Jordan Lipscombe - 50 shades of the wrong foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching Hand signals lipscombe's latest sex talk. She says shes ok with having period sex but claims she has endometriosis. I don't know much about the subject so maybe someone could enlighten me , surely your period is agony with endo and sex wouldn't be an option ? Or am I wrong in saying that?
my mum has it and it causes her so much pain and discomfort each month, and she has quite a high pain threshold. she gets prescribed strong pain for it but they don’t really help too much, just ease the pain a little. i mean i dont know if you have different levels of how bad endometriosis is but most people who have it say it’s so painful each month they have their period that i wouldn’t imagine having sex then wouldn’t even be an option due to the discomfort

my mum has it and it causes her so much pain and discomfort each month, and she has quite a high pain threshold. she gets prescribed strong pain for it but they don’t really help too much, just ease the pain a little. i mean i dont know if you have different levels of how bad endometriosis is but most people who have it say it’s so painful each month they have their period that i wouldn’t imagine having sex then wouldn’t even be an option due to the discomfort
Endo is classed in stages and the stages refer to how widespread it is, not how much pain you have - a friend of mine was diagnosed with stage 3 (of 4 stages) last year despite her actual cramping not being that bad - she was diagnosed off other symptoms. One of those symptoms, though, was pain during sex, not just during her period, but all the time - and it's also incredibly hard to officially diagnose endo, I think the average timescale is ten years (?) and it takes a surgery to diagnose.

EDIT: obviously I'm not saying Jordan does or doesn't have endo, and I haven't watched her videos in ages so I don't know if she mentions it in those. Its entirely possible that she doesn't have the pain during sex as a symptom.

Reactions: 2
Oh god 🤣🤣
another video she’ll end up taking down??
Think people are over shein hauls now - her last one got hate for being such an unethically company. Surprised this is the only haul we’ve seen from bet on Black Friday week tbh.
I just can’t imagine seeing someone walk down the street in more than half the things she wears

Reactions: 10
It actually annoys that despite the fact her subscribers begged her NOT to do a SHEIN haul cause of how problematic they are as a business, she still continues to do sponsored hauls with them.

NEWSFLASH Jordan without your subscribers SHEIN wouldn’t even do a haul with you.
Bloggers/influencers who don’t listen to their subscribers frustrate me so much.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
It’s just annoying because her fans and subs are literally just trying to inform her that what’s she’s doing isn’t ethical and she’s so quick to delete, never address it (or address it poorly when she does) and not post because ‘she’s going through a rough time’ due to ‘hate’. I don’t understand what she thinks is going to happen when she keeps making the same mistakes? I guess she just needs that bag for her mortgage and doesn’t care how she gets it 👀

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Omg someone please send a screenshot 😂
Ask and ye shall receive...

Oh god 🤣🤣
another video she’ll end up taking down??
Think people are over shein hauls now - her last one got hate for being such an unethically company. Surprised this is the only haul we’ve seen from bet on Black Friday week tbh.
I just can’t imagine seeing someone walk down the street in more than half the things she wears
Omg I have to agree. She's really stuck on that insta-baddie style and her style hasn't evolved at all over the years. With other fashion YouTubers you can see a gradual change in their style overtime, but Jordan seems stuck in this outdated Instagram look. It looks nice on camera, sure, but as everyday outfits as she likes to describe them? Sorry but if I saw someone wearing half of these down the street I'd think they'd look downright ridiculous.

With how much she is getting DRAGGED in her comments, I am anticipating a story on her Instagram already about how she needs to 'take a break' for her mental health 😂 and then not even address it properly or at all.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It actually annoys that despite the fact her subscribers begged her NOT to do a SHEIN haul cause of how problematic they are as a business, she still continues to do sponsored hauls with them.

NEWSFLASH Jordan without your subscribers SHEIN wouldn’t even do a haul with you.
Bloggers/influencers who don’t listen to their subscribers frustrate me so much.
I don’t think she gives a tit about the environment at all. She constantly doing fast fashion hauls, which I think have fallen out of favour with a lot of people now a days. I do still like watching them but they don’t make me go out and buy cos I’m more aware of the social and environmental impacts of cheap clothes. I’m not saying I don’t still buy fast fashion, cos I do, but budget doesn’t really allow for much else 😂 But I’m more mindful of only buying when I actually need something. Jordan just seems to buy buy buy. And from Shien?! This is literally AliExpress for clothes. Cheaply and unethically made, with no regard for the environment. I’d say that most Shien clothes does end up in the bin. How can she support a business like that.

Reactions: 9
Ask and ye shall receive...

Omg I have to agree. She's really stuck on that insta-baddie style and her style hasn't evolved at all over the years. With other fashion YouTubers you can see a gradual change in their style overtime, but Jordan seems stuck in this outdated Instagram look. It looks nice on camera, sure, but as everyday outfits as she likes to describe them? Sorry but if I saw someone wearing half of these down the street I'd think they'd look downright ridiculous.

With how much she is getting DRAGGED in her comments, I am anticipating a story on her Instagram already about how she needs to 'take a break' for her mental health 😂 and then not even address it properly or at all.
I have been howling laughing for a full 2 mins over her outfit in that screenshot. She looks like a fuckin roll on deodorant. Why do people think she's a style icon 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Literally guffawimg at all the fan girls saying how amazing Jordans hair looks in these photos and asking how she did it like that.

Pot of gel, hair bobble and a curling wand - its not exactly rocket science :rolleyes:

I dunno what happened to Jordan over the past couple of years but she looks like she's going backwards in her style and not forwards. This is the kind of look 13 year olds wore when I was at school. She looks terrible these days.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Literally guffawimg at all the fan girls saying how amazing Jordans hair looks in these photos and asking how she did it like that.

Pot of gel, hair bobble and a curling wand - its not exactly rocket science :rolleyes:

I dunno what happened to Jordan over the past couple of years but she looks like she's going backwards in her style and not forwards. This is the kind of look 13 year olds wore when I was at school. She looks terrible these days.
So she’s proud of those eyebrows then??
Mkay.

Reactions: 3

Looks so crusty!!!!

Reactions: 1
Supported her for years but it’s so annoying when she posts on her story she can’t bring herself to do work or like she needs a break from work ... she’s so inconsistent. She posts like 3 videos in 2 weeks then goes for a month. This isn’t a job anymore. My period is more frequent than her. Honestly so boring now she’s trying so hard to be cool and ‘american’ she has no reason to have that accent especially one that string n fake. No American sounds like her it’s like she wants to attract British n American watchers so mixed her accent. Feels like she is Jordan anymore she’s a mix of society.

In the vlog of their holiday I cringed so hard when she saw a girl who bought her missguided collab and Jordan said something along the lines of “jake was like she knows who you are Jords” they really think they’re some big time celebrity couple 😂
Thing is u don’t need to know who she is to buy her clothes lol click on misguided and just shop it doesn’t mean they know her

Why did Jake post a picture trying to pretend he's a pilot for British Airways? He works ground crew at the airport, he is not a pilot lol
AND I bleeping OOP- 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Looks like he and a few others he worked with actually got let go judging by some of the comments, which is sad. But defo lol @ him not correcting/replying anyone gushing over him being a pilot which he defo wasn’t 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I just read through this whole thread and my main take away is that I can’t believe she’s white :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to love jords but I think she’s become incredibly insensitive and cold since she lost touch with her YouTube friends. Maybe there was an argument or something but her being on her own is doing her no favours.
also any person or influencer advertising andenforcing Chinese fast fashion like shein gets absolutely BLACKLISTED for me. A company based in China, which is exploiting Muslims in concentration camps where thousands are being murdered and indoctrinated and then the company has the bleeping audacity to sell prayer mats? Also were found selling jewellery with nazi symbols on??bleeping vile and she’s bleeping vile and privileged for accepting money, gifted items and advertising this horrific vile company.

Just peeped the comments on her video - looks like most people are calling her out. I wonder if she will be at home again crying cos “ppl are mean :((((“

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I used to love jords but I think she’s become incredibly insensitive and cold since she lost touch with her YouTube friends. Maybe there was an argument or something but her being on her own is doing her no favours.
also any person or influencer advertising andenforcing Chinese fast fashion like shein gets absolutely BLACKLISTED for me. A company based in China, which is exploiting Muslims in concentration camps where thousands are being murdered and indoctrinated and then the company has the bleeping audacity to sell prayer mats? Also were found selling jewellery with nazi symbols on??bleeping vile and she’s bleeping vile and privileged for accepting money, gifted items and advertising this horrific vile company.

Just peeped the comments on her video - looks like most people are calling her out. I wonder if she will be at home again crying cos “ppl are mean :((((“
It was the Shien video that pretty much did it for me too. That brand is unethical in every way. Cheap clothes made by underpaid mistreated workers, no thought for the effects on the environment, stealing small independent brands designs....I could go on. She just doesn’t care. And you’re absolutely right, she comes across as a mean girl in my opinion. And I don’t think she’s even responded to people’s criticism over that video. All she does is fast fashion hauls. Fast fashion is falling out of favour with people now, and she needs to update her channel to reflect that. I’m not saying stop doing them altogether, but stop churning out Missguided hauls! She must have so many clothes, I’d like to see a video where she goes through and styles what she already has

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.