Jordan Lipscombe - 50 shades of the wrong foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the Shien video that pretty much did it for me too. That brand is unethical in every way. Cheap clothes made by underpaid mistreated workers, no thought for the effects on the environment, stealing small independent brands designs....I could go on. She just doesn’t care. And you’re absolutely right, she comes across as a mean girl in my opinion. And I don’t think she’s even responded to people’s criticism over that video. All she does is fast fashion hauls. Fast fashion is falling out of favour with people now, and she needs to update her channel to reflect that. I’m not saying stop doing them altogether, but stop churning out Missguided hauls! She must have so many clothes, I’d like to see a video where she goes through and styles what she already has
100% its so unrealistic. I’d love to see more people style pieces to wear for different types of weather and seasons. Do they expect people to be buying outfits every week as fashions and weather changes? Growing up I’ve found so much more of w love for basic pieces I can wear all year round. And REALISTIC outfits.... it’s pissing freezing I’m not going out in a baggy jumper and boots.

Reactions: 5
100% its so unrealistic. I’d love to see more people style pieces to wear for different types of weather and seasons. Do they expect people to be buying outfits every week as fashions and weather changes? Growing up I’ve found so much more of w love for basic pieces I can wear all year round. And REALISTIC outfits.... it’s pissing freezing I’m not going out in a baggy jumper and boots.
I’d love to see her style her summer clothes for winter and things like that. But it really strikes me that all these clothes in her hauls are tried on and discarded. I hope she at least donates it if she does get rid of it. That jumper thing she was wearing in the Shien haul was awful, she can’t have gone out in it!

Reactions: 2
A 5 BEDROOOOOKM HOUSE ???? For wat

This nee house is not her vibe lol the lies. It’s pink white cream n all that lol she’s more black grey nude white like dark 😂😂

I really don’t unders How they move in like a year or two into a relationship like same w soph n james like wat

She looks kinda Asian idk if that’s rude I apologise if so but her eyed and face shape the one she’s created looks Asian yk like Japanese vibe

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
skimmed through the 5 bed house tour and literally all the bedrooms she would say ‘yeah we arsnt sure yet what we are going to do it this space’ YOU DONT NEED IT THEN

Reactions: 21
skimmed through the 5 bed house tour and literally all the bedrooms she would say ‘yeah we arsnt sure yet what we are going to do it this space’ YOU DONT NEED IT THEN
I dont get why all these youtubers need a filming room AND an office o_O also they hardly ever film in said *FiLmInG rOom* 🙄

Reactions: 13
Tbf if I could afford a 5 bedroom house as my first, I would get one instead of a smaller one. She might want to live there the rest of her life and even have kids in it, you never know. Saves her having to keep buying and moving in the future as the family potentially gets larger. But that’s just my opinion tho 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I think it’s a good investment if it’s a forever home. If it’s not where she wants to be forever then yeah, it’s a silly purchase but if this is the house she can see herself in in 30, 40 years, then fair enough. The only thing I hope is that she’s got a back up plan when her YouTube career ends.

Reactions: 7
I think her new house is gorgeous and I’m jealous, the only thing is I hope she donates the furniture she doesn’t want to people who need it, rather than just throwing it away!

Reactions: 7
Her new house looks just like every other you tubers house. Basic af. I’d rather have less bedroom but bigger rooms. The interior design gives me 60 minute make over vibes

Reactions: 8
Another new build house bore offff
Will probs have fallen down by the time she has kids

Reactions: 9
It makes my skin crawl when she puts on an American accent and says ‘y’all’. I’ve lived in the states for 5 years now and still have my English accent.. but somehow a girl who’s always lived in England supposedly has an American accent
OMG! Someone else has picked up on the way she speaks! It’s grated on me for years! I used to really like her but these days they’re all becoming narcs and defensive at the slightest touch of construction criticism! It’s the way she says “lil”, speaks SO fast, and doesn’t pronounce certain letters.
I don’t know if she’s trying to portray some kind of confidence by speaking this way?

Reactions: 18
OMG! Someone else has picked up on the way she speaks! It’s grated on me for years! I used to really like her but these days they’re all becoming narcs and defensive at the slightest touch of construction criticism! It’s the way she says “lil”, speaks SO fast, and doesn’t pronounce certain letters.
I don’t know if she’s trying to portray some kind of confidence by speaking this way?
It’s always grated on me too. I live not that far from her and I’ve never heard anyone with an accent similar. She must put it on.

Reactions: 6
I used to like her videos, but the way she started to talk became so difficult and cringeworthy to watch. You can see the act she's putting on. It was when she started rapping to Nicki and Drake in her 'GRWM Soft Glam' Instagram highlight that I had to click out and unfollow. Not to mention a lot of the language she uses is AAVE.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I think it’s crazy they’ve bought a house together, just so intertwining at such a young age

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.