Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this from the "I want nothing" money grabbing greedy witch. Not to mention her keeping the $7 million for 13 months but still lying about donating it (she was being sued, yeah, 13 months after receiving it) I am still gobsmacked she actually had the nerve to say under oath that she uses pledge & donate synonymously. :rolleyes:🤬
She is a horrible person, i know JD has won the public etc but i want shitey to walk away knowing she has lost everything. See if she can manage a tear then

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All this from the "I want nothing" money grabbing greedy witch. Not to mention her keeping the $7 million for 13 months but still lying about donating it (she was being sued, yeah, 13 months after receiving it) I am still gobsmacked she actually had the nerve to say under oath that she uses pledge & donate synonymously. :rolleyes:🤬
Absolutely! She wanted nothing yet wanted £40k+ per month for living expenses? She is nothing but an abusive narcissistic gold digger. And I feel sorry for her child, having THAT as a mother. Her child deserves a better role model.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Voice actor danpovenmire comes out of retirement to treat us to Spiegel as dr doofenshmirtz

cryyyyyyying

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Serious question to all the Johnny Depp fans (which is basically all this thread is at this point)...
I'm not an Amber fan by any means (even started off probably more Team Johnny) but I have enjoyed following this trail..

How do you seriously think Johnny will win this? And get $50m. Have you read the jury instructions with a clear (unbiased) mind? There's just no way. I don't think Amber will "win" either tbf... but interested to hear how you think Johnny can win this
It'll likely come down to how strictly they stick to the instructions & the weight of evidence. I'd be surprised if they haven't already formed an opinion on who they think is lying/who they believe, etc. It could get sticky if 1 or 2 hold out against the rest (same for both of them) then it's whether the others can convince them with the evidence to change their vote? I wouldn't be surprised if they reach a verdict Tues. They may have already!
If they got in the jury room & did a quick poll (I don't think they're supposed to but human nature being what it is!) if they are all on the same page they may have agreed to wait until Tues as it could have appeared to be a rushed verdict on Friday.

If I was on the jury & having seen all the evidence & feeling as I do there's nothing anybody could say to change my mind. #Depp.
But the same goes for juror/s in her corner. ETA - sorry, I didn't really answer your Q, just waffled on! 🤭

Reactions: 9
BREAKING....

Newly revealed video shows how Johnny really lost his finger....

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I do hope these two work together soon, this pic has triggered a hot flush, bad boys who have turned good but still got bad boy bedroom skills. soz Eddie forced me to have a third brew 🤭 😇 🧙‍♀️

050214b9ba1ced09088193454fd78aeb.jpg

why is umbrella man whispering a bit on this live and talking about the scientology lot..... do his youtubelives go on for hours, should I take him to bed incase he blabs what he hinted tea on earlier???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Okay this might not make sense but I’ll try and explain my thinking anyway. In the audio clips between Amber and Johnny, Johnny openly talks about Amber’s physical abuse towards him. Saying she’s punched him, how she gets “physical” towards him. He alluded to her violence towards him many times and not once did Amber retaliate by pointing out the supposed beatings he’s given her. If my partner beat me within an inch of my life, sexually assaulted me with a bottle, pulled my hair out, broke my nose and they were calling me out for being physically abusive towards them, my instinct would be to say ‘WHAT ABOUT ALL THE tit YOU’VE DONE TO ME” “YOU BROKE MY bleeping NOSE” - she’s hardly a shy retiring wallflower who isn’t afraid to antagonise him. Never once in those audio clips does she mention any of these elaborate stories she’s been spouting for the past 6 weeks.

My Mum was a victim of mental and emotional abuse and she spent her whole marriage desperately silent in an effort to keep her Husbands vile temper at bay (it didn’t work.) I know not every one is the same but I think there’s a reoccurring theme with survivors of abuse and that is when you are truly afraid, you do everything you can to appease your abuser. (I am not speaking for every survivor of abuse here and I know it is not linear, just speaking from my experience)

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Okay this might not make sense but I’ll try and explain my thinking anyway. In the audio clips between Amber and Johnny, Johnny openly talks about Amber’s physical abuse towards him. Saying she’s punched him, how she gets “physical” towards him. He alluded to her violence towards him many times and not once did Amber retaliate by pointing out the supposed beatings he’s given her. If my partner beat me within an inch of my life, sexually assaulted me with a bottle, pulled my hair out, broke my nose and they were calling me out for being physically abusive towards them, my instinct would be to say ‘WHAT ABOUT ALL THE tit YOU’VE DONE TO ME” “YOU BROKE MY bleeping NOSE” - she’s hardly a shy retiring wallflower who isn’t afraid to antagonise him. Never once in those audio clips does she mention any of these elaborate stories she’s been spouting for the past 6 weeks.

My Mum was a victim of mental and emotional abuse and she spent her whole marriage desperately silent in an effort to keep her Husbands vile temper at bay (it didn’t work.) I know not every one is the same but I think there’s a reoccurring theme with survivors of abuse and that is when you are truly afraid, you do everything you can to appease your abuser. (I am not speaking for every survivor of abuse here and I know it is not linear, just speaking from my experience)
I wish I could like this a hundred times over!
And I’m so sorry for what your mum went through. I hope she has healed from such a traumatic time 🥺😔.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There was also some drama with LegalBytes and DUI Guy the other day as well. Seems she wasn't a fan of his reaction to the TMZ guy telling Elaine she was looking her her 15 minutes of fame representing Heard.
That was a fave moment for me! :ROFLMAO:
He wasn't the first witness she used that line on. :rolleyes: Don't recall her saying the same for those 'friends' who testified for AH? :sneaky:

Let's hope so. 🙏

Reactions: 6
In the later tape... after the TRO and the divorce is filed, when she says her lawyers made her do it.... she says that she was worried that he was going to sling her out of the penthouse.

So maybe, after he left her, and went to the penthouse Josh Drew (Rocky Pennington's boyfriend) was living in, he went there to tell him to pack up and leave.

Telling her, and her freeloading to chums, to clear off would seem a logical reason for him being there. Especially if he was going to have to sell the properties because of financial difficulties, or if, as seemingly was the case, he was going to divorce her (but she divorced him first).
The thing that always makes no sense with the TRO to avoid losing her home in 30 days is that evictions don’t work like that in Los Angeles at all. Like at all. Even in a divorce. And her free loading leeches of friends seem like to type to claim squatters rights if JD told them to get out.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.