JoJo’s World #5 Over 1 million subscribers and only 938 views in 1 hour, not what I expected!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like he's back to copying other people with the title. Not shocked Krista is in the thumbnail. She probably gets him another 1-2k views.

Screen Shot 2024-01-29 at 10.32.36 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jojos World #6 - Vlogger with the biggest lens and smallest....views

(Inspired by the current Kyle pallo thread lol)

Reactions: 7
Bet he didn't ask any of those creators to use their waterslide videos. In fact, I'm 100% sure he didn't ask Attractions to use their video because they recently complained about someone else using their videos.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He's really milking Krista on this cruise. Third thumbnail in a row with her and the (current) title is about her. We know it will most likely change.

He's really milking Krista on this cruise. Third thumbnail in a row with her and the (current) title is about her. We know it will most likely change.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

That thumbnail. She's doing her faked shock face but she can't even look in right direction. She's looking at camera instead of at what she is meant to be shocked by.

Classic well thought out jojo thumbnail 🙄🤣🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did he say why wanted her to do the zipline and not him? Lol I guess for the video.

Video was not bad though, flow rider, the zipline, the dog and friends helped lol

Reactions: 1
Did he say why wanted her to do the zipline and not him? Lol I guess for the video.

Video was not bad though, flow rider, the zipline, the dog and friends helped lol
It's never about her. It's all about him. She's a prop and slice of ass to boost views.

The footage he used from Alex Ojeda who is on the ship right now, he would be cute with Krista. She should find him instead. Lol

• Haha
I'm surprised he hasn't convinced Krista to allow him to post a bikini pic of her.

I'm surprised he hasn't convinced Krista to allow him to post a bikini pic of her.
Two reasons. The first and easiest is that she put her foot down and said no. The second? She's the "in case if emergency, break glass" option when the channel is on death's door.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Drunk stoner without a clue is the vibe of the ship is it?🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20240201_201244_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
drunk sure. don't think he is smart enough to be able to smuggle drugs onto the ship

Agreed. I know they're all grifters and generally lazy but at least he's providing something. Kyle hasn't updated his Patreon in well over a year, yet 5 times has lied, promising to start updating it again to keep people subscribed to give him money for nothing.

I also don't believe any other Disney vlogger has a sock puppet account where they regularly have conversations with themselves praising themselves, creep on women despite having a girlfriend, and post tirade after tirade of racism, sexism and homophobia (I.e. "Round up all the gays..." This is what Kyle Pallo advocates... while at the same time grifting from his gay stans and sugar daddies. It's nuts.)

He's so awful that he makes some of these other grifters look like saints in comparison. Even JoJo seems to want nothing to do with him anymore. That's saying something. :ROFLMAO:
How does everyone know it's his dummy account? I went to X and read some of the posts from it, and it's vile, the things being said.

Oh jojo.. cringe

He reminds me of those blow up noodle men you see outside care dealers

Screenshot_20240202_070059_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240202_070058_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240202_070057_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240202_070050_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
How does everyone know it's his dummy account? I went to X and read some of the posts from it, and it's vile, the things being said.
he originally did not set something in his profile to private and when you searched for kyle pallo, the troll account popped up. he eventually turned it private and has changed his name and handle on there a number of times. coincidentally on one of Alexa's visits, he went completely silent on both accounts and then started posting again at the same time. there are many other things that has connected him.

as for the vile, homophobic and racists things being said, they are similar to the words and tone he used on his actual account many years ago. simping on younger girls is also still a thing for him that can be traced back to him trying very hard to hook up with girls on twitter. they ignore him of course which made him try harder with more aggressive posts because he doesn't get the hint.