Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new thread is created as you try and flame a troll. I guess it’s the universe saying “shut up” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Perfect timing as they come out of the wood work 😂 for their 15mins like Elaine would say 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her testimony was trash

Most of her witnesses were trash

Almost all her expert witnesses were trash

Her lawyers were trash (Rottenborn only behavior-wise, but this isnt good either)

Her relationship to her legal team seemed to be trash

Even if you are guilty you can win your case if you keep a cool head and make the best out of your case. I wonder if she was too arrogant for this, knowing that she actually had the better legal position.

Depp's team on the other hand was near perfect. And you could tell that they and Johnny were a real team. It's really nice to see.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
His statement vs Turd’s. NO 👏🏻 COMPARISON 👏🏻

Just like his testimony…his spoke eloquently, truth, with emotion. 💕

Her testimony, she spoke utter tit, 💩 her dog 🐕 stepping on a 🐝 bee, 8 or 10 MDMAs and the God damn parakeet 🦜 floor.

Reactions: 41
Do we believe Turdy's team will speak to the media like Chewy et Al did?
Seems not they must have run out of the back door - I don’t think this is the last we‘ve heard from Turdy % she will be totally raging - I wouldn’t want to be anywhere near her for the next few weeks - watch out for flying Vodka bottles Whitney 🏴‍☠️

Reactions: 16
Anyone seen houseinhabit stories?

Johnny was with his legal team and Judy taking pictures and hanging out. I hope by sharing those that it doesn't seem the whole court room was bias. I'd hate for Turd to do absolutely anything in trying to get her own back

Reactions: 9
Bless those jury members who recognised the truth & gave Johnny his life & his name back. 😁 🥰

Us Tattlers right now!

140.gif

Group hug -
155.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
it seems so many people are applying this case to their own personal circumstances. Like I said before you have no idea really. It wasn't a murder case, it was a performatory exercise. Should she have published the article...probably not at that time. However their relationship was toxic. False stop.

I still find it baffling that so many people are so invested....oh and just in case I am very very well aware of DV

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I can see the logic of them finding for her on her 2nd count…but why give her $2m? It’s not worth that. They should have smacked her in the face with $1.

So, so pleased for JD. A victim is a victim and a liar is a liar. The shape of your genitals has nothing to do with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.