Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jjjg

VIP Member
Yup less than minute in he said good friend sent him footage from team preview and it's actually opening today.

That's how he was so fast because he wasn't invited and got someone else footage to try and beat others. 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
A friend took one for the team. Here’s the 2 minute synopsis.

Enters the park and a show on the water starts and he breaks down in tears! 🙄 He of course did not keep the original music due to fear of a copyright strike!

He meets up with Patrick, his 2 girls and Taya. Jojo has several drinks. He gets a VQ to shop the Fantasy Springs merch at the end of the night. Taya whines she’s tired and wants to leave so Jojo hurry’s to shop. One chance to shop only with a VQ, can only buy one of anything and can not return to shop without another VQ. Taya was not being very nice to JoJo. Not her usual bubbly self.
——
Looks like Taya and Jojo got an air B&B together. They got to the park at like 5AM to hopefully get in a VQ for rides in Fantasy Springs opening day. It was crazy. They dressed as Rapunzel & Flynn. Her boobs almost fell out of that dress! Taya wanted to ride the new Rapunzel ride and JoJo gets the VQ for Frozen ride only! Shut out of the rest! Taya looked pissed. But luck had them when a CM loved their outfits and let them into the new land way way early. Then 2 girls had 2 extra Rapunzel ride tickets and scanned them into the ride!!! Again liking their outfits I guess or recognized JoJo? They really lucked out! JoJo starts out with a beer at opening and continues to drink all day! Almost missing their VQ time in the evening for Frozen ride! Fucking idiots!

They never saw or hooked up with Patrick!

Jojo kept saying how respectful and quiet people are in the parks. He was quiet on the Rapunzel ride but OMG he talked and sang through the entire Frozen ride! I would have killed him if I was in that same boat with him! That camera would have been in the water!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

advil

How do you spell loser? J-O-J-O!

View attachment 2951742
Lol so desperate and he can’t even spell Tiana? And there are multiple preview days but of course he has to emphasize June 3rd cause he has to be FIRST!! I bet if a CM offered him a different day he’d be annoyed…

There’s a MK cast only preview the day before, hopefully they allow filming so all the ~vloggers~ who aren’t CMs can’t get the first POV. Or better yet Disney should just post an official POV first, I don’t get why they don’t do that more often….

Sadly I bet some CM with no real family and friends will end up inviting him and after he’s in the preview he’ll just ignore them. 😆

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Great video by Jojo today repeating himself for over 30 minutes about how not getting media invites doesn’t bother him anymore and how he knows its not a reflection about who he is as a vlogger because he knows he does a great job covering events.

It couldn’t possibly be that your videos consistently underperform and don’t have any value to promote a new attraction but instead make it more annoying.
Adds that repeatedly ignoring park rules by filming on attractions with signs that indicate no filming could be a contributing factor.

Early in the vlog he explains it's difficult to film Space Mountain because it's dark. Fast Forward. JoJo closes the vlog filming while on Space Mountain. [Rules don't apply to me!]

JoJo for legal reasons your contact will probably never give you a specific reason for not being invited. Your new motto should be -

JoJo’s World #6 Every day that I’m not trespassed is a blessed day.

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
It sounds like Jojo is seething about his former roommate getting a media invite.

Why do these vloggers care so much? They aren’t paying you to promote their product like sponsors do. It’s just the ego and I don’t know why. He doesn’t have any kind of unique take on Disney content, he isn’t bringing people that don’t already know about Disney to the parks. What does he expect?

Even with shorts he got lucky with the sword in the stone and beat that into the ground. Over a million subscribers and none of them watch. Once he seen it was converting he should have laid off shorts but he continued to do them just to pass the Trackers subscriber count and he can’t even get 20K views.
some vloggers (the ones who actually do the work to be an influencer) take these opportunities to really share information from the events and or review new attractions.

vloggers like bojo and kile use media invites only for personal gain. to be of the first to see or do something and their videos are typically all about themselves as a flex, bragging that they are there and their viewers aren't. The videos they upload do nothing for the Disney brand and it amazes me that Disney allows them to video record IP at these events and put out horrible content time after time.

for the sword in the stone shorts, he should have kept that to IG and failtok where short content sort of works. these fools just don't understand how to manage their content. look at his "second channel" where he claims to "love creating content" but in the span of about a year, only put up 8 videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

airbusA330

VIP Member
It's a sad state of affairs if your life high is dressing up as Aladdin in a theme park
These vloggers (looking at Jojo and theme park dad) need a fucking therapist. You don’t have a real job and if it’s not making you happy—go get one. OH that’s right, it’s just part of the grift!
---
How do you spell loser? J-O-J-O!

View attachment 2951742
Not a damn soul should be monetizing these previews. Dim Tracker etc. Cast members work hard…so these grifters can make money on something? Disney needs to ban it. Should be easy enough.

So…Let’s Go Eat

Chatty Member
It sounds like Jojo is seething about his former roommate getting a media invite.

Why do these vloggers care so much? They aren’t paying you to promote their product like sponsors do. It’s just the ego and I don’t know why. He doesn’t have any kind of unique take on Disney content, he isn’t bringing people that don’t already know about Disney to the parks. What does he expect?

Even with shorts he got lucky with the sword in the stone and beat that into the ground. Over a million subscribers and none of them watch. Once he seen it was converting he should have laid off shorts but he continued to do them just to pass the Trackers subscriber count and he can’t even get 20K views.

Mark81

VIP Member
Jojos World #6 - Vlogger with the biggest lens and smallest....views

(Inspired by the current Kyle pallo thread lol)

Except he is already two days behind. Disney got ahead of all of them and released their own pov. And there are also countless others up too. (It looks very underwhelming)
We rode it on Saturday with imagineering and we enjoyed it. Much different vibe from the OG. This is less about fear and more about coming together.

Screen Shot 2024-06-03 at 3.00.45 PM.png

What a pro!! Can't be bothered to fix the edit so he just pinned an excuse in the comments.

• Haha
  • Wow

autofocus

I watch the first few minutes of his latest video. He was going to buy a My Adventure book at Hollywood Studios, but couldn't because everyone gets this book. He said he doesn't want to be like everyone else because "I'm built different"

Sure, you are so unique JoJo!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Jjjg

VIP Member
He wants back on Universal good side. 😂 They sent out those Epic universe gifts yesterday an he obviously got nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6