JoJo’s World #5 Over 1 million subscribers and only 938 views in 1 hour, not what I expected!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, does he think that hat makes him look cool or quirky? He just looks more gormless than ever.

Actually I bet its so he draws attention to himself in the parks

Also, does he think that hat makes him look cool or quirky? He just looks more gormless than ever.

Actually I bet its so he draws attention to himself in the parks
If it does draw attention it's people saying "who's that asshole?" since nobody watches his videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also...he's been a million times...what exactly is he 'testing '. They go the same speed regardless of who is on it.
Clearly he stole the whole "testing" thing from that other creator. He thinks this will improve his views. Only one problem with this idea...he's still in the videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh and look...title change

Screenshot_20240125_190553_YouTube.jpg

---
So last week was the overcrowded disney food niche, copying another vloggers thumbnails

This week its the overcrowded countdown niche that TPM Vids (and others) already do a great job at.

• Haha
Literally every clip of him I’ve seen nowadays he seems drunk and/or high and is clearly missing some brain cells.

I I I I I I, me me me me me

Have to hand it to him, he sticks with something even when it clearly makes no difference

Screenshot_20240126_073908_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240126_073915_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Parent: What do you want to do?
Child: I want to pull the sword from the stone
Parent: Be patient. There is a make a wish child playing
Cast Member: Looks like JoJo is back at it again

Screen Shot 2024-01-26 at 7.25.33 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
These vloggers are delusional. JoJo posted a rant TikTok earlier today. The subject matter is the last day of Country Bear Jamboree. Most specifically the anxiety he felt today because of it. Should he film it for his viewers or pack for Icon of the Seas.

Rather than post the TikTok link and give him a view. Here are a few screenshots.

IMG_1848.jpeg

IMG_1845.jpeg

IMG_1847.jpeg

The pressure due to poor planning and not packing ahead of time for a cruise. Sorry JoJo, my heart doesn’t break for you and your stress and anxiety filled life. As a self employed person, you have full control of your work schedule.

Take responsibility for your failure to plan. 🙄

• Haha
He's showing off about going on another cruise. We're supposed to be jealous he gets to live such an exciting lifestyle.
It's like if I said "Oh, I'm so stressed and anxious! I can't decide if I should buy the yacht first or the mansion in Malibu! Poor me!"