JoJo’s World #5 Over 1 million subscribers and only 938 views in 1 hour, not what I expected!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JoJo, my dude...

You are not untalented. But no one wants to watch you put Legos together.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lego is singular and also the plural of Lego....
Thank you for saying this! I had to sit on my hands to not type that. Its an Americanism that drives me up the wall 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tell me you don't usually build Lego without telling me.

24 hours isn't a quick time for a big lego build. That's not going to attract lego fans. Its a complete 'so what'.

Sorry Jojo, try again on anothe niche

Screenshot_20240214_223505_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 1
JoJo for your next vlog, throw spaghetti on a wall and see if it sticks. 🙄

Not sure if he’s simply burnt out or if he killed too many brain cells with all the drinking. Seems to be grasping at straws for content and doesn’t look that healthy.

• Haha
JoJo for your next vlog, throw spaghetti on a wall and see if it sticks. 🙄

Not sure if he’s simply burnt out or if he killed too many brain cells with all the drinking. Seems to be grasping at straws for content and doesn’t look that healthy.
He's been flailing for the past 6 months. If you take away the recent cruise and a handful of travel vlogs, nothing performs well for him. His audience can barely stand him for more than 20 seconds. Everyone else just tunes him out and probably forgets to unsubscribe.

Make-a-Wish kid goes on a date with Mary Palm and her 5 sisters? Also, how are we not surprised that this moron's favorite wine is Moscato?

Screen Shot 2024-02-15 at 10.09.45 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2