JoJo's World #3 One Million Subscribers Are Watching Something Else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it funny how he respected the no filming at Tokyo Disney and made a point to bring it up several times but now after ignoring it at home, he’s a victim of wanting to share new things. What a putz
Didn’t he get called out for live streaming in Tokyo? I could be thinking of someone else, though.

Reactions: 6
Isn’t it funny how he respected the no filming at Tokyo Disney and made a point to bring it up several times but now after ignoring it at home, he’s a victim of wanting to share new things. What a putz
He only respected tokyo after getting caught out by staff and called out by followers.

He has a pattern of behaviour and he does this tit time and time again.

Reactions: 9
He only respected tokyo after getting caught out by staff and called out by followers.

He has a pattern of behaviour and he does this tit time and time again.
That's how little attention I pay him but apparently, I am jealous lol I wasn't aware that was the situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You mean how he whined about it in tokyo? yes, funny how that works hahahaha

Reactions: 2
So what happened is he announced his Tokyo trip and a bunch of people told him what he couldn't film over there, in addition to him having made a vlog prior talking about the live stream ban there. He then live streamed twice before abruptly ending the second and claiming he didn't realize it wasn't allowed. He started releasing his Tokyo Disneyland vlogs and it was apparent he couldn't have possibly gotten MORE footage, despite knowing their stance on filming. When this was pointed out to him he wrote an "apology" where he claimed he was overwhelmed by everyone telling him what he couldn't film prior to the trip, and just decided to film and be as respectful as possible. Of course in JoJo speak being respectful means filming as much as he can and then dealing with the fallout later.

He's a weasel. He does whatever he wants and expects to be able to weasel out of it later by being a nice guy or by bringing up his mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You’re not allowed to livestream in Tokyo Disneyland but you can film. I follow a channel called YamatoStyle and they film updates from the Tokyo parks (with English captions!) but they always blur out other guests and cms faces and never film rides and shows that they aren’t supposed to.
IMG_2474.png

There’s no way lazy US vloggers, especially ones like JoJo, would ever bother to do that. They would either just ignore the rules or not have a channel…
IMG_2472.png

Reactions: 4
There’s no way lazy US vloggers, especially ones like JoJo, would ever bother to do that. They would either just ignore the rules or not have a channel…
Yeah he basically said he wasn't sure what he could or couldn't film so he just filmed everything but tried to be as inconspicuous as possible. He films rides at Universal that you're not supposed to all of the time. You're only supposed to use a chest mount to record on Tron but even the thumbnail for his POV footage shows him breaking the rules.

Reactions: 5
So what happened is he announced his Tokyo trip and a bunch of people told him what he couldn't film over there, in addition to him having made a vlog prior talking about the live stream ban there. He then live streamed twice before abruptly ending the second and claiming he didn't realize it wasn't allowed. He started releasing his Tokyo Disneyland vlogs and it was apparent he couldn't have possibly gotten MORE footage, despite knowing their stance on filming. When this was pointed out to him he wrote an "apology" where he claimed he was overwhelmed by everyone telling him what he couldn't film prior to the trip, and just decided to film and be as respectful as possible. Of course in JoJo speak being respectful means filming as much as he can and then dealing with the fallout later.

He's a weasel. He does whatever he wants and expects to be able to weasel out of it later by being a nice guy or by bringing up his mental health.
Weasel is so accurate

IMG_20230716_201945.jpg

• Haha
Yeah he basically said he wasn't sure what he could or couldn't film so he just filmed everything but tried to be as inconspicuous as possible. He films rides at Universal that you're not supposed to all of the time. You're only supposed to use a chest mount to record on Tron but even the thumbnail for his POV footage shows him breaking the rules.
He’s such a liar, he knew he couldn’t livestream but he did anyways (twice!) and then plays dumb and acts like he didn’t know. 🙄 He tries to be inconspicuous because he doesn’t wanna be caught! What’s especially annoying about Tron is that you CAN film on that with the right equipment, but of course he’s too lazy and cheap and would rather risk dropping his phone on some poor guests head for some crappy phone footage.. 😕 And then when people call him out he’ll cry about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I usually hang out around the Tracker thread...but this JoJo thing has got me curious. I have been watching him for awhile but haven't really had any real beefs with his content till now (and yes I have seen a few of his other "apology" videos of him getting bullied). Ugh. Anyone know the tea on what happened with that girl I think he used to see? The dancer girl who moved (she was from TX)? I always got the feeling he was way more into her than she was of him.

Reactions: 3
I usually hang out around the Tracker thread...but this JoJo thing has got me curious. I have been watching him for awhile but haven't really had any real beefs with his content till now (and yes I have seen a few of his other "apology" videos of him getting bullied). Ugh. Anyone know the tea on what happened with that girl I think he used to see? The dancer girl who moved (she was from TX)? I always got the feeling he was way more into her than she was of him.
I think you’re referring to Mel? He was apparently cheating on her. She’s working on a cruise ship now in entertainment, it seems!

• Wow
Weird thing about that is jojo comes across as kind of...sexless
I remember when he surprised Mel with that "staycation" room I think it was at the Riveria. It was a very, very nice room and she was visibly uncomfortable that he did that. It just read to me that she was not that into him at the time and she also may of figured that he was wanting some booty payback? But you are also right that he just comes off as not asexual sometimes. It's really bizarre...but he could also be a wolf in sheep's clothing. Sometimes you do have to look out for the "nice guys". All of what I said is total speculation. I am still genuinely curious what happened to them two.

Reactions: 2
I remember when he surprised Mel with that "staycation" room I think it was at the Riveria. It was a very, very nice room and she was visibly uncomfortable that he did that. It just read to me that she was not that into him at the time and she also may of figured that he was wanting some booty payback? But you are also right that he just comes off as not asexual sometimes. It's really bizarre...but he could also be a wolf in sheep's clothing. Sometimes you do have to look out for the "nice guys". All of what I said is total speculation. I am still genuinely curious what happened to them two.
Really? I get some freaky weird vibes off him.

Really? I get some freaky weird vibes off him.
Freaky like into some weird tit kind of vibes...or just a weirdo in general? He seems goofy...like he wouldn't even know if someone was flirting with him kind of thing, that's why I said he seems asexual sometimes. But, then again, he's kind of a hard read for what he puts out there.

Reactions: 1
Freaky like into some weird tit kind of vibes...or just a weirdo in general? He seems goofy...like he wouldn't even know if someone was flirting with him kind of thing, that's why I said he seems asexual sometimes. But, then again, he's kind of a hard read for what he puts out there.
Yeah that’s his public persona but usually those people are effed up behind closed doors. The Peter Pan thing comes with some childhood trauma I’m sure. He just tried to keep it g rated for his audience since that’s what the bull of them want. He just strikes me as someone who does borderline non consensual things in the room. I could be way off but I definitely don’t see asexual with him.

We get the vibe that he and Jete along with that new roommate think they are the lady-killer type that can pull and girl under 25.
---
We get the vibe that he and Jete along with that new roommate think they are the lady-killer type that can pull and girl under 25.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.