Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Jordan pronounces some words in a reeeally American way, it’s weirdddd

Reactions: 10
January 25th. That poor dog.
I feel like she has defo sent him back because of the backlash she has had from getting him abroad with clipped ears and then using the prong collars but no doubt she will try blame the dog and say he was aggressive

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure whether it’s the lighting in the video or not but they both look unwell. We’ve seen that Jordan has looked quite ill for a while now; dark under eye circles, lost weight, washed out looking but jake does too. They both have dead eyes and just look depressed. I’m even more convinced now that their “perfect, goals”relationship isn’t all it seems and there’s something else going on. It’s actually quite disturbing

Reactions: 13
She’s acting like no one has filmed a video of their partner doing their makeup also of course it’s a sponsored video of course it is
330688DB-8140-4826-B6A8-9AB7F52AB98B.png

She’s acting like no one has filmed a video of their partner doing their makeup also of course it’s a sponsored video of course it is
330688DB-8140-4826-B6A8-9AB7F52AB98B.png
Her makeup looks dryyyyyyyyyyyy 😩😩😩😩😩😩. What happened her makeup use to be decent she looks one dimensional

Reactions: 9
They both look so I’ll also they’re soooooooooo boring she use to be so prettyyyy 🥴😩😩
image.jpg

I feel like Jordan pronounces some words in a reeeally American way, it’s weirdddd
She literally has no reason to. She’s not around American people. I’m American and I live in the Uk and I sound British. She has literally no reason even her own mum says they don’t know why lol

She also talks in a baby voice and it seems like she just wants to impress Jake idk why he seems aggressive

Sorrrrrrry the difference to her scalp
image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
At one point she said to Jake "im gonna ask you a question is that okay?"

Why would she even need to get permission to ask him a question??

Reactions: 20
At one point she said to Jake "im gonna ask you a question is that okay?"

Why would she even need to get permission to ask him a question??
Yeah. Find that weird or when she talks over him she apologised each time or if she’s talking n he interrupts she lets him but she can’t interrupt him

Why does she keep saying gassed and sick and like all this tit it’s weird

Most of the video she makes sexual jokes or asks jake if she looks pretty or like to rate her out of 10 idk it’s just weird to me she clearly does all this stuff to be presentable to him would love to be a fly on a wall

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Their relationship seems so false to me. No genuine connection, it all seems to be about looks and sex

Reactions: 21
''Might have to get some tips from you ;)'' :sick:

Also don't ask why I follow him there i'm just a nosey witch 👀👀
It's the winky face that makes it feel wrong, if it was a grinning emoji or just a regular smiley face it would seem a lot less dodgy 👀

Reactions: 12
She’s deleting comments! I replied agreeing to someone last night who called her out on koba being nowhere to be seen and it’s clear they no longer have him, both comments are now gone. Guilty as anything 😡
They’re both thick as tit if they think they can just let it lie and never mention that poor dog again and people won’t notice. Absolutely disgusting they had him about 2 weeks, makes me sick 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She’s deleting comments! I replied agreeing to someone last night who called her out on koba being nowhere to be seen and it’s clear they no longer have him, both comments are now gone. Guilty as anything 😡
They’re both thick as tit if they think they can just let it lie and never mention that poor dog again and people won’t notice. Absolutely disgusting they had him about 2 weeks, makes me sick 😡
Deleting comments on YouTube or insta??
Shame on them 🤢 vile people

How greasy and sleazy does Jake look in that new video aswell🤢

Reactions: 3

I think it’s terrible that they think their followers are going to be happy just to let it go. Especially after the intro video she made when she was saying how happy she was to have him and how safe he made her feel. I will be interested to see whether she does ever address it.

Reactions: 6
I watched Jordan up until probably last year but stopped because her content was so sporadic and I got sick of her cringey videos with Jake (who's always come across as a twit IMO), I also stopped liking her insta when she started going for the whole insta-baddie look and the stupid pulled-eyes trend, so I was fairly out of the loop til I popped onto this thread.
I am honestly sickened by the situation with Koba and would drop her in the bin for that alone, but I do feel like a lot of her behaviour seems to have changed since he's been with Jake. It's like she's trying to cultivate this baddie image with the looks and the cringe sex videos to fit this 'my girlfriend's a bad witch' type that Jake seems to want.
Her vids before she really seemed quite sweet, a bit silly but quite family oriented - I loved in when her mum would pop in out of frame and she'd ask her family stuff. I have colleagues who met her at a brand event a few years ago and said she was actually really quiet and sweet. Now it seems like she's quite isolated, like she's fallen for this idea of success with the house and the money and the bad witch image but she doesn't seem happy at all. I might be wrong in dropping the blame all at Jake's feet but it does seem like he has this image he wants (he's the BCW to Jordan's Baddie Maddie) and Jordan has changed to fit that.

Reactions: 8

YouTube comments, which tbh is no real surprise considering she’s done it multiple times before too about the blackfishing etc
It’s disgusting behaviour

Reactions: 4
100% she couldn't cope with the dog, I think she expected him to be docile and sit pretty on the sofa with her 24/7 but a big dog like that would need constant exercise and mental stimulation, no matter how well trained he is. She would barely be capable of controlling him on a walk, never mind if he was in a playful mood and decided to nip or bite. Poor puppy has been shipped off once the going got tough, it's disgusting :(

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.