Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do her and Jake have any hobbies together outside of shagging and animal abuse? Just wondering
Lets not forget eye bleeping themselves in the camera

Jake must have bruises on his arm from Jordan doing that tit laugh and hitting him

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This part in particular really made me cringe, like do we all really need to know the specific part of his penis his enjoys having touched 😐

I also don’t find him attractive at all his eyes are really far apart he looks like a fish, soz Jordan
That’s what gets me. Talking about sex in the general sense is great and it needs to be a topic that is discussed more, but we don’t need to know specifics 😅

Reactions: 11
Now we know why she wanted to set up that home Instagram account! Is she ever going to be authentic again or what...
C57AE514-D816-44C4-AE23-1F5C6B747703.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I forgot she posted a video loooool this girl reslly is boring af. I don’t think she’ll leave Jake. They’ve built too many memories and he is in the ‘public eye’ bevause of her. I feel like he would be upset n expose her. Plus I don’t think she would leave a relationship without having another one resdy like w her ex into jake

Reactions: 3
I do get the impression that he could turn nasty. He clearly loves the attention Jordan has bought him, he won’t want to let that go

Reactions: 17
I do get the impression that he could turn nasty. He clearly loves the attention Jordan has bought him, he won’t want to let that go
Yh I see him as aggressive when mad and she’s the type to stand in front of him being like ‘ baby look at me I can calm you down’ loool

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Am I wrong she’s the type of girl to run in front of him and start saying memories to calm him down lol
This has me creaaaasing.

BABE CHILL REMEMBER THAT TIME YOU TOOK PICS OF ME AGAINST THE WALL OF OUR HOUSE OMG GOOD TIMES BABE X

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This has me creaaaasing.

BABE CHILL REMEMBER THAT TIME YOU TOOK PICS OF ME AGAINST THE WALL OF OUR HOUSE OMG GOOD TIMES BABE X
JAKEYYYYY STOP REMEMBER THAT TIME WE PLAYED BEER PING PONG IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PANDEMIC AND I GAVE YOU HEAD. Jaaaaakey relax ok have an ice coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Attempted to watch the recent video but Jesus she’s so boring DO A COLLAB ffs you’re boring

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.