JoJo’s World #5 Over 1 million subscribers and only 938 views in 1 hour, not what I expected!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the make a wish kid got into the weed supply. And WTF is Krista wearing? Not a good look. She looks like a "cruise Karen".

Screen Shot 2024-02-07 at 8.19.33 AM.png

He also must see the writing on the wall that his videos are heading back to the dumpster. When he posts on X you know he's desperate.

Screen Shot 2024-02-07 at 8.27.49 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
We didn't watch the clip. Knowing how cheap he can be, we think it was a friend or maybe even Jete who bought them.
Watched so no one else has to. The thumbnail is exactly what he's wearing. Trying to make fun of all the other videos of people wearing the Pro Vision, but he just looks like a giant imbecile. Can't imagine actively thinking "Yea, I am going to go out in public and put this on and film it."

Reactions: 1
Looks like he's back from dreamland and back to being desperate per usual. Money totals and Kristen in a bikini for views. Anyone else think if he was to do an online poll asking viewers if they would rather watch him or Krista in a bikini she would win in a landslide?

Screen Shot 2024-02-09 at 4.46.46 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just watched PMMs latest, not his biggest fan but the difference between him and jojo is massive.

Also, an earthquake happens while he is there , jojo must be kicking himself. You can imagine the thumbnail and video title jojo would create 'I can't believe I almost died in disneyland'

• Haha
Reactions: 3