Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yh I was sensing that from how she worded things but I don’t think a baby is a great choice rn imo she doesn’t seem maternal to me but she would use it as her excuse of being absent and sad and tired

But is Jake selfless enough for that
She said on her stories she isn’t pregnant!

She has CC on her stories... but it doesn’t relate to anything she says lol. Everytime I see she’s posted a story I have to blink twice cause it’s rare lol what does she acc do w her day no wonder she feels tit she doesn’t accomplish anything

Reactions: 4
Ok Jake asleep holding Koba, made me hate him slightly less. It’s the dog ok I can’t help it.

but Jordan doing another brand deal?? Why would we care. She never posts. She never has anything to say that isn’t already an ad. Nothing about her is authentic, from her skin tone to her accent. Just give it a reeeest.

Reactions: 14
This thread is more active than her whole career and we barely have any substance to post about like how are we more active than her and this is her job. This takes 5 minutes of my day lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
can someone please explain what's so problematic about her sometimes looking Asian/not white. girl can't help her face or facial features. i dont understand what is offensive about it
I also want to say something about this. I’m a white woman and explaining so a person of colour doesn’t have to labour over it.

The issues with “black fishing” are multi faceted, and it’s great to ask because when you get it, you can explain to others.

Jordan is a white woman. This means she has a lot of privileges. These include, statistically, higher paying wages, better healthcare, less chance of experiencing violence, less chance of drug dependency, more chance of lenient prison sentences amongst many, many other privileges. People of colour still experience a lot of systematic racism, where it is so “normal” we don’t even realise it and it’s leaked into other systems, like healthcare. They also experience a lot of dead on racism.

When Jordan manipulates her face and skin tone to look racially ambiguous, she is capitalising on the current climates of support for people of colour (black lives matter, multi-racial ad campaigns etc) because she doesn’t look white. People looking at her think she has a different racial background. This means she capitalises on those opportunities and supporters, without having experienced the hardships of being a person of colour.

Also, when she takes work, or support, because she looks racially ambiguous, she is taking that support or money away from an actual person of colour. So she is actively feeding into the system where “white people get a better deal” and further suppressing people from other ethnic backgrounds and taking their opportunities. Opportunities Jordan would not necessarily have as a white woman. You see the problem?

Ontop of this, some of the things she has been doing are considered racist (Google the fox eye trend). Others, such as some of her hairstyles, copy protective styles from black cultures and are considered cultural appropriation. A lot of braids, twists and beading can have religious or cultural meaning in black communities and so using them when you’re not from the culture and don’t understand the meaning is hurtful to people of that culture. On top of that, hairstyles have great cultural meaning for black communities and they are not just there for white people to take as they please (just be grateful if they are shared, aka a black friend does your hair for you, or you pay a black hair stylist).

Some people do look racially ambiguous. From birth. It happens. 3 years ago Jordan looked like she sipped pumpkin spice latte’s in her Ford Ka and was undeniably white. The manipulation of her ethnicity is the problem.

Hopefully this explains things and you can appreciate the issues moving forward!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I also want to say something about this. I’m a white woman and explaining so a person of colour doesn’t have to labour over it.

The issues with “black fishing” are multi faceted, and it’s great to ask because when you get it, you can explain to others.

Jordan is a white woman. This means she has a lot of privileges. These include, statistically, higher paying wages, better healthcare, less chance of experiencing violence, less chance of drug dependency, more chance of lenient prison sentences amongst many, many other privileges. People of colour still experience a lot of systematic racism, where it is so “normal” we don’t even realise it and it’s leaked into other systems, like healthcare. They also experience a lot of dead on racism.

When Jordan manipulates her face and skin tone to look racially ambiguous, she is capitalising on the current climates of support for people of colour (black lives matter, multi-racial ad campaigns etc) because she doesn’t look white. People looking at her think she has a different racial background. This means she capitalises on those opportunities and supporters, without having experienced the hardships of being a person of colour.

Also, when she takes work, or support, because she looks racially ambiguous, she is taking that support or money away from an actual person of colour. So she is actively feeding into the system where “white people get a better deal” and further suppressing people from other ethnic backgrounds and taking their opportunities. Opportunities Jordan would not necessarily have as a white woman. You see the problem?

Ontop of this, some of the things she has been doing are considered racist (Google the fox eye trend). Others, such as some of her hairstyles, copy protective styles from black cultures and are considered cultural appropriation. A lot of braids, twists and beading can have religious or cultural meaning in black communities and so using them when you’re not from the culture and don’t understand the meaning is hurtful to people of that culture. On top of that, hairstyles have great cultural meaning for black communities and they are not just there for white people to take as they please (just be grateful if they are shared, aka a black friend does your hair for you, or you pay a black hair stylist).

Some people do look racially ambiguous. From birth. It happens. 3 years ago Jordan looked like she sipped pumpkin spice latte’s in her Ford Ka and was undeniably white. The manipulation of her ethnicity is the problem.

Hopefully this explains things and you can appreciate the issues moving forward!
Alright Ms English essay you said this perfectly x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God her eyebrows look so bad and the shape she makes her lips with lip liner!!!! She’s such a naturally pretty girl as well

Reactions: 8
God her eyebrows look so bad and the shape she makes her lips with lip liner!!!! She’s such a naturally pretty girl as well
She reminds me of the queen of hearts from the Johnny Depp version lol
D8DF5139-4397-4F7F-A9E9-FE6933D9AE5B.png
11C04153-114B-4D5F-8E5D-C86830D03C0B.png

Wasnt there meant to be an announcement at like 7?? Surely it’s not glossy box

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
i think from her story it was due at 8 but as usual 8 means like 10:30

announcement wise:
don't think it's jewellery, she's clearly showing the LV Pendants and a brand wouldn't approve
different sunglasses in 2/3 pics
headband when lying backwards has the same signature as the neon in her background! clothes seem kind of athleisure like so could be another missguided collab (also wearing the jersey top from the last collection)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
i think from her story it was due at 8 but as usual 8 means like 10:30
Looool it’s a sad collab lol watch how no influencer reposts it lol it’s probs w missguided since she’s been licking their ass and they’re the only ones to collab w her. You’d think she would’ve collabed w so many people by now w jewellery, clothes, shoes, makeup lol but nah. Also when is this baddie phase gonna end cause it’s starting to expire now it’s borinngggggggg get something else

Reactions: 5
Sorry, I know I'm like a week late but I just looked at her Insta for the first time in ages. What is with that Misguided/Playboy video? Why does she have to show her midriff in every outfit? Body checking has become such a thing with influencers these days. Don't wear oversized/baggy clothes and then show off bits of your body like 'Oh I'm still skinny btw' :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Sorry, I know I'm like a week late but I just looked at her Insta for the first time in ages. What is with that Misguided/Playboy video? Why does she have to show her midriff in every outfit? Body checking has become such a thing with influencers these days. Don't wear oversized/baggy clothes and then show off bits of your body like 'Oh I'm still skinny btw' :rolleyes:
I find influencers who are slim buy massive trousers to try an look slimmer and have gaps in the trousers idk why it’s weird to me considering she use to be a skinny jeans gal lol

I find influencers who are slim buy massive trousers to try an look slimmer and have gaps in the trousers idk why it’s weird to me considering she use to be a skinny jeans gal lol
Skinny jeans aren't popular now according to Gen Z/Tik Tok 😅 😅

I’ve just seen her Insta story and I am just amazed at how little she posts yet how much she still gets sent. That was easily a couple of hundred pounds worth of stuff

I’ve just seen her Insta story and I am just amazed at how little she posts yet how much she still gets sent. That was easily a couple of hundred pounds worth of stuff
Forreal this... and the fact that she was silent for so long but now that she had an announcement and an ad it means that she was also posting all of that gifted stuff.
It is a weird timing because it feels like she is only posting when she can get something out of it

Reactions: 5
Forreal this... and the fact that she was silent for so long but now that she had an announcement and an ad it means that she was also posting all of that gifted stuff.
It is a weird timing because it feels like she is only posting when she can get something out of it
That’s definitely how it comes across. She’s only ever does ads. She doesn’t seem to just post content for us to enjoy anymore. Which is fine but she’s not exactly giving anyone a reason to follow her at the moment and it does come across that she’s only in it for the freebies she gets

Reactions: 4
It’s her birthday lol since when ahah. I wanna see who posts HB besides Steph and maybe Soph because this girl last night she only reposted fans who posted her story no influencers reposted her she’s really not part of the youtube family imo

Reactions: 1
Can’t wait for her next video about how she’s got no mates and no friends to say happy bday

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.