Jordan Lipscombe - 50 shades of the wrong foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jord’s has seriously gone downhill. I can’t believe I used to enjoy her content. Who the duck do her and Jake think they are?:ROFLMAO: Also her “acknowledgement/apology” regarding the black fishing was PATHETIC. She’s been doing this for years now! her hair doesn’t suit her, a lot of her fashion choices are questionable. Who even is she anymore?
Oh did she make a video addressing her blackfishing?? I’ve got to see that

Reactions: 1
Jordan posting a video about sex because she’s been called out for black fishing so is trying hard to be relatable

Reactions: 3
so weird cus i've heard her say before ' Im only attracted to guys' and now shes all like 'I would duck a girl' like what??? def trying to be relatable

• Haha
Reactions: 18
so weird cus i've heard her say before ' Im only attracted to guys' and now shes all like 'I would duck a girl' like what??? def trying to be relatable
Might be genuine but why do I have the feelings it’s queerbaiting 🙄

Reactions: 12
She’s so patronising too. Every few seconds she says “do you know what I mean?” or “do you understand?”

Yes. As always. We do understand.

Reactions: 15
Why did Jake post a picture trying to pretend he's a pilot for British Airways? He works ground crew at the airport, he is not a pilot lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh did she make a video addressing her blackfishing?? I’ve got to see that
It wasn't a full video but she briefly touched on it in her 'Opening up - life update' drive with me :rolleyes: it was a very shoddy attempt at "addressing" it at the beginning of the video

Reactions: 3
It wasn't a full video but she briefly touched on it in her 'Opening up - life update' drive with me :rolleyes: it was a very shoddy attempt at "addressing" it at the beginning of the video
Thank you, I was wondering where to find it. Let me go look now.

OKAY! A lot to unpack there. She took a HELL of a lot of time to get to the point. And when she did, she was very vague about everything! She never even said the word “black”. She really said “Im sick of the divide between...... cultures.” No, Mary. There will always be a difference amongst cultures because ‘culture’ is just ‘the ways of a specific group of people.’ We can’t all be one culture. What we can do is appreciate people’s differences.

She really sat there in a skin tone that’s not her own (but to be fair it’s orange so she’s copying Oompa Loompas at this point), with her long acrylic nails, and saying “period” with the hand gesture at the neck, saying she’s not “trying to be anyone else...”

Miss Mamas, THIS is where the problem is. It’s not that you CAN’T do these things (it’s cringe af to see, I’ll tell you that for free) but the fact that she can’t just own up and say “I AM INSPIRED BY THE BLACK COMMUNITY!”
Ughhhh if I, a black woman, put on that exact outfit, hairstyle, and nails, I would be called “ghetto”- INSTANTLY! Not up for debate.
But she does it and it’s “I’m not a witch.. even though I may look like one. I know I look like the girl who might bully you in school. LoLz!” Do you see the problem here??? She’s perpetuating a stereotype but with the same breath saying “oh but I’m not the things people call me cuz I truly believe we’re all equal!” (It’s okay to say “racist” and “blackfishing” Jordz. We’d believe your defense more if you just acknowledged the charges.)

She just.... doesn’t get it. And she doesn’t want to.
To own up to it now is going to shake her at her core.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Thank you, I was wondering where to find it. Let me go look now.

OKAY! A lot to unpack there. She took a HELL of a lot of time to get to the point. And when she did, she was very vague about everything! She never even said the word “black”. She really said “Im sick of the divide between...... cultures.” No, Mary. There will always be a difference amongst cultures because ‘culture’ is just ‘the ways of a specific group of people.’ We can’t all be one culture. What we can do is appreciate people’s differences.

She really sat there in a skin tone that’s not her own (but to be fair it’s orange so she’s copying Oompa Loompas at this point), with her long acrylic nails, and saying “period” with the hand gesture at the neck, saying she’s not “trying to be anyone else...”

Miss Mamas, THIS is where the problem is. It’s not that you CAN’T do these things (it’s cringe af to see, I’ll tell you that for free) but the fact that she can’t just own up and say “I AM INSPIRED BY THE BLACK COMMUNITY!”
Ughhhh if I, a black woman, put on that exact outfit, hairstyle, and nails, I would be called “ghetto”- INSTANTLY! Not up for debate.
But she does it and it’s “I’m not a witch.. even though I may look like one. I know I look like the girl who might bully you in school. LoLz!” Do you see the problem here??? She’s perpetuating a stereotype but with the same breath saying “oh but I’m not the things people call me cuz I truly believe we’re all equal!” (It’s okay to say “racist” and “blackfishing” Jordz. We’d believe your defense more if you just acknowledged the charges.)

She just.... doesn’t get it. And she doesn’t want to.
To own up to it now is going to shake her at her core.
It’s the same as Madison Sarah now she’s the same as Jordan with her cultural appropriation

Reactions: 8
[/QUOTE]
What are the bets he’s quit that job to become a full time iNfLuEnCeR 🤪 seen him do a few bad #ads already
One of the comments from somebody he knows says “looks like the rest of us are going to get the chop as well”. Maybe he lost his job rather than it being his own decision to leave. Can’t imagine he would have been making more by influencing, would have thought he would’ve done the influencing alongside his job until he was sure he could make a living from it?

Reactions: 6
One of the comments from somebody he knows says “looks like the rest of us are going to get the chop as well”. Maybe he lost his job rather than it being his own decision to leave. Can’t imagine he would have been making more by influencing, would have thought he would’ve done the influencing alongside his job until he was sure he could make a living from it?
[/QUOTE]

When he posted that I assumed he had gotten laid off, but Jordan posted a story congratulating him on his new job so it's possible he just quit to do something else.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.