Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We did get offered paracetamol which made me hollow laugh
When a GP/Dr/pharmacy/my mum says ‘take some paracetamol’ I 100% do anything but. I think a can of Coke and a Mars bar does more to me 🤣 When I was in labour with my firstborn… they suggested it. I was in the worst pain I had ever experienced and thought 2 paracetamol and a hot bath would make it all go away 🤣🤣🤣 What a nob I was to believe that!!

In that context I can see why JD said that he wouldn’t have bothered with the pills that Amber liked as they wouldn’t touch the sides on him. I get that. Same as my other half could drink 8 pints and still be relatively conversational and alert. I would be unconscious…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We did get offered paracetamol which made me hollow laugh
As random as it sounds, paracetamol does actually improve the efficacy of opiates, which is why it is frequently given alongside morphine. So does pregabalin, which is why it is sought after in jails :D

Reactions: 8
The Elon baby thing, makes me think of this odd chap I met once who was giving me a long lift across country and told me the most bizarre story. He was highly intelligent, mensa member, apparently polyamorous and when I asked him if he had kids, he laughed. And went onto explain that yes, but he didn't know how many because he had been and was still a sperm donor due to the fact he was so intelligent.

He thought there should be more intelligent humans like him with his genes. He thought there were too many stupid people. (Fair point? ha ha!)

I asked him what if they find him? He said good. I think I mentioned this on tattle before. He was the oddest, weirdest little thing who gave me full on creepoids and I was glad to get out of that car.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I honestly cannot wait for her to take the stand, from reading the UK transcripts she comes across as very argumentative in her answers and constantly saying that everyone else was lying, so it will be interesting to see if she has had some coaching prior to her new testimony.
yeah I read Heard's UK transcript and couldn’t believe it to be honest, during her cross examination she appeared to perjure herself 3 times and was caught in as many lies in the first half hour. She was made to look ridiculous at times by Depp’s lawyer I thought. She even changed a date on the fly with her sister to match evidence that didn’t tally with her story, the fact they were able to confer was ridiculous. After reading it I was convinced Depp would win that trial as otherwise it would look like she made a mockery of the UK court. Oh well….

I will say one thing though, there were times when Amber was quite slippery and answered well, and was quick thinking, but problem is she had too many inconsistencies in her story. As said, there only so many times you can call everyone else a liar until it starts looking a bit ridiculous.

It will be fascinating because I just can’t see how she thinks she will get up there and recount all these incidents then accuse Depp of rape when there is so much opposing evidence, a lot of it wasn’t allowed in the UK trial. Making all that plausible is a big ask. If she manages it and comes across believable then fair enough, I’d assess my position on it. She wasn't very convincing in the 2016 deposition, I'd assume she will be more prepared here, no munchies allowed....

At the end of the day Depp had his drink/drugs issues and nasty texts to answer for, she will have audio of her being verbally abusive, admitting physical abuse, impartial witnesses including police officers and medical professionals that counter her version of events, inconsistencies in her stories that have already been exposed. The marriage therapist has already contradicted Amber’s in court statement that she only ever hit Depp once. She just has so much so answer here. I agree with what was said earlier, that she never felt it would go this far, she is going to have to back up everything now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
At the end of the day Depp had his drink/drugs issues
A lot of times, his Drink/drugs are brought up, but he's been doing both of those things for many years (in my opinion as a self-medicate thing, to numb all that he went through as a kid/teen).

I felt in the first london case, it was as though this was the first time anyone knew of his "dark side" in partaking of drugs.

I'm very sure AH would have known about him and his odd quirks or bad habits during their filming together on the Rum Diaries, they both starred in. She must of asked about him, if she was interested in him and wanted to date him.

I felt he had calmed and maybe dried out a bit when he was with Vanessa, it seems he returned to heavier stuff once again, while with AH. Surely as an intelligent woman in love with this person, she would have wanted to try and help him stay away from drink and drugs, to enjoy life and have hope for a future together?

The bit mentioned earlier about AH keeping meds from him, while giving him his doses of medication - again, being rich folk, why was she doing that anyway? She's not medically trained (or is she?) so surely that should have been the Nurses/Dr's job?

Reactions: 8
It's like a bloody magic trick Heard's 'switching face'. Disconcerting! The voice overs funny, 'what star sign are youuu?!'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The bit mentioned earlier about AH keeping meds from him, while giving him his doses of medication - again, being rich folk, why was she doing that anyway? She's not medically trained (or is she?) so surely that should have been the Nurses/Dr's job?
I think they had a professional on sight but having friends or family take this role is very wrong, I think originally he wanted his sister to do it but Amber insisted she would be the one.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Placemarking for reading this new thread as it comes after catching up on the old one. A point about remembering specific things that was mentioned in the old one. A quirk I have with my autism is remembering car registration plates (UK ones) and I can remember every car for every member of my family from when I was five

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Placemarking for reading this new thread as it comes after catching up on the old one. A point about remembering specific things that was mentioned in the old one. A quirk I have with my autism is remembering car registration plates (UK ones) and I can remember every car for every member of my family from when I was five
Bet it comes in handy for making up passwords though as noone else going to know what cars your family were driving and when!

• Haha
  • Heart
Bet it comes in handy for making up passwords though as noone else going to know what cars your family were driving and when!
It really does lol. Family are always what was such and such car and I can rattle it off no bother but remembering appointments is a nightmare haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just saw these text messages online. Have they been shown in the new case? The staff seem so done with this behaviour!
BD717456-5F8D-44F6-9EFB-7F2423906C7A.png
92657ECC-4CC3-44DE-AA71-C5B2E9AC33E6.png

• Wow
Wow.... yeah proof again that the 2 of them are abusive self destructive assholes...
If it's true of course...
I found them on a list of evidence including photos of Amber and Johnny’s injuries. I think it’s legit. https://nypost.com/2022/04/20/johnny-depp-amber-heard-abuse-exhibits/amp/

Sorry, thats their actual wardrobe at home not a clothes shop??? These people don't know where their bread is bloody buttered. Send 'em down the mines for a a good learning! Some people have too much.
PH5 refers to penthouse 5. Johnny has/had a bunch of penthouses in the same building. Ridiculous amounts of money.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
These people are too grand to clean up their own tit and are quite accustomed to the job falling to some poor minion (not the yellow, denim-clad type although they'd be happy to serve this pair). Entitlement at it's worst. You make the mess; you fix it and take some damn responsibility for once. Grr...I know many here are rooting for Depp and my rant isn't about their relationship dynamic/ specifics of the case but I'm sick of reading about people who treat the world like their trash can when they can't control their emotions. Yes, there are more important matters at stake but am just sparing a thought for the poor souls who have to deal with the aftermath of these tantrums. They might be paid to do it but it'll be a total pittance in contrast with what these celebs earn.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Wow... well how exactly can you defend this or explain it away??
‘Trashing a room isn’t abuse’, ‘Amber admitted to hitting Johnny’, ‘Johnny was drunk/high’, ‘Physical abuse is worse than threatening and intimidating abuse’, ‘You just don’t think men can be victims of abuse’ ‘You’re a typical feminist’, ‘Johnny did this as a reaction to Amber’s abuse’… etc etc. All phrases I’ve seen online.

Re: the Milani makeup that Amber said she used but wasn’t released until 2017, someone has emailed evidence to Johnny’s team. I wonder if they take it seriously, or read it?
0AB9ABC3-4C00-4E88-B2DA-C4C27D58F117.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
‘Trashing a room isn’t abuse’, ‘Amber admitted to hitting Johnny’, ‘Johnny was drunk/high’, ‘Physical abuse is worse than threatening and intimidating abuse’, ‘You just don’t think men can be victims of abuse’ ‘You’re a typical feminist’, ‘Johnny did this as a reaction to Amber’s abuse’… etc etc. All phrases I’ve seen online.

Re: the Milani makeup that Amber said she used but wasn’t released until 2017, someone has emailed evidence to Johnny’s team. I wonder if they take it seriously, or read it?
View attachment 1217129
Wow, I have to say I find that company really distasteful, they could have given his team the info without trying to go viral. 🙄
Yeah verbal, mental and emotional abuse is just as damaging (if not more) as physical abuse so I'm having none of that tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think most people would be terrified to come home to someone so angry they trash your entire closet like that. Abuse isn’t just physical and sometimes emotional abuse is more longlasting. What a fucked up pair honestly, neither deserve a ‘win’ they just deserve counselling.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.