Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can someone please explain what's so problematic about her sometimes looking Asian/not white. girl can't help her face or facial features. i dont understand what is offensive about it
its offensive because its not what she naturally looks like. she does her makeup to purposely distort her eyes because it is seen as eXoTiC on instagram, which means she benefits from it. when she changes her looks specifically to look racially ambiguous, its problematic because she's doing it because its trendy. people's identity shouldn't be a trend. asian people and other poc don't get to 'wipe off' their looks and be a white person at the end of the day, they were born with the features and had them when they weren't trendy and will still have them when they're not trendy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
can someone please explain what's so problematic about her sometimes looking Asian/not white. girl can't help her face or facial features. i dont understand what is offensive about it
The issue is they aren’t her natural features, she’s changing her skin colour and shape of her features to portray she’s something she is not. Just look down her Instagram...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This girl still hasn’t posted a video lol at this point she’s a part time Youtuber. Yk when teenagers work 8 hours a weekend 4 hours each day that’s her. She does the bare minimum. At the point of saying she doesn’t deserve r platform. All the free stuff she gets she should be banging out content. Maybe that would help her mood a few hours of playing w makeup

Because it’s not her natural face ... or her natural skin colour even if she tans the shades she wears are far too dark. The way she does her edges the outfits she wears the way she describes things as ‘chinesey’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s what I don’t like about the influencer world. They can do the bare minimum and as long as the keep a high follower count, brands will still send them freebies. Imagine if that was how every job worked, you just don’t bother turning up for weeks at a time and still get paid.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm so sick of comments like this. Go use Google or check past Jordan threads. The issue has been spoken about extensively and it's exhausting to constantly explain basic racial insensitivity to people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I only found Jordan about 6 months ago on insta and I thought she was Japanese until I scrolled further down her photos and found her YouTube videos

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m new to this girl, she’s really not my cup of tea. Looks like a 12 year old trying to be cool... but could someone please explain what the hell is up with her accent? I just watched her Fenty tutorial and she half rapped it in an American accent 🤣 TIA

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I used to watch Jordan back when she was blonde and started doing these dumb accents and hand gestures ALL the time, got so sick of it so I stopped watching and came back and suddenly she's a completely different complexion and looks like she's had surgery to change her eye shape. I only started watching her because of the house tour and stuff - some of her content is bearable but the way she acts just makes me cringe

Correct me if I’m wrong but Jordan n Steph are friends but to me it seems like Jordan is copying her vibe
3B93DB88-AD17-4CE4-8475-536B9B4F1B57.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I used to watch Jordan back when she was blonde and started doing these dumb accents and hand gestures ALL the time, got so sick of it so I stopped watching and came back and suddenly she's a completely different complexion and looks like she's had surgery to change her eye shape. I only started watching her because of the house tour and stuff - some of her content is bearable but the way she acts just makes me cringe
I can’t remember exactly when she started with the accent and mannerisms but I don’t know where she would have picked it up from. 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I met Jordan at the start of her career in Primark I still have the picture. She looks completely different her laces weren’t done up , she had on vans n like this silver bag an her hands were shaking while we was taking the picture lol that’s when she had like under 100k my god she has changed. Trying to find the picture it’s iconic 😂

This is a pic of when I met her lol
3C8B3C62-1BB2-47C8-BED3-2A12CCFCC1F3.png

excuse my really weird editing skills lol I had the shittest iPhone and my sister was the worst at taking pics 😂😂

I must admit though she was really sweet and as someone who lives in Surrey she’s nicer than half the people I’ve met. It’s really sad to see how much she has changed kinda not in the best way she was such a nice girl and idk Jake gives me bad vibes

• Wow
Reactions: 21
You’re telling me this girl does her makeup every bleeping day and date night but she can’t put a camera in front of her and film it. It’s pure laziness nothing else
0182B39D-D7CC-4DB2-8336-CB4E5E53B246.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she never post? How did she make enough money to afford that house when she hardly posts? Do influencers just get paid a ridiculous amount for doing nothing? It’s crazy to me!!

Reactions: 17
I’m glad she’s not posting.
Don’t come back until you scrub that tan off, wash your face, and ditch that leech of a boyfriend.
And call your mom and make some friends! 😒 tit ain’t cute. You’re an adult.

Reactions: 19
Can we even consider her a YouTuber if she doesn’t post. I use to buy the things she recommended but now it’s just Ads I don’t trust her

Reactions: 7
Everytime she disappears she claims there’s a reason lol just admit you’re a lazy duck. You leave every few weeks when your rents due or some tit lol just leave. Idc if I’m being rude but she victimises herself so much
7CB8CF51-B4A1-4CDC-9ED2-11FF750998A3.png

Everytime she disappears she claims there’s a reason lol just admit you’re a lazy duck. You leave every few weeks when your rents due or some tit lol just leave. Idc if I’m being rude but she victimises herself so much View attachment 475302
How does she have the bottle to post 1 video then take a month break a billion times in a row without saying anything, promise a renovation video and not deliver it without an explanation, and then announce some sort of collaboration to make money from your followers AGAIN. It’s baffling. At least Jaclyn Hill posts a few videos before announcing a launch, Jordan can’t even do that!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.