Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's lost that natural beauty she had.. when will this wannabe bad gal vibe end.
If she had slightly lighter hair and a more natural foundation colour she'd look stunning.
There's no way she leaves the house looking like this
She looks like she's aged 10 years in the past month.

Reactions: 9
She's lost that natural beauty she had.. when will this wannabe bad gal vibe end.
If she had slightly lighter hair and a more natural foundation colour she'd look stunning.
There's no way she leaves the house looking like this

Edit: Older photo added
Her eyes got smaller lol

Reactions: 3
The black hair is so so so harsh on her.

She looks like those hard faced women who drink and smoke a lot. You know what I mean. Like a dark haired Shirley from EastEnders.

And she looked so lifeless at the start of that tiktok. Like a female Edward scissorhands, what was that?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I honestly think the best thing for her right now would be to split with Jake and move back in with her mum for a bit. I really don’t think she’s happy. I know you can’t tell someone’s true feeling from these videos and stuff but there is something so different about her. I’m not saying she should move out and sell up, but I think she needs to be with someone other than Jake right now. I don’t feel like she’s got any support of human contact at all. And now the dogs gone what is she possibly doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
They seem like an insta couple like they just want the banging pictures and I have no doubt Jake has told her he could find better or something she seems really insecure

Reactions: 9
They seem like an insta couple like they just want the banging pictures and I have no doubt Jake has told her he could find better or something she seems really insecure
I can imagine him being the type to comment on other girls looking fit in front of her. Hence her ever-changing style to suit his type. She looks worse than ever these days

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe no one has asked her where the dog is. It’s infuriating me now, there’s no way he’s still being ‘trained’

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe no one has asked her where the dog is. It’s infuriating me now, there’s no way he’s still being ‘trained’
I know! She wanted q's for their next sex talk video and I asked her to make a video on why Koba went back 😬

Reactions: 8
Who wants to bet there’s technical difficulties w this video tonight
4C0E4EFC-9EA8-480D-A29C-7B24C0F5F9A5.png

I would love to know what Jakes ex gfs looked like to see if there’s a theme w how Jordan looks now

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone remember how long it’s been since koba was sent away for “training”
It’s definitely been over a week now! I asked her a question about Koba asking if he’s doing ok and she didn’t include it, so people must be asking. She can’t ignore it surely? Just so weird...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.