Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theyre both incredibly toxic and shouldn’t have been anywhere near each other. The thing is, I think Johnny could have come back from the abuse allegations (as annoying as that is). The nail in his coffin is everything that’s come out in these lawsuits. He has made things so much worse for himself. He’s a narcissistic idiot.
At first I thought Depp did the right thing going to court, but after losing the libel case to a tit rag like the Sun I realised that this could be wrong.

I kind of agree at this point and think he was better leaving it. Mainly because he is going through pure hell right now, he's sitting there in court having to listen to audio of him self harming, its ridiculous. The price he paid trying to clear his name is too much I think, and its doubtful he will get the full vindication he wants. If he left it, I think Amber would barely have any credibility by now anyway, with the audio tapes and Donation scandel, police reports on his side. ok you would still have people that don't know the facts of it labeling him, but he did still have some roles, he wasn't completely out was he, until he lost the UK trial.

Easier said than done though, he said the wife beater label effected his family. whether he's a narcisssnst who knows, he doesn't seem it to me, narcs get a lot of bad feedback from people (like Amber is getting :ROFLMAO:), by and large he has positive feedback, they all say he's a sweet guy. He's probably more vain about his image than anything, maybe a bit spoiled, that's how he strikes me anyway.

Reactions: 6
The price he paid trying to clear his name is too much I think, and its doubtful he will get the full vindication he wants.
I think he already has, I as many wasn't interested in the sun case, I thought them both bad as each other but so far in this case I feel bad for the guy having to put up with the physical violence she's admitted to and all the mental abuse, telling him he's not a man and saying what will people think of him if he told them he's a man being abused by her, unless something is shown in court now to change my mind I'm team Johnny all the way, win or loose. Amber supporters be like "He trashed her wardrobe" erm, actual physical violence trumps that and so far I haven't seen any evidence he did that to her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Also what about the maid who had to clean the turd off the bed. I presume Depp took a photo of the turd, but it was then left to the maid to clean it up. I’m sure maids had to clean up all sorts with those two, like vomit and used condoms. There were some texts or emails read out in court bout Depp talking about hookers and condoms, when he was off his tits on drugs. I think sympathy for either of them is misplaced. I get that Depp has his fans and people have experienced similar abusive relationships, so they identify with this case in some way. But you can’t compare everyday stories of DV to the rich and privileged, who can get away from it all by private jet to their private island in the Bahamas. They didn’t even have to live in the same house or country as each other ffs
Not only that but he texted his assistant asking him to tit on the floor so Amber would step in it and think it was the dog?! 🤮. Assumedly said assistant would then have to clean up his own stepped-in tit, because it’s pretty obvious that neither Johnnie or Amber would following this hilarious prank.
How much were they paying their staff to have to degrade themselves and put up with this disgusting, and often violent, behaviour from them both? The staff must have PTSD.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think he already has, I as many wasn't interested in the sun case, I thought them both bad as each other but so far in this case I feel bad for the guy having to put up with the physical violence she's admitted to and all the mental abuse, telling him he's not a man and saying what will people think of him if he told them he's a man being abused by her, unless something is shown in court now to change my mind I'm team Johnny all the way, win or loose. Amber supporters be like "He trashed her wardrobe" erm, actual physical violence trumps that and so far I haven't seen any evidence he did that to her.
good point. It’s worth noting that Amber hasn’t been on the stand yet, and once she has been completely stripped of credibility he may well get the vindication he deserves.

The concern at the moment is her team trying to get her out of appearing on the stand by running down the clock or something, but sounds like this isn’t possible as can’t submit to jury without her testifying. They are trying dirty tricks though, so holding breath until she is up there. They know it’s over at that point, she won’t be able to pull off the lies under cross.

today it’s Depp on cross examination again at 3.00pm uk time. They are going to grill him on the self harming audio. I can’t see how that audio makes Amber look great to be honest, for one, why is she recoding a person in turmoil,two she’s asking if he should use a sharper knife!, three why isn’t she getting help of some kind. It’s another case if her lack of judgement if she thinks this is some kind of smoking gun. I hope for Depp’s sake the cross won’t go on much longer, they are just dragging it out.

Reactions: 9
The cross examiners are dragging it out? Oh the irony when Johnny deliberately took several hours to form one sentence!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
At first I thought Depp did the right thing going to court, but after losing the libel case to a tit rag like the Sun I realised that this could be wrong.

I kind of agree at this point and think he was better leaving it. Mainly because he is going through pure hell right now, he's sitting there in court having to listen to audio of him self harming, its ridiculous. The price he paid trying to clear his name is too much I think, and its doubtful he will get the full vindication he wants. If he left it, I think Amber would barely have any credibility by now anyway, with the audio tapes and Donation scandel, police reports on his side. ok you would still have people that don't know the facts of it labeling him, but he did still have some roles, he wasn't completely out was he, until he lost the UK trial.

Easier said than done though, he said the wife beater label effected his family. whether he's a narcisssnst who knows, he doesn't seem it to me, narcs get a lot of bad feedback from people (like Amber is getting :ROFLMAO:), by and large he has positive feedback, they all say he's a sweet guy. He's probably more vain about his image than anything, maybe a bit spoiled, that's how he strikes me anyway.
It’s funny, I totally know what you mean that he should have left it alone, I really felt like that about the first case but I’ve sort of come around to the opposite perspective and become more sympathetic to him because he’s pushing ahead with this one. For someone who doesn’t even like interviews I would think this is all excruciating to him. At the same time I have had experiences where the mind can get very calm in moments of great stress and a path just opens up that just seems very clear, like there was no other option possible. Maybe it was like that for him.

Or maybe he is surrounded by Yes people and bad advisers, who knows. He certainly lives in a very weird bubble… as others have said spending your entire adult life being a megastar in the Hollywood machine must do very odd things to a person and their personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh I missed that. What a disaster!

It’s either ‘Amber did worse’, ‘Amber hit him’, ‘He was at the end of his tether’, ‘He was drunk/high’ etc etc.
The thing I find frustrating is that when you ask a question etc they jump down your throat and label you an abuser, someone who is ok with men being abused, a feminazi etc etc. And I always end reiterating that I don’t believe Amber is innocent, she’s admitted to hitting Johnny. But he’s done some really bad things too. Some people may see this thread as toxic but I think there is a good balance of opinions here. I did see one person who was a bit extreme but they apologised.
Would you say that to date there has been evidence presented that demonstrated that he was abusive towards her?
(genuine question)

Reactions: 1
Actual evidence is very slim in this case. But one key piece is Amber admitting physical violence. Ultimately, no evidence exists of this for Johnny.
People try to put evidence out of there mind to support who they think is 'right'. Personally I do think JD lost work due to the op ed and being labelled a wife beater.

Reactions: 12
Again legally this is hearsay. No actual evidence this was done by him just someone saying it was. For all we know that could of been done by anyone.
I did consider this myself. There are photos of a thrashed closet, but how will we know who thrashed it?

Reactions: 10
Again legally this is hearsay. No actual evidence this was done by him just someone saying it was. For all we know that could of been done by anyone.
Well then most of the AH "evidence" that appears on here too is the same, all he said, she said.
The only solid thing is that she lied about the makeup compact.
I would argue the video of JD threatening to self harm and trying to force AH to harm him is definitely proof of abuse on his part as well.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hasn't Depp admitted he headbutted Heard?

Reactions: 7
Do you think this isn't abusive behaviour?
No, I think a video of JD destroying it would be evidence.
Who is Kevin and why is he saying JD destroyed AH's "closet" and where was this said closet?

ETA: Even if there was evidence that he did "destroy AH's closet" I don't think it is DV as this does not evidence that he hit her.

It would be similar to the kitchen cupboards: he beat the cupboards, not her.

OT:
Is it DV to destroy property, legally I mean? I don't think so.
If someone would damage my car that I parked outside on purpose it would be vandalism, not violence against me. If my partner would do that - maybe the intention behind it would count, eg did he do it in order to intimidate and frighten me or out of anger and rage?
(Just thinking aloud).

Well then most of the AH "evidence" that appears on here too is the same, all he said, she said.
The only solid thing is that she lied about the makeup compact.
I would argue the video of JD threatening to self harm and trying to force AH to harm him is definitely proof of abuse on his part as well.
I don't think the self-harm recording is proof of JD abusing AH.

I also don't think that the "ominous make-up-palette" is evidence she abused him, just evidence she either got confused about her make-up-kit or that she lied about it.

I think the recording in which she said she hit him and threw pots and pans at him are evidence that she abused him, as well as the statement made by their counsellor who said that she was told by AH that AH had started physical fights.

Hasn't Depp admitted he headbutted Heard?
No, he said that they knocked heads when he constraint her whilst she was hitting him. He called it a "head butt", but clarified that this is what happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
No, I think a video of JD destroying it would be evidence.
Who is Kevin and why is he saying JD destroyed AH's "closet" and where was this said closet?

I don't think the self-harm recording is proof of JD abusing AH.

I also don't think that the "ominous make-up-palette" is evidence she abused him, just evidence she either got confused about her make-up-kit or that she lied about it.

I think the recording in which she said she hit him and threw pots and pans at him are evidence that she abused him, as well as the statement made by their counsellor who said that she was told by AH that AH had started physical fights.
I wasn't saying the compact thing was proof of her abusing JD, that would be silly, I said it was proof of her lieing and to me it also proves she's bit of a fantasist.
I do think the self harm video shows clear emotional and mental manipulation/abuse by Johnny. It's along the lines of "if you leave me I will kill myself" trope used my many abusers.
AH definitely hit JD but there has been reference to JD headbutting AH too.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wasn't saying the compact thing was proof of her abusing JD, that would be silly, I said it was proof of her lieing and to me it also proves she's bit of a fantasist.
I do think the self harm video shows clear emotional and mental manipulation/abuse by Johnny. It's along the lines of "if you leave me I will kill myself" trope used my many abusers.
AH definitely hit JD but there has been reference to JD headbutting AH too.
If AH lies about things then she could be seen as an unreliable witness.
But it could also be that she either was or claims to have been mistaken and that it was a different make-up-palette that she used but got confused as a few hears had passed and that the jury would believe this.

I don't think the self-harm recording (or is there a video? I thought they played an audio recording?) is evidence of abuse. Of course it might have been stressful for AH, but how many women threaten to kill themselves when their partners/lovers want to leave them? Are all of those abusers?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.