Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I’m ngl imo she looks great here. But did Jake not go w her ? Also she takes forever to say one point. Like ffs you don’t need 10
Stories to say one sentence View attachment 454869

I feel like if she was single she’s acc be really iconic. Like being a independent woman yk buying her own house doing it all herself and like idk I feel like she could’ve been so great on YouTube
She looks so good here!!
Yeah I agree - in all honesty making the money she does at her age and buying this house is a massive achievement. Too bad she's got the ball and chain weighing her down!

Reactions: 16
She looks so good here!!
Yeah I agree - in all honesty making the money she does at her age and buying this house is a massive achievement. Too bad she's got the ball and chain weighing her down!
she does look good but the glasses????
her hair looks so much better being a dark brown than a black colour!

Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for Jordan 🤷🏻‍♀️ Let’s be honest none of us have a single clue what goes on in her life, the funeral may be someone super close to her, she’s probably lonely as to not having many friends it’s kinda sad really, she could also be suffering with mental health quite badly.

I agree with the Jake thing, I used to like him but he seems all about sex now tbh & in the house video when he was like ‘all she does is cry’ or something along those lines, it’s sad cos he doesn’t seem very supportive of her. Elliot o feel like used her to get his following up and potentially doing that with his new GF but idk

I like her a lot, I’ve watched her since she started, she’s changed but I don’t know if that’s just due to growing up or lockdown etc, I just really wish she’d address the Koba situation or at least mention when he might be coming home or share something to do with him, just to make people relax with the worrying and the speculation tbh

Reactions: 22
Right I’m ngl imo she looks great here. But did Jake not go w her ? Also she takes forever to say one point. Like ffs you don’t need 10
Stories to say one sentence View attachment 454869

I feel like if she was single she’s acc be really iconic. Like being a independent woman yk buying her own house doing it all herself and like idk I feel like she could’ve been so great on YouTube
Jake probably didn’t go because you’re only allowed so many at a funeral and the numbers were probably taken up

Reactions: 4
I kinda really want her to boot Jake out and get her mum to move in.. I feel like we might get a return to the old Jords

• Heart
Reactions: 17
An interesting feature on cropping dogs ears on this morning today, he specifically said they’ve seen an increase due to influencers showing off dogs with cropped ears..

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The funeral was her Grandad... Maybe she timed Koba coming back for after the funeral as she wasn’t coping?

I had quite a deep depression and my mum helped me get my house straight after. I wonder if Jordan is going through similar? I’m far from a fan but I won’t slag her off for that, she may have been grieving.

Reactions: 17
Is it just me or are her eyebrows too high??

You can clearly see them growing back underneath the tattoo on her latest pics and she looks surprised in every single pic. I haven't looked at her profile in a long while but she was much better natural, I feel like this jake person must not be complimenting her natural beauty

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or are her eyebrows too high??

You can clearly see them growing back underneath the tattoo on her latest pics and she looks surprised in every single pic. I haven't looked at her profile in a long while but she was much better natural, I feel like this jake person must not be complimenting her natural beauty
Everytime they have date nights she’s in full face and a full outfit

Reactions: 1
Hang on, wasn’t the wardrobe transformation supposed to be uploaded yesterday or did I just make that up?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.