Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Any one else just cry and cry and cry after hearing each yes.

He told his truth and got his justice
Yes, I cried. Anyone that comes here trying to shame anyone for being “invested” needs to give their head a wobble.
We’ve sat through triggering, emotional stuff that so many of us can relate to. There’s no perfect victim - Johnny is an example of this. But he was a victim, that had been smeared, his reputation was in the dirt. And now he’s been vindicated.
Amber is an abusive, lying POS that won’t own her own mistakes. I hope she gets help, but judging by that statement, I won’t hold my breath!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
and Thread 25 is finally here ive been trying to view and post for about 20 mins?

how typical of her to leave via the back door

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Dan Wooton can get in the bin where he belongs. She needs to be careful what she's saying now as yes she could be hauled back to court for more damages. I doubt she's going to go away quietly and get on with her life. Narcissists can never see their own wrongdoings.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
A mega round of applause for JD’s legal team, Camille and Ben, all those painstakingly trawls through evidence, depositions, listening to testimonials and memory recall, picking up on abstract bs and finding clues, it’s a real art! 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 38
A mega round of applause for JD’s legal team, Camille and Ben, all those painstakingly trawls through evidence, depositions, listening to testimonials and memory recall, picking up on abstract bs and finding clues, it’s a real art! 🤩
They were phenomenal. Absolute girl crush on Camille!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
*phew* I have caught up. Haha cooked my dinner and then was eating and boom Tattler went nuts.
The cheers when Camile and Ben came out - omg that was amazing!!
Johnny's statement, omg I'm crying! What a wonderful feeling.
Amber as far as I'm concerned can duck off and I won't be watching her in Aquaman two. Not even if my life depended on it.
Well done to all my lovely Tattlers - tonight we drink megapint.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
it seems so many people are applying this case to their own personal circumstances. Like I said before you have no idea really. It wasn't a murder case, it was a performatory exercise. Should she have published the article...probably not at that time. However their relationship was toxic. False stop.

I still find it baffling that so many people are so invested....oh and just in case I am very very well aware of DV
If you'd been through it yourself, you might understand!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You only have to look at the number of likes on their statements to see how the public feel.

As at 21:45 JD has 5.2million likes and Turd has 80k...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.