Jordan Lipscombe - 50 shades of the wrong foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure she will have paid for it, he’s probably just paying rent or something 😂

Reactions: 9
Ouu, our girl bought a house? I’ll have to go look for that video. Nice to see being a deplorable human being is so profitable these days ☺

Most definitely she’s paid for it and then he will probably contribute what he can towards the bills.

I kind of love that these female influencers are switching up the gender norms and making guys the “kept” one in relationships 😅
I’m hoping that it makes the men feel just a teeny bit more humble.
One small step for women, one giant leap for feminism 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just seen her house video

I agree with the comment of it being a good investment and it does save the hassle of moving again and again

the only thing, and this is my opinion, buying a house as it comes show room wise feels a bit meh

Like I’ve got bought my house with my BF of 4 years and we’ve had so much fun buying the furniture and painting it

but if that’s what she and Jake want then fair play ...house is lush

Reactions: 8
From her insta stories she seems pretty unhappy with life
I thought jake lived with her so wonder why she’s feeling so lonely ?? If she’s still seeing her mum too

Reactions: 4
She claims she has no mates like 0 only her mum and sister makes you wonder why she doesn’t 🧐

Reactions: 13
She claims she has no mates like 0 only her mum and sister makes you wonder why she doesn’t 🧐
You don’t have friends when you’re fake AF 🤷🏾‍♀️
The law of attraction is very real. She’d have real friends if she was just more real herself.

Reactions: 13
She comes across as someone who will always look down on you so from that perspective I can kind of get why she doesn’t have many friends as she’s kind of unapproachable. She seems like a nice girl but there’s something a bit ‘mean’ about her. Definitely think she’s got a pet now!

Probably being dramatic but has she broken up with jake? That q&a was weird when asked about the 5 things she’s grateful for and about friends, you’d think she’d mention him?

Probably being dramatic but has she broken up with jake? That q&a was weird when asked about the 5 things she’s grateful for and about friends, you’d think she’d mention him?
Oh never mind, she’s on his story. I still find it bizarre how she has no friends, goes to show money and people telling you how stunning and amazing you are 24/7 can’t buy you happiness

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed Indigo Lune has totally increased their prices since she did an Ad for them I bought a ring £10 n the same ring is £25 now 🥴🥴

I think she got a dog to fill some emptiness. She hasn’t even fully moved in yet she thinks a dog w help her she seems really depressed n thin

Reactions: 6
It does concern me slightly that’s she’s JUST moved in, and already has a dog. I guess a lot of influencers have done that to be fair so she’s not alone in that. I think it’s just wise to settle yourself first before you bring another dependant living being into it as well 😂

Reactions: 7

Oh never mind, she’s on his story. I still find it bizarre how she has no friends, goes to show money and people telling you how stunning and amazing you are 24/7 can’t buy you happiness
She isolated herself. She doesn’t collab w people she doesn’t involve herself w anyone she thinks it makes her problematic but shell
Probs get exposed for being fake yk there’s soooo many youtuber she could’ve collab w

The dog seems so so lovely! They really seem to have bonded quick
I do think it’s a little bizarre she feels the need for a protection dog ???

Reactions: 6
So she bought a protection dog because she’s all alone “90% of the time” in her big new 5 bed house.. wonder how much a dog like that would cost?

She acc gives influencers a bad name. They complain they want people to take their job seriously but every second they have days weeks or months off like in real life u can’t just not show up to work. They are really inconsistent

So she bought a protection dog because she’s all alone “90% of the time” in her big new 5 bed house.. wonder how much a dog like that would cost?
So lol many people live alone lol

Wats jake gonna be doing

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.