Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only ever followed Jordan on YouTube and paid attention to her insta feed (unfollowed since) but does she talk about problems sleeping? Does she seem to drink a lot?

I'm surprised at how tired she looks these days.
I don’t acc think Jake likes her. One of them doesn’t acc like the other. She’s changed her whole personality to fit his. I wish an ex of his would say something because he seems fishy. I rarely saw him w her mum in videos or at her house. He has money that’s given but obvs not as much as Jordan

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I've only ever followed Jordan on YouTube and paid attention to her insta feed (unfollowed since) but does she talk about problems sleeping? Does she seem to drink a lot?

I'm surprised at how tired she looks these days.
Yeah she looks like she's suffering from insomnia. Not sure how much they drink, im surprised they weren't drinking in their last video tbh

She actually said before that koba’s life in Russia was nothing to do with her and jake and that the main thing is that he was safe now? Why bleeping send him back then? It’s bad enough supporting it in the first place but sending your dog somewhere that you know is not safe is absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 14
You never really see her like talk about her family or anything. I think her moving out was definitely rushed because her parents have chosen to no longer be together and I think she’s also dealing w that and therefore has clung to Jake for support n he knows that

Reactions: 8
Ohh she’s been gifted some dog food..hopefully it means Koba is coming back
I’m actually quite shocked, I was convinced he was gone. I hope he is coming back, because to post that knowing he’s gone is just odd.

Also, why has she deleted comments asking where he is if he’s here and she’s getting sent dog food? I’m so baffled by how she handled this. Surely you’d just reply and say he’s at training or whatever? So random...

Reactions: 13
I’m actually quite shocked, I was convinced he was gone. I hope he is coming back, because to post that knowing he’s gone is just odd.

Also, why has she deleted comments asking where he is if he’s here and she’s getting sent dog food? I’m so baffled by how she handled this. Surely you’d just reply and say he’s at training or whatever? So random...
Unless she’s lying lol she would’ve posted a picture w him if he was there w the dog food yk

Reactions: 4
You never really see her like talk about her family or anything. I think her moving out was definitely rushed because her parents have chosen to no longer be together and I think she’s also dealing w that and therefore has clung to Jake for support n he knows that
Oh no :( when did her parents split and where has she spoke about it

Reactions: 3
I really don’t understand why she gets all dressed up does a full face and all this for a date night in yet csnt post frequently on YouTube. She could’ve filmed a grwm or a date night in lockdown so many options also why does the tail of her brows go down swear she shaved the end so she could make them straight
881AED4B-E793-400F-9110-5BFA86D79F56.png

Reactions: 7
Why is she laying her hair like that!!? 😡 Honestly, I used to think she was soooo stunning but she just looks awful lately

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Jordan is laying her edges AGAIN. She is white so she needs to stop

Reactions: 26
No one cares like no one acc cares. Like deep it .... no one gives a duck about your bf make perspective we seen how he acted before
82560DBA-335B-481E-B689-0E2D99B032D1.png
by7 she means 8....9 or tomorrow

Wonder wat she’s bought him then

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.