Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THE TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT IN THE END! 🙌🏼 So pleased for Johnny. I hope he has the biggest mega pint of his life tonight here on our turf!!
So what JD film to watch tonight to celebrate!? Recommendations welcome! (other than pirates as have seen many times)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel a bit sorry for her tbh at this stage, I hope she doesn't do something stupid. People seem to have forgotten Caroline Flack pretty quickly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Is it just me who keeps getting green sequinned dresses in my ads? The algorithms think we like her 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel a bit sorry for her tbh at this stage, I hope she doesn't do something stupid. People seem to have forgotten Caroline Flack pretty quickly.
Nah she won’t. I don’t feel sorry for her but I hope she will get the help she needs. Step back look after her little girl and calm her life down

Reactions: 28
I've been reading Twitter and getting sad and angry at the same time. I can understand the anger from campaigners about victims being reluctant to come forward now, because god knows the system already makes it incredibly difficult to even report abuse. But Amber admitted to abusing JD. She was witnessed abusing a former partner. Kate James testified about Amber stealing her rape story and using it as her own (which is a bleeping disgusting thing to do).

I just don't know what to think. I'm glad that the decision went in JD's favour based on the evidence presented, but I hate to think that this case is being used as a reason for victims not to come forward. We should be directing our anger at the broken system, not individuals.

Someone said this before, but the UK trial was about the Sun's right to say what they did based on the evidence they had. And the judge was incredibly biased because JD was a substance abuser. I don't think we can hold the US case up as flawed without acknowledging the equal flaws in the UK case.

Ramble over, sorry 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 31
A mega round of applause for JD’s legal team, Camille and Ben, all those painstakingly trawls through evidence, depositions, listening to testimonials and memory recall, picking up on abstract bs and finding clues, it’s a real art! 🤩
They were such talented team and they worked as a team. When you think about it, Camille went to a third tier law school and Rottenborn went to a first tier (rated 2nd best in US) so it just says to me that the quality of an attorney are all those listed above that Camille (and Ben) had. Camille had a skillful way of exposing all of Amber's lies and did not back down.

I know it was said upthread that it is who has the most money but I believe a quality attorney wins over the jury. That comes down to skill and not necessarily how much money they charge. Johnny must have gotten some really good advice on hiring which attorneys to represent him and it sounds he trusted them with so much personal information that would get out to the public.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh wow that was wild!

had to do kid duty…

what a bleeping great result for justice. Amber - duck off into the bin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
THE TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT IN THE END! 🙌🏼 So pleased for Johnny. I hope he has the biggest mega pint of his life tonight here on our turf!!
So what JD film to watch tonight to celebrate!? Recommendations welcome! (other than pirates as have seen many times)

Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Two completely different people. Like poles apart. Caroline was hiding her demons, she feared people finding out details. Amber has openly written the op-ed, recorded their fights, released news to tmz, crafted her story for years. They are two very very different creatures.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh behave! You don't know I haven't I am random. And if I did put it out there would you believe me? And in that point you don't know any others experiences either
Yes yes we get it - you understand DV, you’re “baffled” that anyone could be so silly as to see a similarity between their own experience of abuse and JD’s, you’ve got marvellous insights about how the whole thing was “performative”. Anyone who’s been on this thread for a while is a bit weary of hearing those viewpoints pop up repeatedly over the last 6 weeks but hey - slow handclap for you being so clever and alternative! 👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I am really baffled by the amount of people on twitter saying they are disgusted at the outcome, it's a setback for women etc as it shows women won't be believed. Surely it shows that truth prevails and liars will not win? I'm actually finding it really depressing the amount of people on there who seem to have wanted her to win purely because she is a woman.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Ugh BBC are being very pro Amber Turd still, very one-sided videos from the trial being shown 😡

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Oh.... now there's one for the fashion cold-case squad....

Reactions: 6
I'm still watching L&C & they interviewed by zoom Kathleen Zellner who was an advisor & gave moral support for Depp & she's so happy for him.
Reporter asked her was the Depp we saw on the stand the real Depp & she said yes. That is how he speaks, he speaks slowly & is very thoughtful, says he's very sincere, always consistent, never changed his story, he is a truth teller, a remarkable person, very unpretentious.
High praise for his legal team who believed in him totally & drew out his truth when he was on the stand.
She has dealt with many criminal cases & said Amber wasn't believable & provided no forensic evidence to support her claims.

To the jury for seeing the truth through all the lies.

8.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 37
God you tatters are on fire.

Firstly Amber turds statement proves was a narcissist she really is. What she banging on about just because Jd is a male it didn't happen she makes my piss boil. Liars always get found out and you've been served the Karma you deserved. Some of them lie where sick.

Jd statement just says it all I adore him and you can see how it ment to him and his team. They where so happy and so they should be they worked so hard to get the justice Jd deserved. His finally free and hopefully he can start to live his life again ❤

As for anyone who's been a victim of DV male or female. I know how you must be feeling I feel it too, this case hit home so much and its bought back awful memories but showed me how far I've come and I'm bloody proud off that.

Well done JD ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.