JoJo's World #2 All teeth, no views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can't write comedy this good. Even his 1 million celebration video underperforms. Any other creator would have crushed the views.
Screen Shot 2023-05-02 at 9.41.11 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I checked a couple of times. A little after 11 it still said an 11 start time and he wasn't on even though a bunch of people were waiting, then a little later he had switched it to 12 and he still wasn't on after that. It's always good to keep your biggest fans waiting around past midnight for something that doesn't even happen.

I went on to Jojo’s scheduled livestream last night because I’ve noticed that he only goes live just before or during the first day of a trip to get his spending money for his vacation. He’s always done it. I realised that, although his flight was delayed, he still kept the dumb stans waiting for hours, so I thought I’d point this fact out to the stans, but they won’t stand for any comment that isn’t gushing over him. Only two stans had anything to say, I’m wondering whether a lot of the others secretly agree with me, but were too petrified to step out of line and scared of the two aggressive cult members…
45A804EA-B56D-4681-947C-B763F120061A.jpeg
6C154BF4-8992-45F5-89A2-2814AC174E97.jpeg
8926C91F-C7CE-4C84-9F19-90F1887640AA.jpeg
679A3BF2-70C3-41CB-A0DE-0A2F900A87D9.jpeg
0D71702A-246F-4B6A-9AB0-C360365247F1.jpeg
1F24340C-6573-4083-8E86-F6CE75DFA19C.jpeg
1FF9203C-7E0C-4B77-91E9-ACCDF2EC37F9.jpeg

Reactions: 3
You can't write comedy this good. Even his 1 million celebration video underperforms. Any other creator would have crushed the views.
View attachment 2143167
He posts a commemorative video honoring himself for one of the greatest accomplishments a vlogger can achieve, a video four years in the making, and he has fewer views than Kyle posting about not believing that some unspecified thing is allowed on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship.

Reactions: 5
Now he has hit 1 million, let's see if his channel continues the continuous growth he has been having in the run up to 1 million.

If it does then maybe he hasn't been buying subscribers. But if it doesn't....

Reactions: 1
So 1 million subscribers will just be dropped into every title now? 🤣

Screenshot_20230502_174101_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
So his 1 million sub "surprise" trip, that happened on the same day he hit 1 million was booked a week ago? hmmm :unsure: Not suspicious at all..... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
So his 1 million sub "surprise" trip, that happened on the same day he hit 1 million was booked a week ago? hmmm :unsure: Not suspicious at all..... :rolleyes:
That made me laugh too, anything but a surprise trip. Its from the same stable as not knowing what 'staycation' means

Dumb, desperate and deluded
---
Shouldn't someone with a million subscribers have more than 7 people waiting for their live?

That made me laugh too, anything but a surprise trip. Its from the same stable as not knowing what 'staycation' means

Dumb, desperate and deluded
---
Shouldn't someone with a million subscribers have more than 7 people waiting for their live?
Shouldn't someone with a million viewers be able to get more than 2% of his viewers to watch his content?

We also don't think he's sponsored by Breeze, he's fishing for the sponsorship. Plus, his "secret" location that he was flying to isn't hard to guess.

And he wants $45 for this garbage?!?!?! A webster's definition printed on a hoodie?
Screen Shot 2023-05-02 at 12.52.53 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-05-02 at 12.53.26 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I was going to post here before his video dropped that I assumed he was not only going to Disneyland for the Star Wars events, but also to share his achievement with his forever crush Taya. It was funny then to see him run into her when he got there.

Reactions: 2
Shouldn't someone with a million viewers be able to get more than 2% of his viewers to watch his content?

We also don't think he's sponsored by Breeze, he's fishing for the sponsorship. Plus, his "secret" location that he was flying to isn't hard to guess.

And he wants $45 for this garbage?!?!?! A webster's definition printed on a hoodie?
View attachment 2143566View attachment 2143568
I have so many questions about this design lmao

I went on to Jojo’s scheduled livestream last night because I’ve noticed that he only goes live just before or during the first day of a trip to get his spending money for his vacation. He’s always done it.View attachment 2143289View attachment 2143290View attachment 2143292View attachment 2143293View attachment 2143294View attachment 2143296View attachment 2143297
Like clockwork....grifting his spending money for CA. At time of this post he's around $174

Like clockwork....grifting his spending money for CA. At time of this post he's around $174
Yes, I didn’t see it, but he always does this. It’s so obvious. He’ll be able to eat there now, then.

It wouldn’t surprise me if this twerp goes to Disneyland Paris soon just because Nate’s been. He won’t want Nate having done the same amount of Disney parks as him. Jojo was one up with Tokyo, but now Nate’s been to Paris they’re even. Knowing how immature Jojo is, he’ll want to do an extra one since he knows Nate will be taken to Tokyo by RSVLTS next year.

Jojo may have a million subscribers, somehow, but he’s not earning a great deal of money from his pathetic views.

YouTubers can earn $3-$5 for every 1,000 views. At this rate, Jojo’s earning a measly $30-$50 per video as he only averages about 10K views so I’m guessing Patreon is paying for his travels.

Yes, I didn’t see it, but he always does this. It’s so obvious. He’ll be able to eat there now, then.
Looks like it topped out at $201 grifted with $100 from Kyle's sugar daddy. Not sure what the actual number is that he gets, maybe $140?

1683057763360.png

---
It's also worth mentioning that PMM made a video about 5 hours ago of him eating a cookie and sandwich and it almost has as many views as JoJo's celebration video from yesterday. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I know PMM has his detractors, and I'm not a big fan myself. But if I want to wander round the parks and see whats new for 30 mins, his videos are where I'd go. He actually shows things off and his calmer demeanour is just nicer to have on instead of being shouted at by stunted frat boy Jojo. So it's no wonder PMM out performs him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.