Jordan Lipscombe - 50 shades of the wrong foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't even imagine what they must talk about together. Jake gets home from a hard day of work and JoRdS is like I've been super busy today I did a mini shop and took Koba for a walk around the block
I’d be mildly interested to hear what her experiences were like working for herself and buying a home at a young age, but I just can’t see her ever going into that in depth as it wouldn’t go with her ‘vibe’

Reactions: 6
I’d be mildly interested to hear what her experiences were like working for herself and buying a home at a young age, but I just can’t see her ever going into that in depth as it wouldn’t go with her ‘vibe’
Yeah I'd be interested to hear that. I mean fair play to the girl she's done really well for herself. I would be interested to listen to her talk about the highs and lows of working in youtube/social media industry, mental health etc. She quite often hints at having mental health struggles but doesn't elaborate. I'd find her more relatable if she did.

Reactions: 5
That’s exactly it. I have no interest in them at all. They’re a good looking couple but that’s it, I cannot honestly see what these podcasts would consist of other than them talking about their sex lives or something
In one of her Q&A videos, a while ago, she said that her libido is quite low, that a lot of the time she doesn't "want it".
Then she did the video with the sex toy ad, so I was quite shocked as that was quite contradictory haha.

In one of her Q&A videos, a while ago, she said that her libido is quite low, that a lot of the time she doesn't "want it".
Then she did the video with the sex toy ad, so I was quite shocked as that was quite contradictory haha.
Yeah I noticed that aswell. In a Q&A she did where her mum asked as many questions as possible in a few minutes, one of the questions was "do you own sex toys" and her answer was "several". Awks because she told her mum that, and also because she's previously disclosed she has a low sex drive.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I noticed that aswell. In a Q&A she did where her mum asked as many questions as possible in a few minutes, one of the questions was "do you own sex toys" and her answer was "several". Awks because she told her mum that, and also because she's previously disclosed she has a low sex drive.
Maybe she doesn't have a low sex drive, and just doesn't want to have sex with Jake 🤡
Jake probably only wants to have sex with Jake
They both come across as quite self-obsessed.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's from camberley in surrey, or somewhere close to there.
she’s from Hampshire, I don’t want to give away the exact location. She used to work in Surrey and was most likely born on the boarder of Surrey and Hampshire. It infuriates me to see these ‘influencers’ say their from Surrey because it sounds ‘cool’ when really they’re just from the naff end of Hampshire x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah I'd be interested to hear that. I mean fair play to the girl she's done really well for herself. I would be interested to listen to her talk about the highs and lows of working in youtube/social media industry, mental health etc. She quite often hints at having mental health struggles but doesn't elaborate. I'd find her more relatable if she did.
Exactly. I’d like to hear more ‘real life’ stuff from her as she’s in a pretty unique position with a unique job. I just can’t see her going into any kind of detail about that stuff as she might deem it ‘boring’

I actually liked that video she did about sex where she mentioned the low libido, as I feel like this is something a lot of women deal with and I did appreciate her openness there as it will go towards normalising it. But yeah, the next second she’s doing sponsored videos about sex toys. I’m not saying you can’t use sex toys and have a low libido, but it was just a bit of juxtaposition.

Reactions: 2
I actually liked that video she did about sex where she mentioned the low libido, as I feel like this is something a lot of women deal with and I did appreciate her openness there as it will go towards normalising it. But yeah, the next second she’s doing sponsored videos about sex toys. I’m not saying you can’t use sex toys and have a low libido, but it was just a bit of juxtaposition.
I agree - I liked that video, too as she was honest unlike some other influencers (*cough* Ana :rolleyes:) who over-exaggerate their sex lives because they think it's "cool" and never stop bringing it up.

Reactions: 3
I agree - I liked that video, too as she was honest unlike some other influencers (*cough* Ana :rolleyes:) who over-exaggerate their sex lives because they think it's "cool" and never stop bringing it up.
Exactly that. It was refreshing to see this from her, it’s just a shame that seems to be the only video she’s done with any substance behind it.

Reactions: 2
They have to be the most boring couple like their banter isnt really funny it’s cliche jokes. Why would I or anyone sit n listen to Jake.. who is he. What does he bring to the table except appearing in a few videos.

Reactions: 9
If she genuinely wants him involved with her channel, she should at least introduce him properly, not just as the boyfriend. There has to be more to it than just talking about their sex lives.

Reactions: 7
They have to be the most boring couple like their banter isnt really funny it’s cliche jokes. Why would I or anyone sit n listen to Jake.. who is he. What does he bring to the table except appearing in a few videos.
All he does is post videos of him drinking whiskey lol

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else feel like Jake uses Jordan?, i'm curious to know did he put any money into the house, Jordan admitted she had always been saving for a house and obviously earns more money than him. Also swear its only been a year and they moved in together. Also I find it so weird she's proud she doesn't have any friends

Reactions: 16
Jake’s so fuckkng boring and just had to throw it in about how much money she makes, honestly what do they talk about 🤣

Jake’s so fuckkng boring and just had to throw it in about how much money she makes, honestly what do they talk about 🤣
Omg how annoying is he. He probably paid little if not nothing towards the deposit. Then had the audacity to say this 5 bedroom house jordan bought us won't be our forever home no.... 5 bedrooms isn't enough we need a mansion lol. Better get saving then Jake

Reactions: 13
Wait am I reading that right? The massive house they’ve bought isn’t their forever home?! It’s a big house for just the two of them, but a wise decision of Jordan to buy it while she’s got all this money rolling in. However, if they don’t plan to stay there, why buy such a huge house. Fair enough, her decision obviously but I question why she would move into a massive house that she claims she doesn’t feel safe in if she’s not planning on settling there long term!

Reactions: 11
Wait am I reading that right? The massive house they’ve bought isn’t their forever home?! It’s a big house for just the two of them, but a wise decision of Jordan to buy it while she’s got all this money rolling in. However, if they don’t plan to stay there, why buy such a huge house. Fair enough, her decision obviously but I question why she would move into a massive house that she claims she doesn’t feel safe in if she’s not planning on settling there long term!
Jake said he doesn't see them living there in 20 years but maybe for the next 10. Jordan genuinely did look taken aback!
He said they have a bedroom, spare room, make up room, dressing room and games room. Jordan mentioned that eventually they might need to convert a room into a baby room and he looked shocked lol. Then Jordan said "how big a house do you need? if we can't fit a baby in a 5 bedroom house..." and he made a comment about a mansion 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 377126
Some of the comments on her latest video...
Lol she seems like she does everything. She seems the type of girl that just does as Jake asks or tells and gets on w it just so she doesn’t annoy him or seems like a wifey. I think she’s afraid if he leaves she really will be solo. Because her mum splitting w her dad meant she had to move out unless she moved back in w her mum but that’s still a lonely life for her

I feel like Soph did things properly w her bf. I think they have a 3 bedroom n it seems more realistic yk their room, filming room and guest room. There’s no need for walk in wardrobes or extra rooms they can’t use let alone clean. I highly doubt Jordan knows how to properly clean that house she probs jsut has a tidy

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.