Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that Johnny was just chilled having a (mega)pint with Sam Fender (my absolute favourite) in a Newcastle boozer before the verdict, what a legend! So happy for him. What I wouldn't give to be in Gateshead tonight! Can you imagine the reception he's going to get!

Reactions: 36
Someone want to check on Dan Wootton???
He is probably on the phone to her PR team as we speak trying to get the scoop interview with her so they can sit down and tell the world how she was robbed as JD is all powerful and just shows men always win.....blah blah blah ...in other words full of tit interview

Reactions: 18
A lawyer has just mentioned the fact that Ambers statement could be defamatory aswell 👀👀👀 stupid woman
Here comes Johnny id sue her AGAIN 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Has this already been posted? The bleeping Guardian unironically suggesting that AH Heard’s future is in domestic abuse activism DESPITE THE FACT THAT SHE IS THE ABUSER and suggesting that there is a possibility of criminal charges against Johnny.

“Beard’s long-running outspoken defence of domestic abuse victims is more likely the key to her future activities: as with, for example, the actor and campaigner Rose McGowan, she now has a considerably higher profile as an activist than an actor and may well wish to concentrate her efforts in that sphere.

Depp still commands considerable support in Hollywood, although few are prepared to go on the record. One insider told the Guardian: “I believe that he will work again. People love him and with the right project, he can still open a movie.” However, the situation for Depp may well change if, as with Spacey, criminal charges are brought against him as a result of Heard’s allegations of assault.”

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I learned about the verdict as I saw JD's Insta post and then watched it back on the law and crime channel and couldn't believe he won all 3 counts.

This is a brilliant result for him and I am chuffed for him and his legal team. I think it is fair that AH one the one point (Adam Waldmann was silly)

(I feel a bit sorry for AH, especially as she was brave enough to listen to it live and be filmed and because I believe that she has a mental illness.)

It was suggested that AH will want to appeal.

In any case, JD is fully vindicated and I wonder how he feels right now. It was all worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A lawyer has just mentioned the fact that Ambers statement could be defamatory aswell 👀👀👀 stupid woman
Here comes Johnny id sue her AGAIN 😂😂
Actually yes, just realised that. Hadn't thought of it before. But it sure sounds defamatory

Reactions: 11
Here's a quick pic of the screen if you can't find it.

It's just before the lady in green with brown hair reads out Johnny's insta statement whilst sat outside
Has her sister finally shown up?

I don't know how amber manages to look so frozen as the jury was reading the verdict.

Reactions: 9
Disney need to come out with a grovelling apology and say there will be no Pirates 6 if they can't persuade Johnny to take the role which is rightfully his!

Reactions: 29
A big round of applause to JD’s witnesses who turned up 🔥 we see you, thank you for your service 🇬🇧 🇺🇸 🫡

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Love that Johnny was just chilled having a (mega)pint with Sam Fender (my absolute favourite) in a Newcastle boozer before the verdict, what a legend! So happy for him. What I wouldn't give to be in Gateshead tonight! Can you imagine the reception he's going to get!
Actor Johnny Depp spotted outside Newcastle pub on night he wins defamation case against his ex-wife

:ROFLMAO: They're not even using her name now

1_jdeppJPG.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This is why I have loved this thread.
People have been open and honest about doubting. It’s not a JD rave thread. All of us have questioned evidence.

And AHs just did not add up to rational thinkers.

Those so deep into other mindsets seem incapable of critical analysis.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Any one else just cry and cry and cry after hearing each yes.

He told his truth and got his justice

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.