Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A mega round of applause for JD’s legal team, Camille and Ben, all those painstakingly trawls through evidence, depositions, listening to testimonials and memory recall, picking up on abstract bs and finding clues, it’s a real art! 🤩
I know it’s their job, but you could feel a genuine warmth between them all, it wasn’t Johnnie Cochran-esque theatrics, you could tell they cared about this case and had grown close to Johnny

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If you'd been through it yourself, you might understand!
Oh behave! You don't know I haven't I am random. And if I did put it out there would you believe me? And in that point you don't know any others experiences either

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So is there any footage of Amber or her lawyers leaving the court, any photos or video? They must have left out the back while Depps team were giving their speech.

Reactions: 3
I’m watching the verdict again just to savour the genuine emotion on Turd’s face 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I didn’t favour either side in advance tbh, but after seeing the evidence am pleased to see that Mr.Depp came out favourably 🙂🎉🥳

Reactions: 29
Do you think she'll be done for perjury?
I’m hoping she faces consequences for all the underhanded things she’s been doing. None of her fans (🥴) have anything to say about the fact she hasn’t donated money to a childrens hospital, amongst all the other tit she’s done. This is not a good person!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.