Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As her lawyer specifically promised, I am really looking forward to finding out how Amber cleverly mixed colours to cover her bruises using a Milani palette that didn’t exist until the year after they divorced. The lawyer was so careful to show the jury the exact compact she had used that she managed to carry around with her for several years before it was actually invented. Intriguing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sharon Osborn used to tit in a box and send it to people who’d crossed her, she even shat on someone’s office table and pissed all over someone’s favourite sculpture. She also used to get her kids to tit in a box so she could send it to people she hated. Sharon was quite open about all these things that she’d done and believed those people deserved it. Ozzy nearly strangled her at one point in their fucked up abusive marriage.

Obviously shitting on things is one of the narcs preferred way to get back at people. I’m guessing those people who shat in stores, we’re narcs who didn’t get the customer service they think they deserve.
Not only that but she did it in a Tiffany box and had it delivered to them so they’d open it expecting a luxury piece of jewellery!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
As her lawyer specifically promised, I am really looking forward to finding out how Amber cleverly mixed colours to cover her bruises using a Milani palette that didn’t exist until the year after they divorced. The lawyer was so careful to show the jury the exact compact she had used that she managed to carry around with her for several years before it was actually invented. Intriguing!
I wonder if JD's side will bring up the topic of Milani debuting the palette after the relationship ended.

Would they have needed to submit the evidence before the trial to be allowed to bring it up?

Not only that but she did it in a Tiffany box and had it delivered to them so they’d open it expecting a luxury piece of jewellery!
How cool would it have been for them to dry it and then wear it around their necks? 🙈

Or to bring it back for JD, for Mr Rotten-Born to show the poop just as the female lawyer (what is her name ???) did with the at-the-time-non-existent make-up-palette

So I saw a post about the poop and I’m questioning if it was done by Amber or anyone else.
1) Johnny made a joke about pooping and letting Amber walk in. He said she would blame the dog Boo, who has bowel problems and has problems pooing.
2) The poop does look like dog poo I have had the misfortune of standing in whilst out walking.
3) The judge in London said it would be stupid to play a prank on Johnny since he wasn’t in the property and it was Amber who would likely be the one having to deal with the poop. Also the poor dog’s bowels got damaged because he ingested some marijuana.
4) In the past Boo has crapped all over Johnny and the bed. It wouldn’t be the first time the dog pooped in the bed.
View attachment 1218511View attachment 1218512
(I can’t believe I made a 4 point post on if a person pooed in their bed 🤦‍♀️😂)
Yes, you dissected the topic quite well 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yup, it's why I can't stomach the likes of the Graham Norton Show anymore, I just want to see them act not get to know them on any level. They are all so unbearable.
Yeah I’ve gone off the Graham Norton show too, although Graham is good at his job and can be funny at times, it feels so fake now, with the same clique of performers returning. People are becoming disillusioned with Hollywood and the Oscars and they’re realising these people are just crazy narcs. The latest one is Bill Murray and how he’s been getting away with assaulting people on movie sets for years.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The lawyer was so careful to show the jury the exact compact she had used that she managed to carry around with her for several years before it was actually invented. Intriguing!
Amber supporters on Twitter were saying that Elaine Bredehoft was merely using it as a prop but I just went to double check and Bredehoft says “Well let me show you this…this is what Amber carried in her purse for the entire relationship with Johnny Depp…this was what she used, she became very adept at it. You’re gonna hear the testimony from Amber about how she had to mix the colours for the different days of the bruises.”
I haven’t heard her female lawyer speak but she wouldn’t inspire confidence in me. Not sure, but she sometimes stumbles over words and her demeanour is a bit unsure.

Is the case back on tomorrow?
Yes, I think it’s 3pm U.K. time?

Reactions: 7
Yeah she’s a pretty disgusting piece of work is old Sharon and a defender of that other super narc Piers Morgan, it’s not surprising they both got kicked off their shows.

Reactions: 5
The latest one is Bill Murray and how he’s been getting away with assaulting people on movie sets for years.
It’s so infuriating that people are saying ‘oh no, we aren’t going to cancel Bill Murray!’ Or playing down his behaviour on set. What the Johnny Depp trial has shown me is that people are ok to cancel those they don’t like (like Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey) but when it gets to a beloved actor (Depp, Murray) everything can be explained away.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah I’ve gone off the Graham Norton show too, although Graham is good at his job and can be funny at times, it feels so fake now, with the same clique of performers returning. People are becoming disillusioned with Hollywood and the Oscars and they’re realising these people are just crazy narcs. The latest one is Bill Murray and how he’s been getting away with assaulting people on movie sets for years.
Didn't hear that about him... why doesn't that surprise me 🙄

It’s so infuriating that people are saying ‘oh no, we aren’t going to cancel Bill Murray!’ Or playing down his behaviour on set. What the Johnny Depp trial has shown me is that people are ok to cancel those they don’t like (like Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey) but when it gets to a beloved actor (Depp, Murray) everything can be explained away.
Omg can it!!?? His fans are all very quite about those wardrobe pictures and messages from his employees though... funny that...

Reactions: 3
Amber supporters on Twitter were saying that Elaine Bredehoft was merely using it as a prop but I just went to double check and Bredehoft says “Well let me show you this…this is what Amber carried in her purse for the entire relationship with Johnny Depp…this was what she used, she became very adept at it. You’re gonna hear the testimony from Amber about how she had to mix the colours for the different days of the bruises.”
I haven’t heard her female lawyer speak but she wouldn’t inspire confidence in me. Not sure, but she sometimes stumbles over words and her demeanour is a bit unsure.

Yes, I think it’s 3pm U.K. time?
The fact that Bredehoft said Amber used that palette is very problematic for Amber as it is considered part of her testimony and she can be impeached (shown to be a liar) in front of the jury.

Bredehoft also kept referring to Amica cream when it is thought that she meant arnica cream...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bredehoft also kept referring to Amica cream when it is thought that she meant arnica cream...
Oh I missed that. What a disaster!

Omg can it!!?? His fans are all very quite about those wardrobe pictures and messages from his employees though... funny that...
It’s either ‘Amber did worse’, ‘Amber hit him’, ‘He was at the end of his tether’, ‘He was drunk/high’ etc etc.
The thing I find frustrating is that when you ask a question etc they jump down your throat and label you an abuser, someone who is ok with men being abused, a feminazi etc etc. And I always end reiterating that I don’t believe Amber is innocent, she’s admitted to hitting Johnny. But he’s done some really bad things too. Some people may see this thread as toxic but I think there is a good balance of opinions here. I did see one person who was a bit extreme but they apologised.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh I missed that. What a disaster!

It’s either ‘Amber did worse’, ‘Amber hit him’, ‘He was at the end of his tether’, ‘He was drunk/high’ etc etc.
The thing I find frustrating is that when you ask a question etc they jump down your throat and label you an abuser, someone who is ok with men being abused, a feminazi etc etc. And I always end reiterating that I don’t believe Amber is innocent, she’s admitted to hitting Johnny. But he’s done some really bad things too. Some people may see this thread as toxic but I think there is a good balance of opinions here. I did see one person who was a bit extreme but they apologised.
There was a day or 2 where this thread got a bit insane though 🙈🙈 it's calmed down now... musta been a full moon or something!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not sure about that personally. Take a guy like Bill Cosby, he was a well loved American icon but enough evidence comes out you are done, no matter who you are, especially if the public turn as well.

I think the reason why Depp is getting a bit of a pass public wise is because the person accusing him has been exposed herself as a horrible human being, she can be heard on audio verbally abusing him and admitting physical assault. so there's an argument there at least. In terms of being cancelled, I'm not sure what it means entirely in terms of the public/medias angle but Depp is currently out of Hollywood pretty much, so its not like he's been given a free pass at all.

It will be interesting to see where the Murray situation goes, no doubt he is well loved. But if a load of allegations start coming out I doubt he will get away with it?

Reactions: 7
I just don’t think either of them come out of this well.it was clearly a really toxic relationship and neither of them acknowledges fault.

Reactions: 6
I just don’t think either of them come out of this well.it was clearly a really toxic relationship and neither of them acknowledges fault.
Theyre both incredibly toxic and shouldn’t have been anywhere near each other. The thing is, I think Johnny could have come back from the abuse allegations (as annoying as that is). The nail in his coffin is everything that’s come out in these lawsuits. He has made things so much worse for himself. He’s a narcissistic idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I used to be a big Johnny Depp fan but I think they both come out of this looking like narcissistic, toxic idiots. I hate the press narrative where they clearly want one of them to be the saint and the other the sinner.
They both behaved appallingly and should be as far away from each other as possible and both think twice before they have relationships again.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.