JoJo's World #3 One Million Subscribers Are Watching Something Else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if other people are doing it, he should too? What a cop out? I hope he gets blasted online for this just like Kyle.

Screen Shot 2023-07-15 at 7.51.35 PM.png

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Anyone who has watched for a while knows how predictable he is when faced with criticism. He does a whining video like this. He's dishonest, like in this case saying he's never done a video like this before (i.e. a whining video). He explicitly rejects 100% of the criticism, indicating that it's every one else who is completely wrong for criticizing him. He defiantly says, "I won't change."

The gall of him telling other creators that he won't hold it against them for criticizing him and he will magnanimously continue to watch their content despite their cruel and vicious attacks.

The biggest lie of all from the video is him saying, "and I always do a really good job of trying not to interfere, disrespect or ruin anyone's experience in these rides." There are countless examples of him in his own videos of people glaring at him as he is interfering with their enjoyment of the rides. He's a liar. If there was one fact, one attribute about JoJo that I would want people to understand, it would be that. He is a dishonest person.

I guess there's always the hope that in a situation like this that he would react by saying, "People criticizing me are right, what I did was wrong. I've learned my lesson and I will do better in the future." It seems like he is incapable of doing this.
Um he is an insecure narcissist he is never going to admit that he is wrong, its always someone else to blame in their mind.

Reactions: 4
The video went from 15:07 in length to 13:27. I'm glad I downloaded the full length version, so it's not forgotten.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The thing I wish people would report to Disney is how cast members let him cut in line in attractions. It's bad no matter what, but especially so now when people have to pay for a lightning lane. In the recent Brown Derby restaurant vlog, JoJo and Krista are outside of Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railroad and JoJo says there is a 60 minute wait so they won't go on it. Then he says a cast member he used to work with let them come in without waiting. He said "It pays to be nice!" Really, you POS? The people waiting outside for an hour in the rain weren't nice? The people who paid money to get into the lightning lane weren't nice? Disney needs to disassociate from him.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Is kyle's still up? His was just as bad.
Looks like it's still up? Someone needs to download the original before he edits it.

The thing I wish people would report to Disney is how cast members let him cut in line in attractions. It's bad no matter what, but especially so now when people have to pay for a lightning lane. In the recent Brown Derby restaurant vlog, JoJo and Krista are outside of Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railroad and JoJo says there is a 60 minute wait so they won't go on it. Then he says a cast member he used to work with let them come in without waiting. He said "It pays to be nice!" Really, you POS? The people waiting outside for an hour in the rain weren't nice? The people who paid money to get into the lightning lane weren't nice? Disney needs to disassociate from him.
Disney doesn't know about this because they don't see it or hear about it. The CM certainly isn't telling his/her leader that they let someone cut.
---
Maybe send this to Universal as well before he takes it down?

@Jojocrichton/video/7256137373908618538?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7122536921183749675

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He knew exactly what he was doing, he knew it would get views (although looking at his views maybe not).

He breaks the rules EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

we have seen him do it so many times before. And ALWAYS the 'it's not my fault' excuse. Really? You're either incredibly thick, or incredibly arrogant. Which is it jojo?

It's time universal banned him. And disciplined any cast members who enable him. Its not like he gets many views that make it worth turning a blind eye for anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It would be kinda funny if Jete was banned from Disney and JoJo was banned from Universal…

Maybe if people criticizing him is harmful to his mental health then he should stop
breaking rules and doing annoying things that he knows people are going to criticize him for? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The most ridiculous thing Jojo said was that people were threatening him because of this. Not a single person threatened him; it is called asking for accountability, Jojo!
Jojo.jpg

• Haha
He is a pathetic man baby.

Sick of influencers crying mental health and bullying every time they are held accountable for their actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The most ridiculous thing Jojo said was that people were threatening him because of this. Not a single person threatened him; it is called asking for accountability, Jojo!
View attachment 2311458
Yeah it’s bullshit exaggerating like Ginn Tracker does often. He should be playing a tiny violin here.

When these influencers do tit like this and get away with it…I remind myself of this: they are dirt poor and have no career/life skills.

His "Wanting to Address This" video is nothing more than excuses. As far as threatening goes, people wanted to report to Universal how their rules were broken. That's not a threat. He was on Universal property with clearly stated rules plastered everywhere. I highly doubt anyone was threatening him with violence.

Reactions: 6
His "Wanting to Address This" video is nothing more than excuses. As far as threatening goes, people wanted to report to Universal how their rules were broken. That's not a threat. He was on Universal property with clearly stated rules plastered everywhere. I highly doubt anyone was threatening him with violence.
Exactly, rules were clearly stated with massive posters. He and his friends act massively entitled and arrogant like rules don't apply to them and these theme parks are their own personal playground

Weaponizing mental health is inexcusable. All it does is add to the stigma that depression and anxiety aren’t real, they’re just buzzwords used by people who want attention. Is this what he learned in college while earning a degree to be a therapist?

Reactions: 10
Isn’t it funny how he respected the no filming at Tokyo Disney and made a point to bring it up several times but now after ignoring it at home, he’s a victim of wanting to share new things. What a putz

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.