Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2D71E45B-CC76-46EC-BC3C-A0D63F948058.png

I know it’s a Saturday and it’s technically the weekend, but duck me that’s not a productive day, why is she boasting about it? She did a food shop and cleaned the house? Ordering stuff, especially non-essential stuff, for the house isn’t a big chore either. And there’s no ‘filmed video with Jake’ so she clearly didn’t do the one thing that’s actually her job? This girl actually does nothing all day everyday...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 422928
I know it’s a Saturday and it’s technically the weekend, but duck me that’s not a productive day, why is she boasting about it? She did a food shop and cleaned the house? Ordering stuff, especially non-essential stuff, for the house isn’t a big chore either. And there’s no ‘filmed video with Jake’ so she clearly didn’t do the one thing that’s actually her job? This girl actually does nothing all day everyday...
That could’ve been done in like 2 hours lol what about the other 22

Reactions: 18
Let’s be real we know she has a lot of money that’s obvious. She doesn’t do much w her day because tbh she should be banging out content. Other youtuber are moving to new places yet have kept consistent w content. She says she’s very particular w what she posts as she wants it to e good but none of her videos are acc that god it’s her standing w a rail of clothes w a try on clip like she doesn’t even really explain the clothes she just says ‘sick’ a bunch or times and ‘so cool’ like her style imo is going downhill idk who hyped her up because it is awful. I also don’t know why she settled for Jake there seems to be no genuine connection n considering she ‘fell out of love’ w her ex just before getting w Jake when she was w her ex he seemed to acc reslly like her. I think she’s forcing this out together life. No one likes Jake I find him weird and up his own ass when he has no reason to be. He dated into fame he acts like he’s better than everyone already mate you’re wearing sunglasses in February in your car. It seems like he is her only daily interaction now that the dog is gone and it’s not healthy. Her job can get really lonely and it must be hard on her mental health keeping her thoughts in n only being w Jake bevause what if they argue about something and don’t talk for a bit she has no one to talk to. You’re telling me she has all those contacts in her phone n no one to talk to. I think her and Soph does life show two sides of the same story. They both moved in w a partner after a year or so and Soph literally has new videos every week given it’s the same type of video but she’s sticking to her brand of makeup videos and her bf is in her videos every so often but still not enough for us to be sick of him. Jordan wat are you doing w your life let’s be honest what are you doing w your channel you are consistent for about 2 weeks then claim to be so busy and overwhelmed ... so leave lol and get a degree or a normal job clearly you can’t up keep this - all of this is my opinion. It’s not facts neither does it mean you have to agree just mine xx

The same boring sex talk we get it you guys have sex. Pick another personality trait
4428020E-765A-4800-B5D6-3EFABBEAB4BA.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Let’s be real we know she has a lot of money that’s obvious. She doesn’t do much w her day because tbh she should be banging out content. Other youtuber are moving to new places yet have kept consistent w content. She says she’s very particular w what she posts as she wants it to e good but none of her videos are acc that god it’s her standing w a rail of clothes w a try on clip like she doesn’t even really explain the clothes she just says ‘sick’ a bunch or times and ‘so cool’ like her style imo is going downhill idk who hyped her up because it is awful. I also don’t know why she settled for Jake there seems to be no genuine connection n considering she ‘fell out of love’ w her ex just before getting w Jake when she was w her ex he seemed to acc reslly like her. I think she’s forcing this out together life. No one likes Jake I find him weird and up his own ass when he has no reason to be. He dated into fame he acts like he’s better than everyone already mate you’re wearing sunglasses in February in your car. It seems like he is her only daily interaction now that the dog is gone and it’s not healthy. Her job can get really lonely and it must be hard on her mental health keeping her thoughts in n only being w Jake bevause what if they argue about something and don’t talk for a bit she has no one to talk to. You’re telling me she has all those contacts in her phone n no one to talk to. I think her and Soph does life show two sides of the same story. They both moved in w a partner after a year or so and Soph literally has new videos every week given it’s the same type of video but she’s sticking to her brand of makeup videos and her bf is in her videos every so often but still not enough for us to be sick of him. Jordan wat are you doing w your life let’s be honest what are you doing w your channel you are consistent for about 2 weeks then claim to be so busy and overwhelmed ... so leave lol and get a degree or a normal job clearly you can’t up keep this - all of this is my opinion. It’s not facts neither does it mean you have to agree just mine xx

The same boring sex talk we get it you guys have sex. Pick another personality trait View attachment 423289
Not another sex talk video 😴

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The first sex talk video in my opinion was good and I think it was good especially for younger viewers to see someone being open and honest about sex. But now she’s done it to death. Covering topics that apply to everyone is great, and to normalise certain things, but I think like these videos are self indulgent now, just an excuse for them to talk about themselves

Reactions: 17
She’s just idk how to describe her since being w Jake is just jarring she seems like a hole of a person. She had so much potential but is she just lazy or what cause she has no friends doesn’t post videos. Post the same insta pictures just w different filters like she’s just boring

Not another sex talk video 😴
What else will they talk about?? Like your average couple, they probably just do the same three positions and go to bed 😭Nothing wrong with that but they have covered the topic enough. If the were lenatheplug and adam22, for example, they have so much to cover ln the sex topic

Reactions: 10
Anyone else getting suspicious of how long the dog has been getting more ‘training’ for?! Do we reckon she’s sent him back?

Reactions: 20
Omg, I searched her up on YT a few days ago, the Asian look is going ...strong, but I see that she has toned it down on the tan? (Praise theee or am i tripping?) However, what particularly caught my eye was her man Jake. He looks like he's her 41 year old bf 😖💀 that facial hair doesn't do his looks any justice. Good grief, perhaps when he's actually 41, I might consider the facial hair "good looking". Idk, how old is he? I used to think he's younger than Jordan...

Also it seems that he is showing his true colours, he seemed cool a year ago, maybe her wealth is getting to his head? 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I really can understand her maybe feeling isolated or alone, especially at the moment, and I struggle to make friends as an adult too. But part of me thinks she put a lot of this onto herself. She’s not long moved out and I really do feel like she’s rushed that decision as I don’t think she was ready. She doesn’t seem to be coping particularly well. Alone in that huge house!

also I agree with someone who’s posted above about how suspect it is how long the dog has been gone. I don’t think we will see him again

Reactions: 7
Does no one else find it crazy how she’s never collab w anyone, no one hyped uk her content or stuff. She doesn’t do like collections w brands or anything. Let’s be honest I’m sorry who is Jordan I find it so weird how she hasn’t got a one youtube friend who she can do virtual videos w during lockdown this is her time. It’s less intimidating online than meeting the person and it’s creative she could do grwm and someone else or swap a day in the life but her content is so boring she thinks she’s being so different but mate Jordan your channel is dead I’m so sorry not even tryna be rude but IMO deleted or not it’s not really putting your stamp on YouTube yk

Let’s not praise the bare minimum, everyone should be doing this
well when 90% of influencers aren't doing the bare minimum, i don't think there's any harm in saying something good about jordan where it's deserved lol it's not like im licking her arse

Reactions: 8
Firstly, why is he wearing sunglasses and acting like he’s a celeb
Secondly, when she takes videos it looks weird it’s like they don’t really talk
Thirdly, that video will be filmed today and probs posted in like a few months time lol also all the clothes she had why does she wear the same tit al the time View attachment 422156
This guy has really taken the “he looks like Drake” comment to heart cause why is he acting like this? Are you not embarrazzed cause this is really embarrazzing? @jake_stenning

Reactions: 11
This guy has really taken the “he looks like Drake” comment to heart cause why is he acting like this? Are you not embarrazzed cause this is really embarrazzing? @jake_stenning
He looks NOTHING like drake 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg girl yesss or guy ahahaha he thinks he’s the main character when he’s the side character like can he rellllllax

• Haha
In a way i sort of feel sorry for her. It seems like shes completely changed her self (hair, makeup, the "baddie/egirl" clothing) since shes been with jake. She was so stunning before and now i think shes confused herself with this fake identity :////

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.