Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on, wasn’t the wardrobe transformation supposed to be uploaded yesterday or did I just make that up?
Tbh I think we’ve all lowered expectations for her

Now she’s gonna post the dog to death. Like ok well done you took him on a walk.

Reactions: 11
I use to likeJordan a couple of years ago. Her makeup looks were good and she tried different things. Now I am bored or her. Her look never changes, getting a dog that has ears and tail clipped, her delay in uploading. I swear if I never knew what she used to look like I would think she was Asian.

Reactions: 12
Her latest story about the carpets... Sorry but if she can't be arsed to do her actual 'job' and upload content a couple of times a week there is no way she's hoovering the house every single day!!!

Reactions: 6
Her latest story about the carpets... Sorry but if she can't be arsed to do her actual 'job' and upload content a couple of times a week there is no way she's hoovering the house every single day!!!
Hasn't her mum been coming around to clean for them?

Reactions: 3
Filming a video doesn’t take that long. She could at least film house content like she has 24hours and a day and if she can film herself shaving a carpet she can film. Doesn’t she get bored. No friends waiting for her bf to come hom and doesn’t film to occupy her time. This should be her time to bang out content. SHES PURE LAZY. Idc if she reads here. Jordan you’re just lazy. You don’t need all these breaks your job is low active in itself. Leave YouTube if you can’t do the one job you signed up for and are getting paid for it’s embarassing you use to acc be someone on YouTube n now you’re fading away faster than the Uk boy band that Alfie was in 😂😂

I wonder if Jake would’ve moved out if it wasn’t for Jordan. Idk how old he is but I wonder if it’s because he met her and she bought a house or if he was already moving out

Last edited:
That thing she’s doing with the carpet is pulling the frickin carpet out, it’s not dirt ffs she going to ruin the house. If she’s got time to do tit like that she can film a video.

Reactions: 5
I cba watching her stories with the sound on but she's literally just tearing carpet out, of course new carpets shed when you walk on them!

Reactions: 5
I cba watching her stories with the sound on but she's literally just tearing carpet out, of course new carpets shed when you walk on them!
That squeegee tip is great when you’ve got pets but I feel like by overdoing it you can thin out your carpets pretty fast. All she appears to be doing is pulling out carpet fibres!

What's the backstory with their dog it is illegal to get dogs ears cropped soooo wtf??

What's the backstory with their dog it is illegal to get dogs ears cropped soooo wtf??
The dog is imported from Russia where it is unfortunately legal to crop ears and dock tails. She paid a lot of money for a dog that has been essentially mutilated, aggressively trained and shipped across the world to her where she continues to use controversial training methods like a prong collar.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I just watched the video of her introducing her dog and she legit looks scared of her own dog lol

Reactions: 8
She goes from white to mixed race to Asian back to white in her story this girls a shape shifter one of her ... only talents also does her next not hurt from tryna hold a die part that just isn’t working
359F52D3-7F63-4478-8FE7-C5BA1735A998.png

• Angry
Reactions: 7
This made me laugh, exactly like the emo/scene kids at school used to talk!
Or the one girl whose dogs, sisters, mums owners, brother neighbours , butchers kids, cousins, bus drivers, butlers, mums, aunts is American lol

can someone please explain what's so problematic about her sometimes looking Asian/not white. girl can't help her face or facial features. i dont understand what is offensive about it

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.