Jo's Unfiltered Life #7 Welcome to the world of Jo she has 4 tits and nothing quite fits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah when she lifts the top up you see how clingy they are to her legs
And if you look at the picture of the model the trousers are supposed to be loose! Just because there’s stretch Jo, doesn’t mean it fits!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And if you look at the picture of the model the trousers are supposed to be loose! Just because there’s stretch Jo, doesn’t mean it fits!
She seems to think everything fits her hula hoop shaped body . You need to lose like 5 stone not just 2 pound Jo .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She seems to think everything fits her hula hoop shaped body . You need to lose like 5 stone not just 2 pound Jo .
She probably lost 2lb when her lactose pills failed and she paid £10 for the loo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See the happy mum face she had, with hunter being off school sick. Surprise she hasn’t pass him over to her mum and dad for the day.

Reactions: 1
At this point she's doing it on purpose cus she looks horrid in everything ATM 🤣 coming up to swim suit season soon 🤢🤢

Ryan not working, he's probably on her payroll as official driver/ daddy day / night care for the kids.

• Angry
I'm sorry but what is this fat bleep bleating on about??? What is it with these bleeping dickheads on tiktok who think that because they have a big following than all of a sudden they can give advice on mental health, well I wouldn't call it advice, Jo is basically talking you through a day, you wake up, you go about your day it will get dark and then you will go to sleep! Ah no tit shirlock, where the duck she getting her advice from??? the back of a cereal packet by the sounds of it! Jo duck off you are nothing but a big fat fraud who has no business giving out advice!!! Maybe for some people its not just about getting through one day because their next day will be just as bad!! She's so bleeping insensitive!

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but what is this fat bleep bleating on about??? What is it with these bleeping dickheads on tiktok who think that because they have a big following than all of a sudden they can give advice on mental health, well I wouldn't call it advice, Jo is basically talking you through a day, you wake up, you go about your day it will get dark and then you will go to sleep! Ah no tit shirlock, where the duck she getting her advice from??? the back of a cereal packet by the sounds of it! Jo duck off you are nothing but a big fat fraud who has no business giving out advice!!! Maybe for some people its not just about getting through one day because their next day will be just as bad!! She's so bleeping insensitive!
Is she seriously trying to imply that one 'bad day' is a depressive episode? She's even more deluded than I thought! Also find it funny that I only said on here the other day about her anxiety being non existent and suddenly she's having a bad mental health day. Hi Jo 👋

Reactions: 3
We all have bad days that’s part of life.. Jo you use your anxiety mental health to get out of things, like working a proper job, being a parent. Amazing how it disappears when your kids are not with you, you’re on the way to wherever it you’re promoting whatever tit you find on TikTok shop.

you SHOULD be anxious about your weight, health but you just spout body positivity crap.

Reactions: 2
OMG, I may be guilty of repeating myself here but I originally followed because she was relatable. As were most ‘influencers’ at one point. Karma is a witch (IYKYK ash). But for someone who could physically not work a few years ago and needed her boyfriend (who she couldn’t live with because of arguments btw) to take time off work to look after her whilst she claimed sick benefits, she seems to have bounced back just nicely with an extremely disgusting smugness and cockiness about her 🤢🤢 funny how her ‘illness’ that stopped her working before has disappeared and her anxiety is non existent. Funny how someone who was crippled with anxiety is suddenly skipping off to the train station so she can meet fellow strangers, sorry influencers, in London without a panic attack in sight!
She used to be lying in bed all day saying she couldn’t get up or go out the house. Full of tit the big beach whale.

Her video at Mallows beauty really irritated me. So braggy to start. But walking round and bagging free stuff, I would’ve thought more of her if she put together something for a follower to win or to donate to her beloved charity. But no, she’s got plenty of gammy used make up to donate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.