Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AKW24

VIP Member
my goodness. must suck to have life interfering with his career.

amazing. doing taxes and going to the doctors/dentist is such a career halting task that he must take a break...

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Mark81

VIP Member
oh I know. maybe he could pay a thumbnail editor to help him learn how to make thumbnails that are relevant to the video theme/story and still get clicks?
He desperately needs help, but that would mean admitting that he isn't the youtube genius he thinks he is and he just got lucky with covid and algorithm

BlurryCat

VIP Member
What does he think will make his video unique enough for people to watch since there are already so many other out there? We swear he does these trips just to piss off Kyle.
I could never imagine flying all the way to Japan just to go to Disney. A place he's already been.

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
This is cringe. Disney has gotta stop letting these idiots ruin things for paying customers. It’s out of control. Jojo will be washed up janitor in 3-5 years. At least he will contribute to society then. Because he certainly doesn’t right now.
I don't want to give him the views otherwise I'd post the whole video.

Its one of the worst things he has done for a while, even by his standards. So arrogant and selfish. He is literally up with the cast member as Mickey acting like he is one of them with all of the kids in front of them

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Look, I'm wiling to admit that I think JoJo and Jete are both decently attractive (at least until they talk), but Jesus, I talk to hotter guys on Grindr. Surely, these older gents could get more satisfaction out of someone's OnlyFans.
Maybe it's a combination like thirst trap meets peter pan syndrome? Either way, it's a wast of money and time on two people that are lucky they can remember to blink and breathe.

Looks like he's hit the emergency beard girlfriend button today.

Screen Shot 2024-03-13 at 10.18.34 AM.png

• Haha
Looks like he is trying to make back some of that money he spent on booze this last cruise.

Screen Shot 2024-05-30 at 8.23.31 AM.png

Oh wait! Nevermind. They stole bottles from other suites on the ship and brought it back to the room. (they didn't have a Rockstar suite).

GOtF7A9WEAAm3H0.jpeg

• Haha

Saul's Gal

So, this came on while cleaning and JoJo says that his dad paid for 1/2 the room. His dad was going to get him stocks, but this is the better deal of course. JoJo told him he would rather have the money for the room.

The club-level lounge let JoJo bring in 6 other people with him. It is so weird that he blatantly breaks the rules and Disney doesn't care.

• Wow
  • Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
So a (very good) travel vlogger I follow who is way better than Jojo, and also only uses his phone.

Screenshot_20240114_141649_Instagram.jpg