Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Jake 100% strikes me as a cheater, he’s too in love with himself to truly be in love with anyone else. He just gives off these sleazy, arrogant, holiday rep vibes 🥴 (hopefully someone will understand what I mean)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Zomella

It's a metal chain link collar with prongs on that point inwards towards the dogs neck. So when they pull even slightly on the lead, the prongs dig in to their flesh and cause discomfort and especially on dogs like hers who have short fur, can also cause wounds! I'm a vet nurse and disgusted to see people using these as 'training aids' instead of actually training the dog properly. There's a reason they are illegal in several countries all over the world!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

BeautyBabe1999

I’m not caught up with the previous thread, what’s the situation with her new dog? Why has she gotten hate for it?
The dog is a Doberman from Russia and has had his ears pinned and tail docked. This practise is banned in the UK because it’s cruel but you’re still allowed me to import dogs from other countries where it’s legal so thats how people get around it. Basically people are upset at her for supporting a horrible, cruel practise and trying to justify it, when it’s literally illegal in this country unless for MEDICAL reasons. She also showed some clips of them training the dogs and they did appear to hit the dog with a stick/baton. She paid a lot of money to people who have abusive practises so they’ll continue to do it again and again, when she could have adopted a dog herself. But apparently she’s too busy not posting and doing any work to be able to train a dog herself.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

moreblushpls

can someone please explain what's so problematic about her sometimes looking Asian/not white. girl can't help her face or facial features. i dont understand what is offensive about it
its offensive because its not what she naturally looks like. she does her makeup to purposely distort her eyes because it is seen as eXoTiC on instagram, which means she benefits from it. when she changes her looks specifically to look racially ambiguous, its problematic because she's doing it because its trendy. people's identity shouldn't be a trend. asian people and other poc don't get to 'wipe off' their looks and be a white person at the end of the day, they were born with the features and had them when they weren't trendy and will still have them when they're not trendy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Marie20w0

She needs to get a grip though. As difficult as mental health problems are, she needs to acknowledge that there are bigger things going on in the world right now. She is rich, has a 5 bedroom house and gets paid a fortune to do absolutely nothing all day every day. Its hard to have sympathy for her.
You could be a millionaire but if you suffer badly from mental health problems then the money and material possessions doesn't mean much does it. There have been rich, talented celebs that seem to have it all that have gone on to kill themselves. Don't think its great to say there are bigger things going on when your referring to depression. It's killing people daily.

Reactions: 45

Xavie

can someone please explain what's so problematic about her sometimes looking Asian/not white. girl can't help her face or facial features. i dont understand what is offensive about it
I also want to say something about this. I’m a white woman and explaining so a person of colour doesn’t have to labour over it.

The issues with “black fishing” are multi faceted, and it’s great to ask because when you get it, you can explain to others.

Jordan is a white woman. This means she has a lot of privileges. These include, statistically, higher paying wages, better healthcare, less chance of experiencing violence, less chance of drug dependency, more chance of lenient prison sentences amongst many, many other privileges. People of colour still experience a lot of systematic racism, where it is so “normal” we don’t even realise it and it’s leaked into other systems, like healthcare. They also experience a lot of dead on racism.

When Jordan manipulates her face and skin tone to look racially ambiguous, she is capitalising on the current climates of support for people of colour (black lives matter, multi-racial ad campaigns etc) because she doesn’t look white. People looking at her think she has a different racial background. This means she capitalises on those opportunities and supporters, without having experienced the hardships of being a person of colour.

Also, when she takes work, or support, because she looks racially ambiguous, she is taking that support or money away from an actual person of colour. So she is actively feeding into the system where “white people get a better deal” and further suppressing people from other ethnic backgrounds and taking their opportunities. Opportunities Jordan would not necessarily have as a white woman. You see the problem?

Ontop of this, some of the things she has been doing are considered racist (Google the fox eye trend). Others, such as some of her hairstyles, copy protective styles from black cultures and are considered cultural appropriation. A lot of braids, twists and beading can have religious or cultural meaning in black communities and so using them when you’re not from the culture and don’t understand the meaning is hurtful to people of that culture. On top of that, hairstyles have great cultural meaning for black communities and they are not just there for white people to take as they please (just be grateful if they are shared, aka a black friend does your hair for you, or you pay a black hair stylist).

Some people do look racially ambiguous. From birth. It happens. 3 years ago Jordan looked like she sipped pumpkin spice latte’s in her Ford Ka and was undeniably white. The manipulation of her ethnicity is the problem.

Hopefully this explains things and you can appreciate the issues moving forward!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Cutlass

That is how security dogs are trained. For example if a burglar entered the home or someone approached the dog in the street it is there to protect the owner and not cower to being hit. It’s a well know training tactic it’s not cruel. How do you think police and military dogs are trained? With fluffy toys and snuggles.
a) It is cruel, doesn’t matter what the “reason” is. They’re beating the shit out of an animal who didn’t ask to be a fucking guard dog.
b) He’s not a police or military dog. He’s owned by a civilian who just does not need him for the purposes he was “trained” for and it’s a matter of time before something goes wrong with him in that residential household.

Reactions: 42

idk2

VIP Member
I'm so sick of comments like this. Go use Google or check past Jordan threads. The issue has been spoken about extensively and it's exhausting to constantly explain basic racial insensitivity to people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Baggage

Lovely to see Missguided being diverse and collaborating with influencer of colour Jordan Lipscombe

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Another Missguided collab filled with cheap looking (and made) basic af clothes that not even she would be caught dead wearing outside 😴😴 she's such a bore
Let’s start a thread on all the words she’d use to describe it
- sick
- cool
- so gassed
- dead cheap
- good quality
- save ya coins girlies use my code JordanL10
- I’m not a skinny Jean gal
- material is dead soft but thick
- if I was a jumper it would be this ahaha this is me as a jumper.
- hello everyone I know I’ve been gone but I’ve been working on something special for you guys
- creds to Jake for being my photographer

Wat h it be unisex n Jake has try on clips 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Pandor

I remember calling her out in her comments for her fake tan around a 1-2 years ago and her white followers really tried to belittle me by saying “it’s not that deep.” As an Indian girl myself yes it is that deep, I didn’t get bullied for my skin colour as a child just for this white girl to wear darker foundations than me and it be seen as “goals”. Idk it really pisses me off and I’m so sick of yt british girls being 10x darker than me and it being seen as “okay”

• Heart
Reactions: 37

BeautyBabe1999

I almost wonder if Jake is the one who wanted a Doberman with clipped ears and a docked tail for the ✨aesthetic✨ and he’s somehow convinced Jordan that these practices are ok? He’s the one who’s flashing the dog all the time trying to act all hard with it. He also seems to be the one in control in their relationship, so maybe she went along with it? Just a theory of course. Still doesn’t excuse who ignorant Jordan had been with this whole situation.

• Wow

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Why is he acting like MollyMae personally sent them to him loool mate it’s your girlfriend not you. Leech 😂😂
D4FE5B18-9446-496E-86F9-8FF04207C6B0.png

Also they’re both posting hoping Molly reposts them but I highly doubt she knows who either of them are. He works in HR stop tryna be an influencer. Your gf can’t even do it properly so don’t follow

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Aemee00

VIP Member
That is how security dogs are trained. For example if a burglar entered the home or someone approached the dog in the street it is there to protect the owner and not cower to being hit. It’s a well know training tactic it’s not cruel. How do you think police and military dogs are trained? With fluffy toys and snuggles.
It isn't a police or military dog though is it 😂 your dog literally had his ears pinned and tail cut off AND was beat up, for what?

I honestly used to have the biggest girl crush on Jordan back before she died her hair black and adopted this E girl image

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

greenkween20

Jordan always says she’s straight but then alludes to getting with girls too saying ‘never say never’. It always comes across to me like she’s saying it to be ‘sexy’ or whatever and isn’t actually bi curious. Just another minority for her to use and abuse as she wishes.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

lilya21

1619724531967.png

according to jordan she would "totally wear this out"

um wtf? this is literally underwear and your whole vag is on display. i just ..ugh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35