Jordan Lipscombe #2 Blackfishing fool, boyfriend’s a tool, doesn’t have mates, bought a dog to look cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What stands out to me is how sexual she acts around him, and not even just with him, but in videos when she’s on her own. There is nothing wrong with being sexual, but I don’t feel like your sex life needs mentioning at every opportunity. It just makes it appear that that’s all there is to her relationship. Of course it’s important, but your connection with your partner should run deeper than that.
Thing is, everyone has a sex life, and it should be kept private. Talk about it to your friends yeah but not on YouTube 😂 its cringe

Reactions: 8
Thing is, everyone has a sex life, and it should be kept private. Talk about it to your friends yeah but not on YouTube 😂 its cringe
Tbh I understand it helps maybe other couples n people be open n realise certain things aren’t strange but idk what kinda couple they’re trying to be. They have no social media presence like they imo have been forgotten about amongst influencers

Reactions: 6
Tbh I understand it helps maybe other couples n people be open n realise certain things aren’t strange but idk what kinda couple they’re trying to be. They have no social media presence like they imo have been forgotten about amongst influencers
Yeah true, the sex talk videos, fair enough. I don't see why they have to make sexual comments in every video though.
Yeah they're nobodies really. Jake makes me cringe how he's desperately trying to be an influencer with the 21 buttons link in his bio and repping boo boo man 😂

Reactions: 5
Yeah true, the sex talk videos, fair enough. I don't see why they have to make sexual comments in every video though.
Yeah they're nobodies really. Jake makes me cringe how he's desperately trying to be an influencer with the 21 buttons link in his bio and repping boo boo man 😂
Jordan’s personality is massively like lewys is social media based her jokes aren’t funny or anything her personality is bland I can’t see her having an intellectual conversation with “ yk what I mean’ period”. Also every video she seems to mess up a word or something hun it’s because you have a fake accent your mouth can’t keep up. Surely she can cut those bits out. I use to loooooooove her videos but it’s honestly the same thing n it’s not cause the pandemic cause she doesn’t go out anyways cause she has no Friends. She use to be different hence getting a following quote quickly. But I’m tired of clothing hauls do some home hauls or idk vlog a day therefore people can acc see what you do in a day. Do some video w Koba about training or whatever idk do something besides makeup hair n clothes and sex. Hell I’ll even take a cooking video just do something ffs. She’s not as creative as she makes it seem like do styling videos which people can acc wear the clothes in England properly it’s winter I rarely see anyone in a skirt w a corset and like thigh high boots and some stupid hat like no sis

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Her last insta story struck me as very odd... "Guys, I'm not pregnant, I'm just on my period and bloated" - shows off her insanely tiny waist and no bloating whatsoever? She definitely has lost weight and this seemed to me more like a body check for herself than anything else.

Reactions: 29
I think certain things are absolutely necessary to talk about. I am no prude but when I was a teen/young adult, there was no one out there telling you what was normal, what’s not so normal, so I think that that has kind of warped my relationship with sex. So from that point of view it is a good thing, and Jordan’s First sex talk video I thought was fantastic and opened up so many conversations that need to be had.
However, their sex life needs to remain between them in my opinion. As much as she’s done well making it less taboo, I think she could end up going the other way and making it seems like you have to be overly sexual at all times.

Reactions: 7
Jake seemed so off and weird when she mentioned having a kid in that house one day. Trying to make excuses as to why they wouldn’t have enough room for one child in a 5 bedroom house. I loved him at first but he gives me bad vibes now
Agree. He was sweet at the beginning, now his vibes are snakey, something is off about him. He’s with her for money and clout, but at some point will cheat on her, 100%. It’s just a matter of her finding out.

Reactions: 11
Is Koba coming back to her? Wonder why he has Gone back
I wondered that. He’s been gone for a little while now.

What I think is weird about it is they’ve just not mentioned him at all since they said he was going back. They’ve not had him long at all, he’s gone back for ‘basic training’ and now it’s kind of like they never had him 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I wondered that. He’s been gone for a little while now.

What I think is weird about it is they’ve just not mentioned him at all since they said he was going back. They’ve not had him long at all, he’s gone back for ‘basic training’ and now it’s kind of like they never had him 😅
I thought that, wouldn’t surprise me if he doesn’t come back

Reactions: 9
Makes me wonder whether Koba went for Jordan one day while Jake was at work? It's weird that he would need more training. Especially as protection dogs worldwide pride themselves on the training they provide (and by training they mean hitting the dog). Why would he need to go back?
Also, Jordan used to post videos of her stroking his face but the most recent videos were always of Jake walking or playing with Koba

Reactions: 9
Makes me wonder whether Koba went for Jordan one day while Jake was at work? It's weird that he would need more training. Especially as protection dogs worldwide pride themselves on the training they provide (and by training they mean hitting the dog). Why would he need to go back?
Also, Jordan used to post videos of her stroking his face but the most recent videos were always of Jake walking or playing with Koba
Yeah I agree - I am waiting for the excuse why she’s given him back 🙄

We all know the dog situation is dodgy, right from the beginning. From her video it’s clear she knows nothing of his breeding, and hasn’t actually seen him in a home environment, she’s only going by what these breeders told her. I use the term breeders loosely as these are business people, the dogs are just a product.
Surely she knew that essentially ordering a dog online wasn’t a good idea. So many things that could go wrong. I really wouldn’t be surprised if he isn’t back. I know people sometimes get pets and it doesn’t work out for whatever reason, but it’s not like she’s rehomed a dog who has had a troubled past. She’s ordered a dog from Russia who she has no knowledge of, anyone would know that’s not right.

Reactions: 20
Did koba go back to Russia for training? Sorry but it’s just not right to be sending your dog back and forth from country to country on a plane like that, once was bad enough! Poor dog is being dispatched like a parcel :(

Reactions: 21
Did koba go back to Russia for training? Sorry but it’s just not right to be sending your dog back and forth from country to country on a plane like that, once was bad enough! Poor dog is being dispatched like a parcel :(
They probably just ‘hired’ him for a few stories & pics on the gram, now they’ve got the ‘look at me i have a russian guard dog’ aesthetic they’re after, they’ve sent him back, no use for him any more. Poor thing, there are so many places that train dogs in the UK & much better than the place he has been trained at.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.