JoJo’s World #5 Over 1 million subscribers and only 938 views in 1 hour, not what I expected!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucky us...a compilation of hot garbage from JoJo. Clearly adding Epic Universe for clickbait and search optimization.

Screen Shot 2024-02-20 at 9.13.25 PM.png

Reactions: 1
Nothing like waking up to a title/thumbnail change. Views are down, time to put Krista in the thumbnails again. Guess Epic Universe wasn't important?

Screen Shot 2024-02-21 at 7.26.19 AM.png

• Haha
I watch the first few minutes of his latest video. He was going to buy a My Adventure book at Hollywood Studios, but couldn't because everyone gets this book. He said he doesn't want to be like everyone else because "I'm built different"

Sure, you are so unique JoJo!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I watch the first few minutes of his latest video. He was going to buy a My Adventure book at Hollywood Studios, but couldn't because everyone gets this book. He said he doesn't want to be like everyone else because "I'm built different"

Sure, you are so unique JoJo!

He's trolling surely?!

the incessant need for clickbait drama inducing key words really isn't doing his view count any good lately.

NEW Crazy - 8.3k
EXHAUSTINGLY Fun - 20k
Least Favorite - 19k
Rode EVERY - 25k
Date At Epcot - 18k
(bad idea) - 13k

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's boring and predictable at best. With the recent string of garbage views post cruise, are we due for a "sad JoJo" video soon?
Yes, we will get another "mental break" video soon im sure ha. He needs to check himself into a clinic and an employment agency. Tis time for him to get an actual job.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't know who would employ him. His cv isn't great and any content creation Jon would want a portfolio and his is basically point and shoot with v basic editing. No brand would want that to represent them.

Reactions: 2
He’s on a Disney cruise now. Someone I know took a photo of the doofus duo Jojo and jete.

Abs on skinny people don't count, as the old saying goes. But I really don't think he goes to the gym except the times he posts about it.

Also, why would you post such a bizarre pic? He is completely out or proportion and its not flattering at all. Stretch Armstrong is back again

Also that laugh, it's so obviously staged. It's like the fake laugh everyone does at the end of an 80s sitcom before they freeze the image for credits to roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 2