Jordan Lipscombe - 50 shades of the wrong foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's very spot on with saying their lifestyles will change in a couple of years, a 5 bedroom house is very much enough for future kids and them. They could also extend it for an extra room or two in the back, they don't need a bigger one even if they decide to keep the gaming room and the walk-in wardrobe room. I thought they looked tired but like happy at the same time? Didn't seem off to me personally.

Reactions: 1
Lol she seems like she does everything. She seems the type of girl that just does as Jake asks or tells and gets on w it just so she doesn’t annoy him or seems like a wifey. I think she’s afraid if he leaves she really will be solo. Because her mum splitting w her dad meant she had to move out unless she moved back in w her mum but that’s still a lonely life for her
Its a shame really. It will be clear to Jake that she's insecure (probably explains all the make up, dramatic appearance changes etc) and he knows ultimately he is in control. Its alarming that she has spent the past few weeks crying everyday.

Reactions: 7
He definitely lets her pay for a lot of things. And they don’t seem like they’ve spoken about a lot of things considering the big decision they’re making. In reality who needs a games room and a makeup room. She barely posts videos anyways like she made more content in her bedroom than she does in a 5 bed house ygm. She only posts when she needs the money to come in or something. I don’t see them lasting long n if they do I see them having secret partners off social media. They seem very like dull and don’t talk much to eachother I don’t see genuine connection. It’s like she’s tryna buy him. No guy needs a Rolex after a year like then she’s gonna have to top that next year. She definitely shows her love w money n it’s clear. For some reason she looks like the type to look down or laugh at someone because of the shoes they’re wearing or how they act or like idk if they have a lot of kids ygm. She doesn’t seem nice anymore she’s living for a social media life when she’s not big enough for that. She thinks she’s a Kardashian when she’s barely an ACE family level ( hate them too )

Reactions: 9
Lol she seems like she does everything. She seems the type of girl that just does as Jake asks or tells and gets on w it just so she doesn’t annoy him or seems like a wifey. I think she’s afraid if he leaves she really will be solo. Because her mum splitting w her dad meant she had to move out unless she moved back in w her mum but that’s still a lonely life for her

I feel like Soph did things properly w her bf. I think they have a 3 bedroom n it seems more realistic yk their room, filming room and guest room. There’s no need for walk in wardrobes or extra rooms they can’t use let alone clean. I highly doubt Jordan knows how to properly clean that house she probs jsut has a tidy
It would be hard to clean properly with those nails

Reactions: 2
Jake said he doesn't see them living there in 20 years but maybe for the next 10. Jordan genuinely did look taken aback!
He said they have a bedroom, spare room, make up room, dressing room and games room. Jordan mentioned that eventually they might need to convert a room into a baby room and he looked shocked lol. Then Jordan said "how big a house do you need? if we can't fit a baby in a 5 bedroom house..." and he made a comment about a mansion 🙄
At least she’s thinking a bit more realistically than him them! I was under the impression when they moved in that she did see it as her forever home. Obviously things change but certainly that seems to be what she insinuated

Reactions: 5
I don’t really watch Jordan’s videos anymore but I have to say I did like the fact that in the Q&A with Jake she spoke about the process of buying a property and speaking with banks and mortgage advisers. So many other influencers don’t discuss that sort of thing when it’s something that most viewers are interested in and can be really helpful for people looking to buy.

Reactions: 6
One her hair is really just awful.
definitely seems like they moving in together hasn’t been maybe what they’d hoped?? Jordan I think is very unhappy.Crying all the time and all this, just shows money and this influencer life isn’t as glamorous as it seems.
Sounds like they’ve been arguing.
All these influencer house videos are the same they all skim over the topic and say the same thing, doesn’t really give anyone any extra information.
also does sound like Jordan payed for it all tbh

Also really didn’t sound like she wants to move again!!

Reactions: 9
I don’t blame her for not wanting to move again. I’ve always wanted someone to feel settled and call home. And I agree with the above comments, she really doesn’t seem happy. I’m not a big fan of hers but it’s not nice to see that.

Reactions: 6
If she put Jake's name on that house, she is a muppet. I dont watch her anymore so I don't know if she has but I get the impression he's just living with her rent-free and to make it up to her, he is her little joey who takes her pictures and helps her film. Esp as he got made redundant recently? Idk how far back he lost his jobs but surely if it was before contracts were exchanged then this would affect their application. I think its just her on the deed tbh.

Also, him talking about getting a bigger house is so funny considering he was in a dead-end job on a salary of probably 18/20k a year. He wouldn't even be thinking of buying if he wasn't with Jordan who has all the money.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In her latest video advertising the maybeline mascara, she said she doesn't wear false lashes anymore because she doesn't have time. What is she doing that's so time consuming? 😂

That mascara does look amazing though!

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I couldn’t find anything along these lines. How much do you reckon her house cost??? It’s bleeping massive and she got the show home too which would obviously cost way more if it’s completely furnished?

Can't really believe her answer to "how did you manage to save for a deposit" was basically "you can do anything if you put your mind to it ❤ work hard 😜" like ... I must be living on another planet or something

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it me or does he sound quite ungrateful? And flaunting about how much she makes left a bad taste in my mouth.

Reactions: 16
They have unrealistic expectations before Jordan I’m sure he couldn’t afford his own 5 bedroom

Reactions: 13
His face was a picture when she started talking about converting rooms into kids rooms! Also how can he possibly think that you wouldn’t be able to fit a child into a 5 bedroom home- what planet is he living on? He seems a bit arrogant and ungrateful.

Reactions: 24
I honestly just think the pair are clowns! Firstly they act and dress like they should be living in a penthouse in downtown Tokyo not an identikit new build in the middle of suburbia, can you imagine the pair of them stunting taking pics for the gram, whilst Pat from across the road is taking her bins out and Johnny from next door is picking his kids up from school 😂 no shade to the house and area itself, its just such a basic and odd house for a young couple to buy, especially those two! Secondly, is Jake ok? talking about living in a mansion when he works a dead-end job, guy is beyond delusional and makes me think he's only really with her for the lifestyle she can provide. She can do better.

Reactions: 21
Did he actually say his favourite thing about living with Jordan is that he gets a lot of head after she basically poured her heart out on him and said he is her rock as she has no friends? 🥴 oh my

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Did he actually say his favourite thing about living with Jordan is that he gets a lot of head after she basically poured her heart out on him and said he is her rock as she has no friends? 🥴 oh my
hes so grim “I get sucked off a lot, pretty good and she’s always ✨there✨🤢🤢

I used to think he was super chill and just didn’t care for social media, but he’s definitely a user. He probably loves the fact that she has no mates as she’s solely dependent on him and she won’t break up with him as she’d be terrified of being alone. Any guy I know would just be incredibly sceptical of being with someone who has no friends, she keeps saying it like it’s normal, but it’s so bleeping weird and concerning that she doesn’t even have ONE.

Also does anyone know the gap of how long she was single between her ex and jake?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I don’t think he’s a nice guy. Everything is about looks and he’s clearly gone from living with mummy and daddy who doted on him, to living in a massive house that his girlfriend owns. I can tell all he wants is to stay at home and ‘work’ for Jordan, but I really hope she doesn’t allow that.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.