Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea, but if a nurse witnessed that patient abuse I assume she reported it through the correct channels?

The nurses on the ward (that I was on) were very strict with times, I wasn't too bad, but the woman opposite me was crying in pain and nurse wouldn't give her any more or any sooner.

We did get offered paracetamol which made me hollow laugh
Imagine if Amber Heard had given him his medication earlier than she was supposed to, she’d be being accused of trying to kill him by his fans, you can’t win.

Reactions: 16
Imagine if Amber Heard had given him his medication earlier than she was supposed to, she’d be being accused of trying to kill him by his fans, you can’t win.
Fair call. The fact she has responsibility at all is rather concerning if the nurse's comments are true about the sister etc though.

Reactions: 6
Wow it’s such a toxic relationship ! It’s actually really sad at the end of the day no one is really going to come out of this the winner 🥇

Reactions: 10
I've always veered towards JD because of the obvious manipulative nature of Heard but I agree @Asparagus123 I had never seen DP in such a greedy consumed by his own myth way before. I don't agree with the system necessarily but the smirking and rudeness in court is all a bit juvenile. Grow up Johnny, we've all had a rough ride, tis planet earth. Get some Keanu up ya you twit. They both need a jolly good dose of humility! Harumpphhh. Am I just jealous of the shoe collection?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I've always veered towards JD because of the obvious manipulative nature of Heard but I agree @Asparagus123 I had never seen DP in such a greedy consumed by his own myth way before. I don't agree with the system necessarily but the smirking and rudeness in court is all a bit juvenile. Grow up Johnny, we've all had a rough ride, tis planet earth. Get some Keanu up ya you twit. They both need a jolly good dose of humility! Harumpphhh. Am I just jealous of the shoe collection?
"Get some Keanu up ya you twit" just won the internet!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"Get some Keanu up ya you twit" just won the internet!! 😂😂😂😂😂
I've never won the internet before! Thank you, made me day!

Here I am in my bed nursing the shittiest of menopausal periods and I won the interdweeeeeebs, go Granny Merton!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry to sound really stupid but could anyone on here help me to understand what the possible out comes for the trial are, like whats at stake for JD or AH is it financial or reputation etc basically im a little lost regarding when a verdict is made what would be 'won' .

Reactions: 1
These people are too grand to clean up their own tit and are quite accustomed to the job falling to some poor minion (not the yellow, denim-clad type although they'd be happy to serve this pair). Entitlement at it's worst. You make the mess; you fix it and take some damn responsibility for once. Grr...I know many here are rooting for Depp and my rant isn't about their relationship dynamic/ specifics of the case but I'm sick of reading about people who treat the world like their trash can when they can't control their emotions. Yes, there are more important matters at stake but am just sparing a thought for the poor souls who have to deal with the aftermath of these tantrums. They might be paid to do it but it'll be a total pittance in contrast with what these celebs earn.
Also what about the maid who had to clean the turd off the bed. I presume Depp took a photo of the turd, but it was then left to the maid to clean it up. I’m sure maids had to clean up all sorts with those two, like vomit and used condoms. There were some texts or emails read out in court bout Depp talking about hookers and condoms, when he was off his tits on drugs. I think sympathy for either of them is misplaced. I get that Depp has his fans and people have experienced similar abusive relationships, so they identify with this case in some way. But you can’t compare everyday stories of DV to the rich and privileged, who can get away from it all by private jet to their private island in the Bahamas. They didn’t even have to live in the same house or country as each other ffs

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Also what about the maid who had to clean the turd off the bed. I presume Depp took a photo of the turd, but it was then left to the maid to clean it up. I’m sure maids had to clean up all sorts with those two, like vomit and used condoms. There were some texts or emails read out in court bout Depp talking about hookers and condoms, when he was off his tits on drugs. I think sympathy for either of them is misplaced. I get that Depp has his fans and people have experienced similar abusive relationships, so they identify with this case in some way. But you can’t compare everyday stories of DV to the rich and privileged, who can get away from it all by private jet to their private island in the Bahamas. They didn’t even have to live in the same house or country as each other ffs
Realistically even if it was most other male actors, they'd be getting absolute flack for this. Regardless of whether there was physical abuse or not. Johnny is just exceptionally popular and there is probably an element of rose tinted glasses, even if she was the main offender.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The maid took the photo and sent it to him.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The maid took the photo and sent it to him.
Oh right so he never even had to see the turd, never mind clean it up. Whatever their staff were being paid, it obviously wasn’t enough for what they had to deal with. Movie stars take home millions and their staff are paid a fraction of that to clean up their mess

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
a good time to ask for a pay rise :LOL:
I remember working in a clothes shop and at closing time I checked all the cubicles and some dirty sod had done a massive dump in there (not a child). My boss told me to clean it up and I told him I ain’t paid enough. Grim people

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I remember working in a clothes shop and at closing time I checked all the cubicles and some dirty sod had done a massive dump in there (not a child). My boss told me to clean it up and I told him I ain’t paid enough. Grim people
Happened in my old workplace too. Someone (adult) took a tit in a wardrobe... we had customer toilets so it wasn't due to lack of facilities. Some people aren't wired right.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Sharon Osborn used to tit in a box and send it to people who’d crossed her, she even shat on someone’s office table and pissed all over someone’s favourite sculpture. She also used to get her kids to tit in a box so she could send it to people she hated. Sharon was quite open about all these things that she’d done and believed those people deserved it. Ozzy nearly strangled her at one point in their fucked up abusive marriage.

Obviously shitting on things is one of the narcs preferred way to get back at people. I’m guessing those people who shat in stores, we’re narcs who didn’t get the customer service they think they deserve.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Sharon Osborn used to tit in a box and send it to people who’d crossed her, she even shat on someone’s office table and pissed all over someone’s favourite sculpture. She also used to get her kids to tit in a box so she could send it to people she hated. Sharon was quite open about all these things that she’d done and believed those people deserved it. Ozzy nearly strangled her one point in their fucked up marriage.

Obviously shitting on things is one of the narcs preferred way to get back at people. I’m guessing those people who shat in stores, we’re narcs who didn’t get the customer service they think they deserve.
Well that's vile, honestly what is wrong with people!!??
Seriously, anyone reading here whose done this, get help!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am probably too late with an 'Amber Turd' joke? Dirty mare.
So I saw a post about the poop and I’m questioning if it was done by Amber or anyone else.
1) Johnny made a joke about pooping and letting Amber walk in. He said she would blame the dog Boo, who has bowel problems and has problems pooing.
2) The poop does look like dog poo I have had the misfortune of standing in whilst out walking.
3) The judge in London said it would be stupid to play a prank on Johnny since he wasn’t in the property and it was Amber who would likely be the one having to deal with the poop. Also the poor dog’s bowels got damaged because he ingested some marijuana.
4) In the past Boo has crapped all over Johnny and the bed. It wouldn’t be the first time the dog pooped in the bed.
BCCEAB6E-DD2C-440E-A0F7-2F017259C895.jpeg
00DA04A4-F964-40A2-A658-6B980D0860CE.jpeg

(I can’t believe I made a 4 point post on if a person pooed in their bed 🤦‍♀️😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So I saw a post about the poop and I’m questioning if it was done by Amber or anyone else.
1) Johnny made a joke about pooping and letting Amber walk in. He said she would blame the dog Boo, who has bowel problems and has problems pooing.
2) The poop does look like dog poo I have had the misfortune of standing in whilst out walking.
3) The judge in London said it would be stupid to play a prank on Johnny since he wasn’t in the property and it was Amber who would likely be the one having to deal with the poop. Also the poor dog’s bowels got damaged because he ingested some marijuana.
4) In the past Boo has crapped all over Johnny and the bed. It wouldn’t be the first time the dog pooped in the bed.
View attachment 1218511View attachment 1218512
(I can’t believe I made a 4 point post on if a person pooed in their bed 🤦‍♀️😂)
The biggest impression I got from that poo pic is that someone or something DEFINITELY needs more fibre (and I can't believe I just wrote that)...

Don't think that came out of a Yorkie - whichever of the three humans in the frame for doing it is a rank bastard though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The biggest impression I got from that poo pic is that someone or something DEFINITELY needs more fibre (and I can't believe I just wrote that)...

Don't think that came out of a Yorkie - whichever of the three humans in the frame for doing it is a rank bastard though.
Im guessing she eats more fiber than him 🤣

I think she’s the type to punch someone, whereas he’s more passive aggressive and thinks up sly ways to get back at her, possibly by shitting in her bed, who knows.

George Clooney told a story once about how he pranked a friend by shitting in the litter box of his friends cat. Hollywood is full of crappy narcs. 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.