Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RJ130613

Chatty Member
I also suspect none of them have been 'popular' in real life, so they've become big fish in a small niche pond.
Of course! This is their "therapy" for being bubble wrapped by their parents and given participation trophies to soothe their insecurities as younger kids. Social media and YT have been there virtual high school hallway where they are popular and winners but in reality, if they were walking down that hallway very few would acknowledge them or want to be friends with them.

Reactions: 5

Mark81

VIP Member
Oh jojo.. cringe

He reminds me of those blow up noodle men you see outside care dealers

Screenshot_20240202_070059_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240202_070058_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240202_070057_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240202_070050_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

So…Let’s Go Eat

Chatty Member
some vloggers (the ones who actually do the work to be an influencer) take these opportunities to really share information from the events and or review new attractions.

vloggers like bojo and kile use media invites only for personal gain. to be of the first to see or do something and their videos are typically all about themselves as a flex, bragging that they are there and their viewers aren't. The videos they upload do nothing for the Disney brand and it amazes me that Disney allows them to video record IP at these events and put out horrible content time after time.

for the sword in the stone shorts, he should have kept that to IG and failtok where short content sort of works. these fools just don't understand how to manage their content. look at his "second channel" where he claims to "love creating content" but in the span of about a year, only put up 8 videos.
Yup both Jojo & Kyle just use media invites as a “flex” even though they are not getting paid. They do nothing to promote Disney as a brand and it’s always “Hey look at me. I have a media invite! Take that haters!”.

Anytime it’s a competitive space Jojo always ranks the lowest in YouTube search. Maybe if he focused on SEO and not make everything about himself he would rank higher. He should be lucky he’s gotten this far. He’s not a very intelligent guy.

Take Halloween Horror Nights for example. One year he made it all about his new camera and nobody cared. After that he didn’t get another media invite for HHN this past year.

• Heart

DA Stella

Chatty Member
How can he "miss this so much!!" when he's never been to it and/or no one told him about it??

I'm not drunk, so can someone make this make sense?

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240113_150507_YouTube.jpg
When will he learn these videos are always shit.

Also, aligning yourself with those desperados in his thumbnail isn't a great look

• Haha

curious_penguin

His trips never "go as planned." At what point does it stop being clickbait and start being "you're bad at your job."

• Haha

KennyVloggins

Chatty Member
I just looked at his Patreon and the most recent post is public. He's asking people for "help" with getting DVC points for a certain resort. He's absolutely fishing for a handout.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

Jjjg

VIP Member
I wasn't paying that close attention he chose this over stocks?

I can imagine the eye rolling disappointment from his dad who was trying to set him up for future.

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
Ok, odd question. From what we saw, he made $214 in superchat money on this video and now he's removed it from the public and made it members only. Does he still get to keep that money that he made during the livestream?

View attachment 2967808

We all know people were all over Kyle on this. Looks like he didn't pay for the room since his name was second on the TV. DVC points anyone?

View attachment 2967810
He thanked someone from his Patreon for the room at the beginning of the video. Insane how much people send to these lazy boneheads but JoJos at least slightly better than Kyle for thanking and acknowledging them instead of pretending he pays for them himself.

Sucks for the guests at the resorts that have to suffer through an annoying vlogger bar crawl though, more reason to stay at Universal instead of Disney