Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m ngl i feel like this is all they do she looks dry I feel like they wanna be posted on those relationship pages lol View attachment 436400
Ignoring Jake, this photo makes me sad - she's so pretty, I don't know why she wants to disort herself like that with the lips and eyes and black hair! I remember she got 1m subscribers really early on in the YouTube days (which was obviously for good reason!) and she was well known for rocking a full glam look and she had a personality, such a shame

Reactions: 7
which one of yall posted about jordan on the beautyguruchatter reddit thread im creasing () !! it's actually gained traction as well and people in the comments are done with her bullshit

Reactions: 22
how different she looks in just over a year is shocking, jake is defo having even more influence now they live together
Honestly the brown hair with the blonde highlights was gorgeous on her. The best hair she’s ever had, suited her so much! Her makeup then was better, she was more creative with it too, actually played with colour and didn’t stick to the same brown cat eye. I feel like she’s changed so much into this ‘insta baddie’ and it just doesn’t suit her. The fact that she doesn’t seem truly happy at the moment despite her trying to portray that she’s fine, is very telling!

Also, where is Koba? Literally where is he and what happened to him? In their recent video there was no sign of him, no clicky claws or little noises in the background, nothing. If they love him so much and they were a little family, would they not have included a bit with all 3 of them?

Reactions: 13
I think she’s low-key irrelevant. Like if you look at YouTube as a whole then Uk you tubers she’s not really relevant. Her content is the same on repeat. Her looks are the same and boring she use to be so much more experimental w colour and shapes and whatever yk like eyeshadow. Even her style doesn’t make sense anymore

Reactions: 9
Honestly the brown hair with the blonde highlights was gorgeous on her. The best hair she’s ever had, suited her so much! Her makeup then was better, she was more creative with it too, actually played with colour and didn’t stick to the same brown cat eye. I feel like she’s changed so much into this ‘insta baddie’ and it just doesn’t suit her. The fact that she doesn’t seem truly happy at the moment despite her trying to portray that she’s fine, is very telling!

Also, where is Koba? Literally where is he and what happened to him? In their recent video there was no sign of him, no clicky claws or little noises in the background, nothing. If they love him so much and they were a little family, would they not have included a bit with all 3 of them?
I think she looks really lovely here, it's such a shame she's moulded herself into this Insta baddie.

Attachments

Reactions: 29
Only thing I like is she didn’t fall into the trap of getting plastic surgery and altering her face but she use to have a cute round face yk idk

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one that finds the whole sex series with jake just weird. I’m a pretty private person so I’d only go down that route if I hadn’t posted about my bf (so no one knew who I was talking about) and I defo wouldn’t sit and talk about it with him.

Just seems like the type of tit that would haunt you in your next relationship and in general. The whole world knowing about your sex life, having multiple videos with an ex talking about bleeping you 😭 surely it’s not just me

Reactions: 30
The way they talk about how good eachother are in bed gives me the actual heev
They only do these videos to try boast about how much they have sex let’s be serious

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They only do these videos to try boast about how much they have sex let’s be serious
It's cringe and boring! Like girl we all have sex - you're not the only couple that enjoys it and you're not the only girl who masturbates 😂
You're nothing special Jordz, you've peaked, you're boring now 😴

Why does she have to mention in EVERY video that she doesn't have girlfriends? Huuuge red flag if you don't have at least ONE female friend.

Reactions: 32
This part in particular really made me cringe, like do we all really need to know the specific part of his penis his enjoys having touched 😐

I also don’t find him attractive at all his eyes are really far apart he looks like a fish, soz Jordan

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.