Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a bit sorry for her tbh at this stage, I hope she doesn't do something stupid. People seem to have forgotten Caroline Flack pretty quickly.
Na I'm sorry but I have absolutely no sympathy for her whatsoever. The only person I feel sorry for is her baby, having a mother like that for the rest of her life! I hope and pray that she doesn't suffer.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Blimey... steady on Amber.... you'll put your fangs through your chin....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
wow how much prosecco fits in an M&S ice tea bottle? I;m on my second largeish glass and there's more left

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Two completely different people. Like poles apart. Caroline was hiding her demons, she feared people finding out details. Amber has openly written the op-ed, recorded their fights, released news to tmz, crafted her story for years. They are two very very different creatures.
Exactly, I loved CF. She was a good person who had some demons. Poles apart from Amber Heard.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

The ice for the mega pint for Johnny 🍺
Patience is a virtue ✨

Reactions: 17
THE TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT IN THE END! 🙌🏼 So pleased for Johnny. I hope he has the biggest mega pint of his life tonight here on our turf!!
So what JD film to watch tonight to celebrate!? Recommendations welcome! (other than pirates as have seen many times)
I like Ed Wood.. but i might be the only one

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am really baffled by the amount of people on twitter saying they are disgusted at the outcome, it's a setback for women etc as it shows women won't be believed. Surely it shows that truth prevails and liars will not win? I'm actually finding it really depressing the amount of people on there who seem to have wanted her to win purely because she is a woman.
And surely it is a victory for men victims when such a prolific figure has come out and said ‘I was abused’. Women and men should speak out but only to tell the truth. It’s that part Amber forgot

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Maybe I am in the minority but I hope she disappears into obscurity and lives a pleasant life with her daughter.

She has done some vile things and put JD through so much turmoil but I don't wish harm on her, far from it and I certainly don't wish her daughter to have any trauma growing up so my wish for Amber would be some time reflecting, serious therapy and just be a good mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Also a thing I meant to say earlier - the PR teams will have prepared statements in advance for each possible outcome because it helps get your statement out quickly. It's not dodgy or sneaky to do it - it's pretty common practice in the communications industry as a whole.

Reactions: 21
I doubt it when she has her daughter to think about.
She is clearly someone with a personality disorder/mental health issues. Knowing public opinion is against her and she'll probably never work again is likely a hard pill to swallow. I think she needs a close eye on her. Having children doesn't stop people from being suicidal.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Didn't like the itv news report. Said it was an entertainment trial and they indicated that Depp won due to his popularity and that it could affect many others coming forward. Wtf? We heard and saw the evidence and the facts. And a jury decided the outcome.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Didn't like the itv news report. Said it was an entertainment trial and they indicated that Depp won due to his popularity and that it could affect many others coming forward. Wtf? We heard and saw the evidence and the facts. And a jury decided the outcome.
Oh no it wasn't that Tom Bradby was it?

Reactions: 7
Yikes …. I do hope Amber gets some help. She clearly needs it.
what she did was utterly wicked.

Reactions: 17
Same as BBC

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh behave! You don't know I haven't I am random. And if I did put it out there would you believe me? And in that point you don't know any others experiences either
Believe you? Yes, if it rung true, of course we would. I'm sure you are much more than random really. Come take a chair, you've walked in in the middle of a party, let the people celebrate and discuss their flappy fish, then they'll be 'appy to discuss anything you so choose after, we are an amenable bunch, just full of rum right now tis all.

f82c0e75-6d93-4c89-97e1-1f77405ea0fa_text.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Do we think the British press will be covering their arses now and making it seem the US trial got it wrong? It’s not even a key headline on the Sun despite it being THE biggest celeb story!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.