Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Johnny was obsessed with Elon Musk”
Hmmm seems to be that the “filling space” is obsessed with AH.

Reactions: 2
QUOTE="Lady_H, post: 9536711, member: 209151"]
Can you explain what the ACLU did wrong? Scrambling to catch up here!
[/QUOTE]
So the aclu knew the oped was about Johnny depp and they wanted it so people understood it to be about him. Looked at where it being released would damage him the most and using the timing for maximum impact. From my understanding.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
How have they been doing this for over 2.5 hours, it feels like they're just talking in circles!

Reactions: 3
In real time they interviewed this dude for 9 hours now (with breaks I assume)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think this is my favourite outfit of his so far, at least he looks a little less like a pimp today, but those collars look like they’re strangling him. He’s still chewing the nicotine gum like crazy, he must smell like a ashtray normally. Apparently Angelina Jolie made him use a mouth spray and mints on The Tourist, when she had to kiss him, cos his breath stank so bad of tobacco.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I think this is my favourite outfit of his so far, at least he looks a little less like a pimp today, but those collars look like they’re strangling him. He’s still chewing the nicotine gum like crazy, he must smell like a ashtray normally. Apparently Angelina Jolie made him use a mouth spray and mints on The Tourist, when she had to kiss him, cos his breath stank so bad of tobacco.
I’ve recently quit smoking and my husband has said that since I’ve quit I no longer smell like an ashtray. I’m constantly chewing gum to curb me from caving in the evenings.

it’s strange though I could never smell it on myself but I’m starting to notice on other people now 😂 thank god for a break I’ve got 5 kids that need looking after

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is it gum or sweets? I've noticed his lawyer lays out a pile of jelly beans and gummy bears for him on their desk each morning 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Did she ever say she had donated the $7 million or only that she intended to. Obviously if she claimed she had donated the money then she is a proven liar, if however, she claimed she intended to then she isn't an outright liar but that would show the manipulation she is capable of.

Reactions: 8
But she can afford to adopt and bring up a child? Something's fucky.

Surrogate child, not adoption. Hers and 'someone' else's who some say is Elon. There was a court case, over the embryo's.

So apparently the Doug Stanhope allegation is mixed up in the divorce settlement somewhere. She took the $7 mill and dropped her defamation suit against him
Who is Stanhope? He came up on something the other day and I was a bit lost but he seems pertinent.

Is it gum or sweets? I've noticed his lawyer lays out a pile of jelly beans and gummy bears for him on their desk each morning 🤣
Well he is called Ben Chew......

baddabooom

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm just upset that real victims of domestic violence will be doubted because of this case. Women are already told they are liars when they report men, this just makes it worse for us. Yes men are victims too, but not at the same rate as women. (I hope you guys understand what I'm saying and this doesn't offend anyone). But just look up the statistics of how many men get away with harming women. Anyway, Amber is disgusting and I hope Johnny gets his justice, nevertheless.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I can accept that all these legal challenges may delay payment, but it's wrong that she claimed to have already donated it. She shouldn't have done that. I get she feels the need to defend herself but she hasn't done herself any favours at all with this, it reflects very poorly on her.

I've just seen they Amber is taking the stand Monday. Should be interesting..!

Reactions: 13
Yes, my ovaries fluttered a little over him today which they hadn't done for some years. Which alarmed me. I do like slipping my arm through a nice wool tweed is it? There's a tad of the dracula to him today, just a tad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I can't keep up with the the whole thing so I've only been watching clips but what really bothers is the way JD talks, very slow and almost calculated.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.