Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stopped watching Jordan after the break up with Elliott. But jumped on her channel quick to catch up before posting here as lots seems to have changed!

It's such a shame because Elliott seemed super supportive of her YouTube career whereas this new lad she's with is riding her coat tails and it's clear to everyone apart from Jordan.

When she was with Elliott she was a natural beauty and experimented with her make-up like so many have said previously (I actually lived vicariously through Jordan with make-up as I don't have the patience to learn - and I have nowhere local, when we are able to go back out properly for a drink, that requires you to be dressed up to go in, so enjoyed watching her applying it).

I'm gutted for Jordan that her parents have broken up. It must be so hard to deal with that, let alone in the middle of a pandemic.

Obviously with the pandemic we've not seen her mum in her videos for ages, but I'd love to know what she thinks of Jordan's new lad compared to Elliott.

I have to applaud Jordan for managing to purchase a home, especially now when people are losing homes and jobs etc, but they both manage to look like squatters in any videos they film in the house. Also why is everything beige... She got the show home which when she showed a house tour looked homely (too big for two people, but Jordan may be the type to "future proof" just in case she has children in the future - I recently did the same with a car as I had an accident in the previous one which was also 5 doors and bought another 5 door second hand car just in case).

I'd love to know if she ever has a look back at old videos of herself and just doesn't recognise the person she was compared to the person she is now.

Reactions: 9
I think a 2 possibly 3 bedroom modern flat would’ve suited her more. Her style and her personality seems like it would’ve benefited from a small space she could upkeep and keep track on

Reactions: 7
oh

ohh sorry, I didn’t realise there was someone else i just presumed it was about Jack as i had seen the article about him but not scott. god not another one! 🥺
No drama! Like you I am sad to hear there is yet another guy doing similar. I had to double check the name as thought I was going mad lol. Both from love island too

Stopped watching Jordan after the break up with Elliott. But jumped on her channel quick to catch up before posting here as lots seems to have changed!

It's such a shame because Elliott seemed super supportive of her YouTube career whereas this new lad she's with is riding her coat tails and it's clear to everyone apart from Jordan.

When she was with Elliott she was a natural beauty and experimented with her make-up like so many have said previously (I actually lived vicariously through Jordan with make-up as I don't have the patience to learn - and I have nowhere local, when we are able to go back out properly for a drink, that requires you to be dressed up to go in, so enjoyed watching her applying it).

I'm gutted for Jordan that her parents have broken up. It must be so hard to deal with that, let alone in the middle of a pandemic.

Obviously with the pandemic we've not seen her mum in her videos for ages, but I'd love to know what she thinks of Jordan's new lad compared to Elliott.

I have to applaud Jordan for managing to purchase a home, especially now when people are losing homes and jobs etc, but they both manage to look like squatters in any videos they film in the house. Also why is everything beige... She got the show home which when she showed a house tour looked homely (too big for two people, but Jordan may be the type to "future proof" just in case she has children in the future - I recently did the same with a car as I had an accident in the previous one which was also 5 doors and bought another 5 door second hand car just in case).

I'd love to know if she ever has a look back at old videos of herself and just doesn't recognise the person she was compared to the person she is now.
Yeah I could understand that viewpoint although did someone say her house is 5bed? That made me laugh lol. Although if it were me and I had the money I’d totally love a “dressing room” (bedroom as a wardrobe lol). And perhaps a small bedroom as a home gym? Although if she has a garage I’d use that for a gym. Ok now I’m just waffling LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I honestly would buy the biggest house I could if I had YouTube money, it’s a decent investment.

But her decor choices are awful, everything is childish or “Instagram baddie”. Couldn’t imagine ever feeling cosy or comfortable there. I actually think she’s already managed to devalue it.

I also think her boyfriend is gross. He’s not that ugly but the amount he loves himself when he’s incredibly average just makes him look awful and is so embarrassing.

Reactions: 15

See I got the whole 'using my girlfriend for my own gain' from Elliot idk. She moves really fast with guys like I remember her and Elliot had a romantic fancy ass get away after only a few weeks that I get she probably just got for free

Reactions: 6
I can totally understand why she’s bought a massive house as it is a good investment, but I do feel that it must make her feel a bit lost. The house still looks as though it’s kind of empty.
And I definitely think she was more herself with Elliott. He seemed really supportive of her too and got involved with her videos, not just when it was to talk about having sex

Reactions: 9
See I got the whole 'using my girlfriend for my own gain' from Elliot idk. She moves really fast with guys like I remember her and Elliot had a romantic fancy ass get away after only a few weeks that I get she probably just got for free
I can totally understand why she’s bought a massive house as it is a good investment, but I do feel that it must make her feel a bit lost. The house still looks as though it’s kind of empty.
And I definitely think she was more herself with Elliott. He seemed really supportive of her too and got involved with her videos, not just when it was to talk about having sex
Yh I felt like Elliot did help n support her a lot and the separation from him to then being w Jake is a bit sketchy imo like I think either her n Jake wasn’t talking for long before he asked her out or she met Jake and ended it with Elliot for him

It hurts my head that they’ve only been together for a year and already have a 5 bed house together... big yikes

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It hurts my head that they’ve only been together for a year and already have a 5 bed house together... big yikes
Omg right. I think almost 2 but still. The only couple I respect for moving in quickly is Sophie n James they seem to have genuine love lol n like seem normal

Reactions: 1
Omg right. I think almost 2 but still. The only couple I respect for moving in quickly is Sophie n James they seem to have genuine love lol n like seem normal
Also, Soph was going to buy her own house anyway and I'm pretty sure it's all legally worked out what is hers vs what's his. Somehow I can't think that Jordan has thought to do that.. Or if she has I could still see Jake trying to take her for all the show home furniture if they split up.

Reactions: 5
Also, Soph was going to buy her own house anyway and I'm pretty sure it's all legally worked out what is hers vs what's his. Somehow I can't think that Jordan has thought to do that.. Or if she has I could still see Jake trying to take her for all the show home furniture if they split up.
Yeah I see that. If they probs up he would 100% expose her n pursue an influencer career.

Maybe the universe is trying to tell you you're being a bad human 🤷‍♀️
Koba, blackfishing, fast fashion, gaslighting, just to name a few things.
Ngl feel like she’s overly dramatic except the funeral situation. Like she barely has content claims to be busy all days so why does her mum need to come n clean her house. Hasn’t she even doing it

Reactions: 14
Ngl feel like she’s overly dramatic except the funeral situation. Like she barely has content claims to be busy all days so why does her mum need to come n clean her house. Hasn’t she even doing it
She doesn't help herself either.
If I feel tit, sometimes I might just want to stay in bed but other times I find doing some house work and getting a bit of exercise works wonders

Reactions: 8
Why is her Mum going round to clean her house? Why can’t Jake help? If I asked my Mum to do that she’ll tell me grow up 😂 honestly girl if you’re old enough to buy a big 5 bed house you need to grow up and look after it yourself

Reactions: 26
I must’ve missed the gas lighting, what did she do?
I thought she was gaslighting in a series Instagram stories she posted addressing the backlash she received about Koba. She was basically saying it isn't his fault he went through what he did, but it happened and it isn't his fault and does he really not deserve to be loved because of his past etc, completely turning the attention away from fact that she spend over 10k support a company that abuses dogs

I feel like she’s always negative like she’s always having bad days or can’t upload a video or something goes wrong w her like why does everything always go wrong for one person lol

Reactions: 7
Right I’m ngl imo she looks great here. But did Jake not go w her ? Also she takes forever to say one point. Like ffs you don’t need 10
Stories to say one sentence
2E53C8F7-D110-4CA8-BA67-8FBE432363E7.png

I feel like if she was single she’s acc be really iconic. Like being a independent woman yk buying her own house doing it all herself and like idk I feel like she could’ve been so great on YouTube

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.