Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% she couldn't cope with the dog, I think she expected him to be docile and sit pretty on the sofa with her 24/7 but a big dog like that would need constant exercise and mental stimulation, no matter how well trained he is. She would barely be capable of controlling him on a walk, never mind if he was in a playful mood and decided to nip or bite. Poor puppy has been shipped off once the going got tough, it's disgusting :(
Its so sad. Shame on them both and tbh with all the blackfishing etc, I am glad karma got them and it didn't work out for her dog. Hopefully Koba will be with a family who can provide constant mental stimulation.

If she wanted an easy dog she could have got a cavapoo or something small and friendly. She clearly wanted a doberman cos she thinks she'd look edgy as duck.

A dog is a big responsibility. I'd love one but I know that outside of lockdown when I go to work and enjoy going to the gym or climbing, I won't be able to spend enough time with it. And there's no way I can get out of bed early enough before work to take it for a walk because I'm not a morning person 😂 I can't imagine Jordan is either. So I won't get a dog because I can't give it the attention it deserves. Maybe when I retire I'll get one lol.

From the videos Jordan posted of him she clearly loved him lying on her knee sleeping. We never saw any videos of her training him or anything like that.

Reactions: 7
I think she wanted a baby without acc having a baby like people who enjoy kids n siblings but as soon as it gets hard passes them back to their parents

Reactions: 5
I watched Jordan up until probably last year but stopped because her content was so sporadic and I got sick of her cringey videos with Jake (who's always come across as a twit IMO), I also stopped liking her insta when she started going for the whole insta-baddie look and the stupid pulled-eyes trend, so I was fairly out of the loop til I popped onto this thread.
I am honestly sickened by the situation with Koba and would drop her in the bin for that alone, but I do feel like a lot of her behaviour seems to have changed since he's been with Jake. It's like she's trying to cultivate this baddie image with the looks and the cringe sex videos to fit this 'my girlfriend's a bad witch' type that Jake seems to want.
Her vids before she really seemed quite sweet, a bit silly but quite family oriented - I loved in when her mum would pop in out of frame and she'd ask her family stuff. I have colleagues who met her at a brand event a few years ago and said she was actually really quiet and sweet. Now it seems like she's quite isolated, like she's fallen for this idea of success with the house and the money and the bad witch image but she doesn't seem happy at all. I might be wrong in dropping the blame all at Jake's feet but it does seem like he has this image he wants (he's the BCW to Jordan's Baddie Maddie) and Jordan has changed to fit that.
I 100% agree with everything you’ve said. I think meeting Jake was the turning point. After that I think everything was done for the image. The house, the dog, the makeup, the clothes. He’s clearly into it but I don’t feel she is. I really want her to move back to her mums house for her own sanity. Just for lockdown but I don’t feel being locked in that big house with only Jake for company (when he’s home) is doing any good for her

Reactions: 12
I 100% agree with everything you’ve said. I think meeting Jake was the turning point. After that I think everything was done for the image. The house, the dog, the makeup, the clothes. He’s clearly into it but I don’t feel she is. I really want her to move back to her mums house for her own sanity. Just for lockdown but I don’t feel being locked in that big house with only Jake for company (when he’s home) is doing any good for her
Funny thing is if it wasn't for Jordan, Jake wouldn't be able to afford that lifestyle and image either. I still cannot believe she bought him a rolex the idiot 😂

Does anyone remember the gucci tights he bought her for her birthday which she's clearly never wore? Inagine her putting them on with those talons.

Seems like all she does now is stay home and do her make up so she looks bangable to Jake. What a boring life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've never posted here before, but I've followed the thread. I'm so so sad to read about the mistreatment of Koba. Do yous think he was sent back to the company she bought him from in Russia? I hope she'd have given him to a rescue but maybe I'm being naive. I feel for Koba so much; I could never support someone who pays and advertises the abuse of dogs for image purposes ☹ No Jordan you're not a 'baddie' you're a bleeping animal abuser.

Reactions: 9
I've never posted here before, but I've followed the thread. I'm so so sad to read about the mistreatment of Koba. Do yous think he was sent back to the company she bought him from in Russia? I hope she'd have given him to a rescue but maybe I'm being naive. I feel for Koba so much; I could never support someone who pays and advertises the abuse of dogs for image purposes ☹ No Jordan you're not a 'baddie' you're a bleeping animal abuser.
I remember someone on here saying Koba would have cost around £35k? No way would she give him to a rescue. Did you see the YouTube video she posted about him? It shown a clip of the training he received. He was basically being hit with a baton or something 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I remember someone on here saying Koba would have cost around £35k? No way would she give him to a rescue. Did you see the YouTube video she posted about him? It shown a clip of the training he received. He was basically being hit with a baton or something 😡
Yeah it was just wishful thinking on my part! No I haven't seen it and I won't watch it. I find videos of animal abuse really triggering but I know the content of it. I'm so worried about the dog, what type of treatment is he receiving right now?! Why would she send him back to those people when she knew he had been abused and beaten. How can she sleep at night?

She’s been posting a lot of videos and insta pics so maybe she earned her money back

The thing as well is that we all know it’s extremely likely that they read this thread, if they still had koba and were seeing these comments I feel like jake especially would be posting photos of him just to prove a point.. but still there’s nothing and the silence is deafening

Reactions: 11
Can’t believe they’re deleting comments when people ask about koba. I’m getting infuriated now

Did you guys see this? I was shocked at how unflattering it is. Dry, split ends, tan line around her hairline and her makeup looks CAKED on?? Her eyebrows 🥴 and the wonky over lined lips. It’s like this is the reality of how dreadful she would look if she went out the house in normal lighting.
9AFCFCDB-40AA-46E6-982D-60829589A532.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Did you guys see this? I was shocked at how unflattering it is. Dry, split ends, tan line around her hairline and her makeup looks CAKED on?? Her eyebrows 🥴 and the wonky over lined lips. It’s like this is the reality of how dreadful she would look if she went out the house in normal lighting.
View attachment 433602
I saw this and I dare to say this is being racially ambiguous to the T even though she looks scary af :oops: and NOTHING like her old self, she's taken this too far.. the extreme overlining and cat-eye look literally cannot get any worse than this

Reactions: 6
They literally wear the same clothes everytime. Black outfit. Black puffer and a black hat .... so where’s all the clothes she buys. It shows in her videos she lies because she doesn’t even wear the Missguided outfits
86F87D6A-E92F-461E-88C6-4D4EB1323BDB.png

I don’t think being fired a teeth whitening pen ‘made’ by Kendall Jenner is impressive considering the bad reviews it had and the fact she professionally whitens her teeth wouldn’t try a product she probs doesn’t use
F7357CA7-B7CA-45CD-A6AE-683299D9ABB3.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It makes me laugh when Jake acts like he’s some sort of iNfLuEnZeR. The way he says “girls sort your man out” made me really cringe
I was gonna reply w my man can buy it himself thank youuuuuu ahaha imagine Jordan buying him thag and all he does is run a bath

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They literally wear the same clothes everytime. Black outfit. Black puffer and a black hat .... so where’s all the clothes she buys. It shows in her videos she lies because she doesn’t even wear the Missguided outfits View attachment 433924

I don’t think being fired a teeth whitening pen ‘made’ by Kendall Jenner is impressive considering the bad reviews it had and the fact she professionally whitens her teeth wouldn’t try a product she probs doesn’t use View attachment 433936
Honestly she doesn't even look good im black she needs to reevaluate all her life choices

I've only ever followed Jordan on YouTube and paid attention to her insta feed (unfollowed since) but does she talk about problems sleeping? Does she seem to drink a lot?

I'm surprised at how tired she looks these days.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.