Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Yup both Jojo & Kyle just use media invites as a “flex” even though they are not getting paid. They do nothing to promote Disney as a brand and it’s always “Hey look at me. I have a media invite! Take that haters!”.

Anytime it’s a competitive space Jojo always ranks the lowest in YouTube search. Maybe if he focused on SEO and not make everything about himself he would rank higher. He should be lucky he’s gotten this far. He’s not a very intelligent guy.

Take Halloween Horror Nights for example. One year he made it all about his new camera and nobody cared. After that he didn’t get another media invite for HHN this past year.
Bingo. Look at Kyle's vlog today of the event (which JoJo didn't get invited to) and it's just non-stop him going on and on about how he's hosted, Disney invited him, Casey is his plus one, Casey repeatedly thanking him for letting her be his plus one while he looks smugly into the camera, him saying he has to pinch himself for getting these opportunities, and no real information other than saying how AMAZING and GRAND everything was :rolleyes:

It's all a flex to these two.

Reactions: 4

Jjjg

VIP Member
So he wasn't invited and got footage from cast member preview and rushed to put it out before the people who were invited did?

• Wow
What a total hack!! Would be a shame if Ryan found out.
Exactly! I think he deleted two comments calling him out on it too.

Also, I got some really fake ass vibes from Jojo when he was talking to the server at the end and when she gave him the hug. A minute ago they were all talking mad crap and now it's all good gravy when they have a chance to actually speak up to a member of staff about the food?

Mark81

VIP Member
100% correct! Everything is revenue based. People are tired of his "wait till the end of the video" BS. Interesting that he calls Krista "my friend" in the title of the video. She's clearly here to help boost views and get something for free out of it. No relationship or chemistry here.

View attachment 2928838
Yeah, his videos are an hour long not because the content and 'story' calls for it, but because he wants to cram as many ads in as possible

KennyVloggins

Chatty Member
If I'm handling media invites, the first people I'm skipping over are the ones who break rules, make event invites all about themselves and treat the parks like their own personal ATM. Considering JoJo made two straight park videos about not getting invited, that should be enough to show them they made the right decision. All he's doing is using Disney's own property to monetize videos while casting them in a negative light to his naive audience who obviously thinks he deserves to be there.

Jojo has barely 400 people in live chat....I know people disagree...but this dude has to be paying for followers.

KennyVloggins

Chatty Member
I've mostly been ignoring his videos lately but I watched that one with the new water slide out of curiosity. Even though the new slide was the first thing they did at the park, he pretended like it was the last so he could save it for the end of the video. Also Krista basically didn't want to do anything there so it just makes her look even look more like a prop in a bathing suit. My theory is he looked at the analytics for the two videos he took down and saw people were immediately turning them off when they saw it was just him in his room, so he took them down because of his obsession with getting people to the end of his videos.

And in the title for his newest he says he accidentally snuck into a private party. How do you accidentally sneak into something?

Jjjg

VIP Member
I'm wondering if he did a voice over of the Frozen after? His voice sounded too clear.

How is it possible the guy next to him didn't say shut up or the people in front. Lol it would have been better with no audio or some generic instrumental.

Mark81

VIP Member
So he wasn't invited and got footage from cast member preview and rushed to put it out before the people who were invited did?
No way, really? That's pathetic if true.

Would explain why no one else posted yet

• Wow

starri

VIP Member
I mean, I have no truck with him doing the Patreon as long as he's actually providing something in exchange for people's subscriptions. As opposed to Kyle, who literally just has a begging bowl out.

I'm not saying JoJo is producing content that I want to pay for, but if SOMEONE is willing to do it, it's at least not pure grift.

Bet he didn't ask any of those creators to use their waterslide videos. In fact, I'm 100% sure he didn't ask Attractions to use their video because they recently complained about someone else using their videos.

• Wow

AKW24

VIP Member
my goodness. must suck to have life interfering with his career.

amazing. doing taxes and going to the doctors/dentist is such a career halting task that he must take a break...

• Haha