Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did koba go back to Russia for training? Sorry but it’s just not right to be sending your dog back and forth from country to country on a plane like that, once was bad enough! Poor dog is being dispatched like a parcel :(
If they have sent him back ALL the way to Russia for some training that just really shows what kind of people they are and the company they bought it from. Surely to save travel if the company were decent they would have trainers over here who can help? So disgusting if he has gone back to Russia, who needs to spend all that money on a dog from Russia when there’s perfectly good dogs in the U.K, so dread 😣

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know why Jordan has no more friends? How did they fall out? I remember her posting pictures from nights out not that long ago, maybe 2 yrs ago?

Reactions: 4
Gosh I don’t tend to say much on here but she is getting ridiculous now. Her content has always been sloppy but the #ads have always been uploaded but now she can’t even manage those on time! I get people needing a “break” but when your job is to post 2 videos a week and a few insta pics the constant “time off” gets dumb. She gets paid a bucket load for the bare minimum. So exhausting seeing how the other side live in times like this. I’m sure NHS workers and carers need a “break” and a few have moved house. Leave it outttttt. At this point just admit you’re not as good at the whole influencer thing anymore cause the content for the past 2 years has been repetitive, boring and sparse. This is coming from someone who genuinely loved her vids!!

Reactions: 20
Hmmm she said something happened, she's been dealing with it emotionally. I think it definitely has something to do with Koba, I've said it before but I think he might have gone to attack her 🤷‍♀️ I can't think of any other reason why he would need to be returned for more training, after being trained at such a high standard. Dogs like him need a LOT of mental stimulation and I can't imagine Jordan was giving him much training etc at home while Jake was out.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Hmmm she said something happened, she's been dealing with it emotionally. I think it definitely has something to do with Koba, I've said it before but I think he might have gone to attack her 🤷‍♀️ I can't think of any other reason why he would need to be returned for more training, after being trained at such a high standard. Dogs like him need a LOT of mental stimulation and I can't imagine Jordan was giving him much training etc at home while Jake was out.
I agree. She claimed Koba was trained to be in a home environment, but i don’t think she ever actually had proof of that. He was still a young dog but huge and clearly very strong. I love animals, but I’m not sure I would feel 100% safe with a dog that’s as big as me who is trained to attack when threatened

Reactions: 6
HOW IS SHE TIRED AND NEEDING A BREAK WHEN SHE BARELY WORKS OR POSTS A VIDEO!!!!! Her job is low active she works from comfort of her house like wtffff why does she always claim a mental health break when she barely posts unless it’s an AD and she looks really unwell like wtf is Jake doing cause she use to be so fun and entertaining now youtube wouldn’t miss a thing if she left

Reactions: 18
Yeah she did say she’s dealing with stuff. But let’s face it, majority of us couldn’t just not show up to work for a few weeks because of pet related issues. As hard as it would be!

Reactions: 17
HOW IS SHE TIRED AND NEEDING A BREAK WHEN SHE BARELY WORKS OR POSTS A VIDEO!!!!! Her job is low active she works from comfort of her house like wtffff why does she always claim a mental health break when she barely posts unless it’s an AD and she looks really unwell like wtf is Jake doing cause she use to be so fun and entertaining now youtube wouldn’t miss a thing if she left
Honestly the vibe I'm getting is that she's really depressed hence the lack of motivation, needing a break etc. Why isn't Jake supporting her? She really needs some love and support. I think the change in personality, hair, style, changing accents etc has been her slowly having a breakdown and its all coming out now. Her sending Kuba back was probably the final straw.
She needs to get a grip though. As difficult as mental health problems are, she needs to acknowledge that there are bigger things going on in the world right now. She is rich, has a 5 bedroom house and gets paid a fortune to do absolutely nothing all day every day. Its hard to have sympathy for her.

Reactions: 18
I think her mental health is suffering because she's stuck in the house all day with not much of a support system by the sounds of things. I know I've personally struggled to find motivation whilst being on maternity leave for the last 10 months in lockdown and I'm actually looking forward to going back to work next month for some level of normality but I think I'd have struggled worse if I'd been her age and rattling around a big empty house on my own with no one to speak to but my horrible boyfriend in an evening. Money can't buy happiness sadly, I think she probably feels she's pretty much trapped herself financially with that house but it's never too late to go out and get a proper job, she's not an A list celeb, I think it would help her so much!

Reactions: 17
tbf tho, i gotta hand it to jordan for being one of the very very few influencers who isn't constantly breaking covid rules and travelling unnecessarily (this is afaik - correct me if i'm wrong). Upsides of having 0 friends and spending your time changing your race!

Reactions: 22
tbf tho, i gotta hand it to jordan for being one of the very very few influencers who isn't constantly breaking covid rules and travelling unnecessarily (this is afaik - correct me if i'm wrong). Upsides of having 0 friends and spending your time changing your race!
I highly doubt she hasn’t seen her mum once or something. Also who does their food shop weird question but I can’t see her going alone buying the food shopping.

Reactions: 7
I highly doubt she hasn’t seen her mum once or something. Also who does their food shop weird question but I can’t see her going alone buying the food shopping.
If her parents have split and her mum lives alone, she can see her no? I don't know much about her though.

Awww bless, baby Jords needs a break. Was the holiday in a Panoramic not enough for you sweetie? I bet everyone in the NHS, carers, supermarket workers, etc. need a break too, but they can't just swan off on a holiday with someone they've just met because they can't afford it. Selfish little girl. I honestly don't care if she went away when you 'could', she knows full well it was a stupid thing to do. I hope the dog has been rehomed to someone who can look after it properly and don't hit it. Why does a girl with about 10 YT subscribers need a bleeping guard dog anyone? Jordan no one cares babe, no one gives a duck what your 'reasoning' for a show dog are. Just treat the poor baby properly or don't bother

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She needs to get a grip though. As difficult as mental health problems are, she needs to acknowledge that there are bigger things going on in the world right now. She is rich, has a 5 bedroom house and gets paid a fortune to do absolutely nothing all day every day. Its hard to have sympathy for her.
You could be a millionaire but if you suffer badly from mental health problems then the money and material possessions doesn't mean much does it. There have been rich, talented celebs that seem to have it all that have gone on to kill themselves. Don't think its great to say there are bigger things going on when your referring to depression. It's killing people daily.

Reactions: 45
If her parents have split and her mum lives alone, she can see her no? I don't know much about her though.
But then who’s to say her mum is following the rules. A mum is going to want to see her kids especially as she’s moved out and her other sister has a baby

Can’t wait for the Insta story or video that starts w “ so a lot of you have been asking where Koba is and we appreciate it a lot as he’s been a big part of our lives so far however we have had to make a hard decision to re home hun blah blah”

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry she has to be the most boring person ever like when I watch her stories it just makes me sad. She use to be the it girl and so interesting now she’s like nothing not even tryna be rude. When she posts a video either it’s clothes or makeup I can pass lol

So she’s put a poll on her story asking whether she should go to b&m or home bargains after her food shop... surely if you needed something and it was an ESSENTIAL trip you’d go wherever they had the thing you needed?

Reactions: 8
Firstly, why is he wearing sunglasses and acting like he’s a celeb
Secondly, when she takes videos it looks weird it’s like they don’t really talk
Thirdly, that video will be filmed today and probs posted in like a few months time lol also all the clothes she had why does she wear the same tit al the time
AB24686B-E44E-49BE-8E4E-031E2C8FDF1E.png

Reactions: 8
Let’s not praise the bare minimum, everyone should be doing this

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.