JoJo's World #2 All teeth, no views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok, so he did betterhelp. I didn't know that. Is Ridge or Ekster a sponsorship that anyone can sign up for? Assuming his sub count is legit if he put together a 20 -40 second short and/or tik tok about a product it would probably get decent views. I only mention those two as an example because I see those sponsors the most
I think what we are all forgetting here is that for him to have a sponsor, he actually needs to put in the work to cultivate the partnership.

Reactions: 4
But where he really differs is he gets sponsored posts on insta and tiktok (including a recent one from disney itself). He is also more consistent in his niche. His thumbnails are good and appealing , and titles informative.
And apart from the more appealing personality, he has the good sense not to vlog every single burp and fart.

Reactions: 1
Jojo’s World #3 Begging for views and likes to keep up with the bought subs. 1M let’s goooo!

Reactions: 3
In the U.S., in 2019, 65% of people visited the dentist in the previous 12 months. With JoJo’s Scarlet Night video getting 10k views, or 1% of subscribers, the percentage of people willing to experience discomfort at the dentist is 65 times greater than the percentage of JoJo’s subscribers willing to watch his crappy video.

• Haha
Jojo makes what little money he gets from the suckers on Patreon. I don’t get why anyone signs up to Patreon. Why give a monthly subscription to a vlogger? If people have money to spare every month, why not give a monthly contribution to a charity?

These vloggers have totally brainwashed their stans. It’s a complete scam, convincing people you’re doing them a favour by making videos for them to watch.

I guess I’m a little surprised that JoJo didn’t have something teed up to post as soon as he hit 1mil. Maybe too much effort required.

Reactions: 6
I guess I’m a little surprised that JoJo didn’t have something teed up to post as soon as he hit 1mil. Maybe too much effort required.
He did. Just took a little extra time. I'm surprised it's not "My 1 Million Subscriber Celebration Didn't Go As Planned."

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He needs a second badge that reads 'but none of them watch me'
---
I made a command decision and used @WDWUO83 's suggestion, because it was just so good.

Previously, JoJo racked up a half-million subscribers with barely any views.
The new thread can start the same as this one...just now replace 'half'million' with 'million'

He needs a second badge that reads 'but none of them watch me'
---

The new thread can start the same as this one...just now replace 'half'million' with 'million'
Jojo’s world #3 - 1 million subs and still no views

Looks like Jojo bought the remainder of his subscribers to get to 1 million. I bet he filmed that Magic Kingdom video yesterday, bought the subscribers today, then put the video out after, especially because he’s scheduled a livestream tonight from what looks like an airport. If he was planning on travelling, he wouldn’t have been in Magic Kingdom earlier in the day.

An unplanned live stream at 10pm on a Monday sounds like a great way to bring in new viewers. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Looks like Jojo bought the remainder of his subscribers to get to 1 million. I bet he filmed that Magic Kingdom video yesterday, bought the subscribers today, then put the video out after, especially because he’s scheduled a livestream tonight from what looks like an airport. If he was planning on travelling, he wouldn’t have been in Magic Kingdom earlier in the day.
I agree that he filmed yesterday. He posted a sword in stone short last night that shows him with the same outfit and pin.

Today’s vlog starts and ends at the apartment. It contains Festival of Fantasy parade and spliced in memories as he wandered around Magic Kingdom. JoJo mentioned 3 trips this month and traveling the world.
---
Late night livestream, Disneyland?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.