Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you know? Did she post something? I don't have Insta so can't check. I feel so bad for him, I hate to see animals being mistreated and discarded. They have feelings ffs
Nope haven’t posted anything - she has no photos on her insta of him anymore but jake still does. He has been gone back weeks now - something obviously has happened and she probs knows how much hate she’ll will get so instead just isnt addressing it

Reactions: 12
Nope haven’t posted anything - she has no photos on her insta of him anymore but jake still does. He has been gone back weeks now - something obviously has happened and she probs knows how much hate she’ll will get so instead just isnt addressing it
How stupid is she to think that by staying silent the speculation will go away? If anything, her silence makes me angrier. If she just admitted she sent him back, I would be angry but at least she'd own up to it and take the criticism she deserves. It's not hate it's criticism, as she paid for a dog to be beaten into submission and then got bored of him so sent him back to be further subjected to abuse! Sorry for the rant guys, this tit makes me so so angry!

Reactions: 29
How stupid is she to think that by staying silent the speculation will go away? If anything, her silence makes me angrier. If she just admitted she sent him back, I would be angry but at least she'd own up to it and take the criticism she deserves. It's not hate it's criticism, as she paid for a dog to be beaten into submission and then got bored of him so sent him back to be further subjected to abuse! Sorry for the rant guys, this tit makes me so so angry!
i agree with you! She will have to address it at some point.

Reactions: 3
I don't think this will be forgotten about. It's not a small duck up, it's about an innocent animal and people will always question her on it until she makes a statement. She can't do a Demi Donnelly and sit by her computer 24 hours a day to rapidly delete every single comment that mentions something she doesn't like surely?!

I for one will keep asking her on all her socials. I want to know Koba is safe wherever she's shipped him off to, and as she has shown him to her followers and has let us get to know him, I do feel we deserve an explanation.

Reactions: 23
Oh no, not another Marthagate! (iykyk)

Reactions: 11
Is there an insta account of where koba is from or his ‘training school’? Im sure there was but I can’t seem to find it

Reactions: 4
I hope, if Koba isn't coming back, he's at a rehoming shelter like Battersea in the UK. Or a genuine rescue centre. I'm not going to elaborate more because you all know where I'm going with that sentence. Koba deserves a home that loves him and cherishes him, as do all animals. Hopefully he's better off without them

Reactions: 9
I forgot her age. She’s isn’t even old lol but she looks like 28. In her recent video she went to B&M ... does Jake not buy anything for the house she seems to wanna please him all the time. She’s so boring Jordan mate if you’re reading this your hand gestures are disgusting and your personality is boring. What happened to you ?

Why are they always drinking. Secondly why is she the only one fixing up the house. Thirdly she’s so naturally pretty ffs
8AE4C4A4-EC49-456C-BE3D-D7F1F270008D.png
6A0ED538-D372-4C8F-A117-2B275988DDCD.png
D2E3B697-77DF-4CC3-82C8-D008680EF6E2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I forgot her age. She’s isn’t even old lol but she looks like 28. In her recent video she went to B&M ... does Jake not buy anything for the house she seems to wanna please him all the time. She’s so boring Jordan mate if you’re reading this your hand gestures are disgusting and your personality is boring. What happened to you ?

Why are they always drinking. Secondly why is she the only one fixing up the house. Thirdly she’s so naturally pretty ffs View attachment 448737View attachment 448740View attachment 448744
Tbh it's her house and it's not like she has anything else to do during her days when she hardly works! Jake doesn't seem like the type to help unless it'll benefit him in some way.

Reactions: 8
I agree. Does she really think her followers are just going to forget he existed? Especially when she was seemingly so excited when he arrived. Obviously she doesn’t need to go into details if she doesn’t want to but she does owe her followers some form of explanation. All she’s done is say he’s been sent away for more training. That was weeks ago now. Maybe even 2 months. When you live your life online, you have to accept that you’re going to get questions.
Is the Koba YouTube video still up?

Reactions: 9
I agree. Does she really think her followers are just going to forget he existed? Especially when she was seemingly so excited when he arrived. Obviously she doesn’t need to go into details if she doesn’t want to but she does owe her followers some form of explanation. All she’s done is say he’s been sent away for more training. That was weeks ago now. Maybe even 2 months. When you live your life online, you have to accept that you’re going to get questions.
Is the Koba YouTube video still up?
It’s still up! Every now and then I check if that video is up and if Jake’s insta pictures are still there. If they delete them, then that’s all the proof needed to show that they’ve sent him back.

Reactions: 2
It’s still up! Every now and then I check if that video is up and if Jake’s insta pictures are still there. If they delete them, then that’s all the proof needed to show that they’ve sent him back.
Totally agree. At least while it’s still up there’s a very small chance he is coming back. I still definitely think we won’t see him again though. I think she will delete it once she thinks enough time has passed and people will have probably forgotten. She will be wrong of course cos we’ll never forget 😂

Reactions: 5
I see her making a sad video like cryin about it saying how they tried but it just didn’t work and how they’re so sad but didn’t realise how much of a responsibility it is. Also the fact he isn’t there n she stays alone while jake is gone shows she feels somewhat safe without a dog ...

Reactions: 17
I see her making a sad video like cryin about it saying how they tried but it just didn’t work and how they’re so sad but didn’t realise how much of a responsibility it is. Also the fact he isn’t there n she stays alone while jake is gone shows she feels somewhat safe without a dog ...
Yeah I agree, this is exactly how I see it going. Whatever she does she will just brush over the issue. I can’t believe she didn’t learn anything from the Molly Mae situation

Reactions: 11
Thing is I’d laugh because we told her not to get this dog and she made a story about how she’s gonna give him a good life now n look what happened. Twats

Hopefully Jakes next

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.