Jordan Lipscombe - 50 shades of the wrong foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like Jake, I thought they were cute together and he seemed to really like her and care about her I thought it was sweet. They are both completely different people now though. Jordan is just a try hard instagram "baddie" and Jake has turned into some cocky ungrateful sugar baby. He came off really annoying in that Q&A video. I hope Jordan is careful with her money, he seems like he likes to take advantage of it.
This is it exactly. Before I didn’t really have any feelings towards him, he was just Jordan’s boyfriend. But he seems like such a user now. I don’t follow him on insta but I did peek once and it was just him doing that typical ‘I’m so good looking’ face to the camera drinking some expensive whiskey. That seems to be the extent of his personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
hes so grim “I get sucked off a lot, pretty good and she’s always ✨there✨🤢🤢

I used to think he was super chill and just didn’t care for social media, but he’s definitely a user. He probably loves the fact that she has no mates as she’s solely dependent on him and she won’t break up with him as she’d be terrified of being alone. Any guy I know would just be incredibly sceptical of being with someone who has no friends, she keeps saying it like it’s normal, but it’s so bleeping weird and concerning that she doesn’t even have ONE.

Also does anyone know the gap of how long she was single between her ex and jake?
omggg did he say that? I didn’t watch the whole video cos it was so boring but omg if my man said that to a room full of people I’d vomit.

also it was awks when he sarcastically said “oh well what’s it like to live with Jordan... really fun...no crying...” what an awkward first answer. So the answer is that he hates it 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I unsubbed a while ago but reading this thread is sad. Jordan becoming a typical influencer stereotype with her male partner sponging off her.

When she bought her house someone here commented it was nice to see a girl doing well, being a girl boss yet here she is with a gold digger who can only praise her oral sex skills and willingness to buy him designer.

Off topic but it makes me laugh how girls get the stereotype of being gold diggers but influencers have highlighted it's not something just women do!

Reactions: 17
omggg did he say that? I didn’t watch the whole video cos it was so boring but omg if my man said that to a room full of people I’d vomit.

also it was awks when he sarcastically said “oh well what’s it like to live with Jordan... really fun...no crying...” what an awkward first answer. So the answer is that he hates it 😂😂
I know!!! If I was filming I would genuinely edit the oral sex bit out, so cringe

Reactions: 4
He definitely lets her pay for a lot of things. And they don’t seem like they’ve spoken about a lot of things considering the big decision they’re making. In reality who needs a games room and a makeup room. She barely posts videos anyways like she made more content in her bedroom than she does in a 5 bed house ygm. She only posts when she needs the money to come in or something. I don’t see them lasting long n if they do I see them having secret partners off social media. They seem very like dull and don’t talk much to eachother I don’t see genuine connection. It’s like she’s tryna buy him. No guy needs a Rolex after a year like then she’s gonna have to top that next year. She definitely shows her love w money n it’s clear. For some reason she looks like the type to look down or laugh at someone because of the shoes they’re wearing or how they act or like idk if they have a lot of kids ygm. She doesn’t seem nice anymore she’s living for a social media life when she’s not big enough for that. She thinks she’s a Kardashian when she’s barely an ACE family level ( hate them too )
I remember when they went toMykonos or santorini, she paid for. It was super expensive and he bought her a gift to say thank you. Nice he’s saying thank you but I personally don’t think it needed to be in the video. I think he likes having a “rich” girlfriend. I say “rich” as everyone’s version of rich is different. Defo my version of rich anyway 😂🙃

When she was listing out the bills they have to pay and counting on her finger the water, electric, gas etc... and then Jake chimes in with sky sports. You mean she pays for everything and you just cover what only you use which is the sports package while sponging off her for everything else. A bit selfish. Of course he’s living in the same house so also using the electricity, gas etc for his needs but contributing fuckall. Not so good for Jordan to being basically his sugar mama covering his living costs and then buying him gifts on top of it all while he lives free - great deal for him, better than living alone renting. A part of me feels like she’s scared to loose him or that he’ll loose interest and leave her if she’s not the best gf and kissing his arse 24/7 hence the impressing him and almost ‘buying’ his loyalty/interest in her. She makes it a no brainer for him to stay rather than leaving her where she’ll end up completely alone with no friends too.

I remember when they went toMykonos or santorini, she paid for. It was super expensive and he bought her a gift to say thank you. Nice he’s saying thank you but I personally don’t think it needed to be in the video. I think he likes having a “rich” girlfriend. I say “rich” as everyone’s version of rich is different. Defo my version of rich anyway 😂🙃
So he can flex it as being his own and that he’s made it in life. They’re a power couple and they’ve done it together when its all really Jordan on her own. He even admitted it himself in the video that he was bad with money and spending before being with Jordan and that she helped him with it. He’s clearly very materialistic and lives to show off and impress people - e.g if I were her with that money I’d be driving around in a Lamborghini, constantly just wants to flex on others.

Last edited:
Well it seems weird cause like surely he has enough money to pay for like his flight or even the room or split something yk not her fully. She seems to be spiking hun a lot maybe to secure he stays

Reactions: 2
Did we ever find out what happened a couple months ago when we all thought they broke up? Until she filmed stories at his place with him?

Did we ever find out what happened a couple months ago when we all thought they broke up? Until she filmed stories at his place with him?
He probably found out she wasn't putting the house under his name too. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looking at her social media she doesn’t get many influencers interacting w her comments and her pictures I find this so weird like I’ve never seen an influencer consistently comment or she comment on their stuff does no one else find this weird she also doesn’t get anyone reposting her or shouting her out or putting her as inspiration or whatever. She’s just in the background

Reactions: 8
Lashes in the latest reel, after only yesterday saying she doesnt have time to use lashes any more 😂😴

• Haha
Jordan Lipscombe #2 - Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool.

it might be too long but that’s my first attempt at a thread name ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I hope she drops him soon he sounds gross. I really hope she’s not keeping him around just so she won’t be alone, but that seems to be the case by the looks of it. Not having friends is no excuse to stay with a user. Much better to be alone and happy, than together and miserable.
And she could use her money to take classes, or join some kind of hobby group or something. It won’t necessarily get you friends right away but it’ll give her something to do and expose her to more people.
Eta: the no friends thing and decrease in videos seems to be such a widespread problem with youtubers who make it to this level. It’s like they become detached shut ins and start floundering.

Reactions: 10
I just think it’s weird after all these years she has no YouTube friends besides Steph. She needs to do collars or her channel will die

I think them buying a house is quite a bold move. It financially makes sense for her I suppose. The deansgate towers every influencer lived in cost 1.2k in rent. I just think it’s foolish of Jordan to have bought herself essentially such a huge house. It’d be different if her and her man had been together for ages and they’d saved and contributed but for suchhhh a young girl to be living alone in her “forever” home is just sad. She’ll never live anywhere else, never even entertain the idea of moving to another country for a few months or whatever. Idk it’s kinda sad and isolating, it’s like she’s settled. No wonder she’s crying every day. What does she have to strive for now?

Reactions: 5
I think them buying a house is quite a bold move. It financially makes sense for her I suppose. The deansgate towers every influencer lived in cost 1.2k in rent. I just think it’s foolish of Jordan to have bought herself essentially such a huge house. It’d be different if her and her man had been together for ages and they’d saved and contributed but for suchhhh a young girl to be living alone in her “forever” home is just sad. She’ll never live anywhere else, never even entertain the idea of moving to another country for a few months or whatever. Idk it’s kinda sad and isolating, it’s like she’s settled. No wonder she’s crying every day. What does she have to strive for now?
I agree she is so young and seems to be dealing with a lot could do her the world of good living with her mum a bit longer

Reactions: 6
Another thing is remember when they went on holiday together at like the beginning of 2019 when they had only just got together? Thinking about it now it's like it was a way to get him interested, she just threw her money at him. I mean of course he was gonna stick around if that's the treatment he got from the offset 🤔

• Heart
Another thing is remember when they went on holiday together at like the beginning of 2019 when they had only just got together? Thinking about it now it's like it was a way to get him interested, she just threw her money at him. I mean of course he was gonna stick around if that's the treatment he got from the offset 🤔
Tbf he worked in the industry as a flight attendant right? So he could've surprised her with tickets? Pretty normal thing for many flight attendants to do tbh.

Tbf he worked in the industry as a flight attendant right? So he could've surprised her with tickets? Pretty normal thing for many flight attendants to do tbh.
I think he worked as a plane mechanic for BA so I doubt he would get free tickets

I think he worked as a plane mechanic for BA so I doubt he would get free tickets
Oh, interesting - a few people said he was an attendant so wasn't sure. He would've got lounge access? 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.