Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if he was there she’d have shown him eating the treats so he’s obviously still gone

Reactions: 7
I cannot express how boring this girl is. When was the last time she collab on a product or worked w a brand for something good or idk like she has no YouTube friends wtf is she doing

She definitely would’ve posted “ my two boys on Valentine’s Day” so the dog ain’t there

Reactions: 9
Wait I’m sorry she spent 35k on the “guard dog”????
I don’t really read this thread but have been catching up outta boredom. Can’t believe what am reading re the dog. That poor thing.

Also I feel it hits home more as I i love watching Stacey.am.W on IG and she has a Doberman with her man. However the dog Pepper lives like a queen and also still has her tail and ears (you almost can’t tell she’s a Doberman as we’re so used to the images of them with clipped ears etc).

Jordan should take notes! I’m honestly flabbergasted that anyone would get a dog like this just to be a guard dog let alone pay35k to have him imported? Are you Kylie Jenner? (Remember when she imported a horse from Switzerland or something for stormI - imagine putting a horse on a plane and through that trauma as if the USA and Canada has no horses?!
Also I’m baffled how the dog will respond to them if it’s someone else doing the training?!

Reactions: 5
I don’t really read this thread but have been catching up outta boredom. Can’t believe what am reading re the dog. That poor thing.

Also I feel it hits home more as I i love watching Stacey.am.W on IG and she has a Doberman with her man. However the dog Pepper lives like a queen and also still has her tail and ears (you almost can’t tell she’s a Doberman as we’re so used to the images of them with clipped ears etc).

Jordan should take notes! I’m honestly flabbergasted that anyone would get a dog like this just to be a guard dog let alone pay35k to have him imported? Are you Kylie Jenner? (Remember when she imported a horse from Switzerland or something for stormI - imagine putting a horse on a plane and through that trauma as if the USA and Canada has no horses?!
Also I’m baffled how the dog will respond to them if it’s someone else doing the training?!
It's awful isn't it!
We know Jake works a normal Monday - Friday job leaving Jordan at home all day. She never posted videos of her taking Koba out for walks (only occasionally when her & Jake were walking him).Jordan is so lazy she can't even upload a YouTube video on time, I can't imagine she ever took him out for long daily walks everyday.The only videos she posted of him were where he was sleeping on her knee.
If you look at the photo of Jake and Koba on Jake's profile you can see that Koba is wearing a spiked/pronged collar too. He tries to justify using that collar on the dog in the comments 🤢
She gaslighted the issue of Koba being abused in her YouTube video by saying it's not his fault what happened to him, should that stop me from loving him? Kinda true, it isn't Koba's fault but spending all that money on a company is just supporting them. She said in January that he's gone back for training and a week or do ago she said "something happened and she's dealing with that emotionally".

Reactions: 9
If she’s sent the dog back, the only way she can (somewhat) redeem herself is a sit down video addressing the situation and giving a clear message to her following that buying imported, abused and mutilated dogs is a terrible idea. I’d like to see an influencer speaking up about this issue.

Reactions: 14

This!! He can have all the training he needs in russia but if, and a very big IF, koba is coming back then jordan and jake need to be involved in some sort of training. Its all well & good giving him commands but if their energy isn’t right the dog will sense it & react to it. I certainly wouldn’t go into a cage of tigers coz i know ide be scared shitless & they would pick on that an maul me to death! Its the same with a ‘guard dog’

Reactions: 7
If she’s sent the dog back, the only way she can (somewhat) redeem herself is a sit down video addressing the situation and giving a clear message to her following that buying imported, abused and mutilated dogs is a terrible idea. I’d like to see an influencer speaking up about this issue.
Absolutely, I would have some respect for her if he addresses the situation open and honestly. Things do unfortunately happen and things don’t work out. But influencers particularly never seem to be transparent about things like this

Reactions: 4
I hope she knows children don’t have return labels lol cause she said she wants kids one day lord help us

Reactions: 4
I’m ngl i feel like this is all they do she looks dry I feel like they wanna be posted on those relationship pages lol
DFB34E25-909A-4AA7-9A41-707AA68F3388.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This to me looks like a simple blown out liner, she's not even doing the controversial pose, so I don't see anything wrong with the look/photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Everything they do seems to be ‘for the gram’. The mat by matchy outfits 😩

Reactions: 8
Did she ever have pics of the dog on her IG? I don’t follow her but just looked and there are none did she remove them or never have any?

Reactions: 2
Did she ever have pics of the dog on her IG? I don’t follow her but just looked and there are none did she remove them or never have any?
No she posted the video first and got backlash so think she chose not to post the photos you know she had ready

Reactions: 1
No she posted the video first and got backlash so think she chose not to post the photos you know she had ready
Ahh ok what’s her bf insta? He has pics right?
Also does anyone know the place she got the dog from? I’m just nosey lol I’m still baffled how it can cost so much did people see a price list or did she say that price?

Reactions: 1
Ahh ok what’s her bf insta? He has pics right?
Also does anyone know the place she got the dog from? I’m just nosey lol I’m still baffled how it can cost so much did people see a price list or did she say that price?
Jake still has this ridiculous picture up with the dog and this is the place they go him from

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.